PDA

View Full Version : Dunta woozy on tackle, injuries?

BuffaloglennTX
12-22-2008, 10:34 AM
Did anyone hear anything later in the game on if Dunta was okay after that tackle where he hit helmet to helmet? I saw him get off the field, throw his helmet down, and almost fall over backwards. He came back and played later but he sure looked to be in bad shape when he left the field. I was at a party so could not follow the game as I usually do. Also, did anyone hear if Jacoby Jones shoulder was separated? The way his arm was hanging, it looked pretty bad.

12-22-2008, 01:08 PM
Did anyone hear anything later in the game on if Dunta was okay after that tackle where he hit helmet to helmet? I saw him get off the field, throw his helmet down, and almost fall over backwards. He came back and played later but he sure looked to be in bad shape when he left the field. I was at a party so could not follow the game as I usually do. Also, did anyone hear if Jacoby Jones shoulder was separated? The way his arm was hanging, it looked pretty bad.

dunta should be fine. as for jacoby, he should be fine also. he came back to the game and had a decent return.

nunusguy
12-22-2008, 02:26 PM
That hit he put on McFadden, who he gave up 35-40 lbs to, was classic D-Rob and what makes me such a big fan of the little warrior. It's also why it worries me when he slams those far bigger backs & recievers with such abandon.