PDA

View Full Version : Raider Haters

mike moffat
12-18-2008, 05:52 PM
Anyone going to the game? I am driving down to see the Texans whip the Raiders. I'll be looking for some of you.

Showtime100
12-18-2008, 05:59 PM
Anyone going to the game? I am driving down to see the Texans whip the Raiders. I'll be looking for some of you.

I was going to turn you on to a youtube clip made by Hollywood Texan when he went last year but he removed the damn thing. It was awesome. BRING IT BACK HOLLYWOOD!!

Anyway, hope you have a blast. You wearing Texans duds?

CloakNNNdagger
12-19-2008, 07:01 PM
You, Joe and the others going up to Raider land, be on the look out for those Raider fans. Here's some tips on identifying them :):

What do you call a Raiders fan with half a brain? Gifted.

Do you know what “Raiders” actually stands for? Raider Al’s Idiots Doing Excruciating Rap Songs.

There’s a rumor that Al Davis has lined up a new corporate sponsor for the Raiders – Tampax. He though it was appropriate since the team is going through a very bad period.

How do you save a Raider fan from drowning? Mop up the vomit.

What do you call a sheep tied to a light-post in Oakland? A recreation center.

What do you call a Raiders fan with lots of girlfriends? A Shepherd.

What do you call a Raiders fan with five sheep? A pimp.

What’s the difference between a Raiders fan and a Chimp? Ones hairy, stupid and smells, and the other is a Chimpanzee.

How do you knock out a Raiders fan when he’s been drinking? Slam the toilet seat on his head.

How can you tell a level-headed Raiders fan? He dribbles from both sides of his mouth – at the same time.

Why do Sumo Wrestlers shave their legs? So they aren’t mistaken for Oakland women.

What are silver and black, silver and black, and silver and black? A drunken Raider fan rolling down the bleachers.

What do Raiders fans and laxatives have in common? Both irritate the absolute crap out of you.

Joe Texan
12-19-2008, 07:16 PM
Hey Cloak I am staying home but the best way to go is go to Kingsford Kirks Tailgate

CloakNNNdagger
12-19-2008, 08:18 PM
Hey Cloak I am staying home but the best way to go is go to Kingsford Kirks Tailgate

Hope to see you Sunday.

mike moffat
12-19-2008, 10:24 PM
Look for me on TV. I will be in section 111 which is on the end zone line on the northeast corner. I'll probably be the only one with a red Texan shirt on. I'll probably have a black eye from getting into fights with these friendly Raider fans.

cc_me
12-20-2008, 01:04 AM
Look for me on TV. I will be in section 111 which is on the end zone line on the northeast corner. I'll probably be the only one with a red Texan shirt on. I'll probably have a black eye from getting into fights with these friendly Raider fans.

Not unless you pick the fight. Sorry, but the Texans are not the Broncos. There will be not a lot of fans in a fighting mood. We are happy to see our home games being done for the year.
Stop by out TG. Say Hi. Lot A big Marine Corp flag flying high!! A few beers for you!

Tedc
12-20-2008, 08:34 AM
Not unless you pick the fight. Sorry, but the Texans are not the Broncos. There will be not a lot of fans in a fighting mood. We are happy to see our home games being done for the year.
Stop by out TG. Say Hi. Lot A big Marine Corp flag flying high!! A few beers for you!

It is all said in jest cc.

The Raiders have some great fans.

cc_me
12-20-2008, 11:14 AM
It is all said in jest cc.

The Raiders have some great fans.

Yep,and I'm one of 'em!!!:wild:

mike moffat
12-20-2008, 12:24 PM
Thanks CC. You know that I was just kidding when I mentioned the black eye. I have a change in seating arrangements. I will be on the Texans side in section 142, row 16. I will try and stop by and meet you. You're okay in my book.

cc_me
12-20-2008, 09:58 PM
Thanks CC. You know that I was just kidding when I mentioned the black eye. I have a change in seating arrangements. I will be on the Texans side in section 142, row 16. I will try and stop by and meet you. You're okay in my book.

That would be cool:splits: