PDA

View Full Version : Bears' hopes alive as they prepare for Texans

Wolf
12-25-2008, 09:31 PM
http://www.morrisdailyherald.com/articles/2008/12/25/national_sports/133anatbears.txt

HOUSTON (AP) - Finally, the Houston Texans are playing a meaningful game in late December.

The problem is it's only meaningful to the Chicago Bears, still in playoff contention thanks to a big overtime win on Monday.

Most players insist that the chance to knock the Bears out of the playoffs isn't any added motivation, and cornerback Dunta Robinson did the same before admitting the obvious.

“We're not going to the playoffs, so we don't want to see anybody else go,” Robinson said. “So, we're going to go out and play hard. Anytime you end the season on a loss, that's a long offseason. At least with a win, you have something to look forward to for next season.”

imatexan
12-26-2008, 12:28 AM
I would rather not see the bears in the playoffs, they are a pretty boring team.

Go Texans!!!!:fans:

Yankee_In_TX
12-26-2008, 05:34 AM
I wanted this scenario so bad after what happened last Sunday.

We have a life long Bears fan who tailgates with us, his dad is coming, too. Should be interesting :)

Lucky
12-26-2008, 07:56 AM
Da Bears are a playoff lock with a win in Reliant. David Carr will certainly lead the NY football Giants to a win against the Vikings. Creating a QB controversy for the Super Bowl champs.

Regards,
Hulk75

Kaiser Toro
12-26-2008, 10:02 AM
Da Bears are a playoff lock with a win in Reliant. David Carr will certainly lead the NY football Giants to a win against the Vikings. Creating a QB controversy for the Super Bowl champs.

Regards,
Hulk75

Hulk, the Ghost of Christmas past. Haunting.

b0ng
12-26-2008, 10:57 AM

Regards,
Hulk75

It's a shame that he doesn't post here any more.

Malloy
12-26-2008, 11:06 AM
It's a shame that he doesn't post here any more.

Im sure you'll be able to go get your shot of hulk75 on some Giants messageboard these days... I almost pity the Giants... almost :)

TEXANS84
12-26-2008, 04:13 PM
I would rather not see the bears in the playoffs, they are a pretty boring team.

Go Texans!!!!:fans:

After the last few games they've played and you'd say they're boring? Heck no.

You never know what you'll get with the Bears. I've been a Bears fan since I can remember, and their defense is always fun to watch.

Its going to be tough to cheer against the Bears, but I will always be a Texans fan first. :fans: