PDA

View Full Version : Interesting factoid on Mario Williams

indiantexan
12-26-2008, 09:42 PM
Hi, I am a student from India pursuing a PhD in the US. After coming here, i have developed a keen interest in American football. I have been somewhat of a lurker on these boards but thanks to texanstalk, i feel i have gained a lot by way of football knowledge. Thanks texanstalk!

In any event, from the wiki page on Mario Jerrel Williams,

" He (MW) maintained a 3.68 grade point average and according to reports, he would often be seen studying in the library on Friday and Saturday nights. "

I thought this was pretty cool!

stingray
12-26-2008, 10:15 PM
Hi, I am a student from India pursuing a PhD in the US. After coming here, i have developed a keen interest in American football. I have been somewhat of a lurker on these boards but thanks to texanstalk, i feel i have gained a lot by way of football knowledge. Thanks texanstalk!

" He (MW) maintained a 3.68 grade point average and according to reports, he would often be seen studying in the library on Friday and Saturday nights. "

Cool to see you have interest in American Footbal. it's a pretty good sport to follow once you understand it.

Hardcore Texan
12-26-2008, 10:32 PM
Cool fact on Mario, it's good to hear where his head is at. Mario is the man! :texflag:

Keep watching and rooting for the TEXANS, IndianTexan, we are glad to have you aboard.

atxlaurie
12-26-2008, 11:27 PM

Very cool! He's turned out to be an amazing pick for the team. And welcome to the love of football. It can easily become a life-long passion! (thanks for watching our team too...we need all the fans we can get!)