PDA

View Full Version : And then come the offseason.....

Jottoz
12-28-2008, 04:31 PM
Texans by far are on the right track, now the talking heads will be talking about us as sleepers for the playoffs again next year with our potent offense depending on our upgrade of the defense in the offseason overall I'm satisfied and can live with this season. There were some close games that could have went our way but that is the way the ball bounces untill next year................

GO TEXANS!:texflag:

Texanballer
12-28-2008, 04:50 PM
I think the goal should be division. If you slip up you can get wildcard.

If you put the goal as playoffs, if you slip up that means your eliminated

Goldensilence
12-28-2008, 05:10 PM
Not making any predictions until TC but the goal should always been to win the division and we're looking at two pretty good teams ahead of us.

Ryan
12-28-2008, 05:51 PM
Not making any predictions until TC but the goal should always been to win the division and we're looking at two pretty good teams ahead of us.

but as we've learned this season, the Colts are falling off a little bit. Sure they're playing better football than anybody currently, but we've shown we can play with them and possibly beat them, and we're many years younger than they are.

Txn_in_Oki
12-28-2008, 09:19 PM
IF they inprove the D I have no problem believing they can come up with at least a wild card spot next year.

Is it August yet?

:wild:

threetoedpete
12-28-2008, 09:35 PM
Blind dogs in the smoke house. May I at least wait until the '09 schedule is posted and we make our picks at the end of April ?

Norg
12-28-2008, 11:57 PM
to win our divison we got to guess on how the other teams will do

Are the Jags in semi rebuilding mode i dont think so but are they going to be good next year ??????

Are the titans really legit?????
-seriously tho everyone was saying how they had the worst OS and where going to be last in our divison WTF happend ..... LOL

-I think the colts are deff in a decline yes they won the playoffs and might go on a SB run but next year there still going to have the same aging star players and a very high draft pick

I dont know i just think its our destiny to be the Kings of this divison iam talking like 8 straight divison crowns for one we are the most southern city in the Divison LOL and its called the AFC south

the way we are going its going to happen

jdog
12-29-2008, 02:33 AM
I voted for playoffs? playoffs? because of the question marks. The Texans should continue to improve, but anything is possible including a losing record. If there are big changes to the defensive coaching staff, as rumored, there could be setbacks or possibly a leap forward. I feel good about the direction of the offense. The offseason will play a big role in their change of fortune, but the main key to success will be confidence. It seems like the Texans are gaining confidence, and if it carries over into next season, the playoffs are possible.