PDA

View Full Version : The problem? Kubiak wore a ballcap

valleytexfan
12-22-2008, 01:17 PM
...Just a thought. Yeah the team was flat, defense was horrible and o-line was getting manhandled (same ol' problems) by the Raiders.

But Kubiak wore a cap in the game! He NEVER wears a cap. I had a bad feeling right then and there. Again, just grasping here.

12-22-2008, 01:18 PM
...Just a thought. Yeah the team was flat, defense was horrible and o-line was getting manhandled (same ol' problems) by the Raiders.

But Kubiak wore a cap in the game! He NEVER wears a cap. I had a bad feeling right then and there. Again, just grasping here.

LOL!!! when i first flipped to the game, i thought it was dom capers... and the worst part is, i'm not even kidding. this has to be the first time kubiak has worn a cap.

Texecutioner
12-22-2008, 01:23 PM

How would that make any difference when the Texans have not ever even been a team over 500 under Kubiak??? He has lost more games than he has won in his tenure here. The team has been flat and been mishandled without the hat more than they have been on the other side of that.

When he doesn't wear a cap, our winning % isn't any better either, so what you're saying is inaccurate.

valleytexfan
12-22-2008, 01:25 PM
How would that make any difference when the Texans have not ever even been a team over 500 under Kubiak??? He has lost more games than he has won in his tenure here. The team has been flat and been mishandled without the hat more than they have been on the other side of that.

When he doesn't wear a cap, our winning % isn't any better either, so what you're saying is inaccurate.

I guess I forgot this:

:sarcasm:

Texecutioner
12-22-2008, 01:35 PM
I guess I forgot this:

:sarcasm:

All good man. Personally I liked the cap though. He needs to do something different, although I don't believe in superstition.

He didn't have the team focused enough and he went into the stadium with a poor game plan in a game that we should have been able to win.

scourge
12-22-2008, 01:38 PM
LOL!!! when i first flipped to the game, i thought it was dom capers... and the worst part is, i'm not even kidding. this has to be the first time kubiak has worn a cap.

I agree. There was one shot of Kubiak from the side holding his plays with a facial expression just like Capers... I told my wife that when i saw that and her response was "that's low"

False Start
12-22-2008, 01:57 PM
Kubiak's, Capers impression.

http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii202/J4103V/kubiakwtf1.jpg

keyser
12-22-2008, 02:03 PM

For me, the bad feeling came when I saw/heard "Morlon Greenwood, starting for Xavier Adibi". That said, this was an all-around team failure.

b0ng
12-22-2008, 02:05 PM

You are really missing the point of this thread.

Texecutioner
12-22-2008, 02:11 PM
You are really missing the point of this thread.

I take it you didn't read my second post.

devo-x
12-22-2008, 02:58 PM
For me, the bad feeling came when I saw/heard "Morlon Greenwood, starting for Xavier Adibi". That said, this was an all-around team failure.

I hope Adibi starts against the Bears next week :)

Norg
12-22-2008, 03:02 PM
this is a stupid thread ...........

TEXANRED
12-22-2008, 03:10 PM
this is a stupid thread ...........

Kinda like this is a pointless post?

Way to contribute.