PDA

View Full Version : Sweet Revenge?

stevn8r
12-16-2008, 11:02 AM
Let me start this off by saying I am glad it was not a career ending injury...I am not a total ass.

That being said, I did enjoy watching Haynesworth limping off the field!
After all the smack he has talked about taking Schaub out and us being scared, ect... and to make it even better, it was Brown that had the pleasure of rolling up on his leg! :kingkong: TAKE THAT YOU FAT BASTARD!!!

There, I feel better. :tiphat:

Mailman
12-16-2008, 11:07 AM
we already did this thread.

badboy
12-16-2008, 11:15 AM
Let me start this off by saying I am glad it was not a career ending injury...I am not a total ass.

That being said, I did enjoy watching Haynesworth limping off the field!
After all the smack he has talked about taking Schaub out and us being scared, ect... and to make it even better, it was Brown that had the pleasure of rolling up on his leg! :kingkong: TAKE THAT YOU FAT BASTARD!!!

There, I feel better. :tiphat:on one of the sport talk shows yesterday on radio, one of the guys said he would love to have Haynesworth on Texans. He just might come looking for you.:jogger:

Vinny
12-16-2008, 11:19 AM
on one of the sport talk shows yesterday on radio, one of the guys said he would love to have Haynesworth on Texans. He just might come looking for you.:jogger:
He was all over the field....dude is an incredible tackle. He was making plays down the field in space too...I'd love to have him here and no I don't do the fake hatred thing. Footballs a tough sport and not filled with choir boys.

DiehardChris
12-16-2008, 11:21 AM
If he plays like he has in these two consecutive contract years, I'd love to have him too. The guy is an a-hole and a face-stomper, but it's not like he's an off the field problem.

I'd love for our guys to have the on-field attitude that Haynesworth has... minus the cheap shots and face-stomping.

Mailman
12-16-2008, 11:24 AM
He is without a doubt one of the most dominating defensive players in the NFL.

Vinny
12-16-2008, 11:24 AM
If he plays like he has in these two consecutive contract years, I'd love to have him too. The guy is an a-hole and a face-stomper, but it's not like he's an off the field problem.

I'd love for our guys to have the on-field attitude that Haynesworth has... minus the cheap shots and face-stomping.Hainsworth, Kearse, and AJ were the 3 clearly dominant players on the field Sunday...all three played like all pros.

stevn8r
12-16-2008, 11:31 AM
Not saying he is not a good player and I wouldn't want him....but as of now he is an enemy. If he were on the our team, I would feel dramatically different! He could talk trash and face stomp all he wanted.... But I don't want anyone else doing that to us!
Call me biased.

DiehardChris
12-16-2008, 11:34 AM
I would add Tennessee's LT to that list... Michael Roos I think his name is? Mario was pretty quiet in that game, and they weren't doubling him very much. In fact it's probably the first game all season where I didn't see Mario getting repeated, consistent pressure on the QB - yet he still got within inches a few times.

Vinny
12-16-2008, 11:34 AM
I would add Tennessee's LT to that list... Michael Roos I think his name is? Mario was pretty quiet in that game, and they weren't doubling him very much. In fact it's probably the first game all season where I didn't see Mario getting repeated, consistent pressure on the QB - yet he still got within inches a few times.
Roos has only given up one sack all year....he was a great draft pick and coached very well by Coach Munchak.

DiehardChris
12-16-2008, 11:35 AM
Not saying he is not a good player and I wouldn't want him....but as of now he is an enemy. If he were on the our team, I would feel dramatically different! He could talk trash and face stomp all he wanted.... But I don't want anyone else doing that to us!
Call me biased.

I'm totally with you on that. I mean, I wouldn't be okay with it if he face-stomped - just like I wasn't okay with Travis Johnson taunting Trent Green... but you can bet I'd be a HUGE Fat Albert fan if he was a Texan.

I wonder who will get him next year... I suspect it will be the highest bidder, and he'll overtake Jared Hypocrite Allen as the highest paid defensive player in NFL history.

Vinny
12-16-2008, 11:36 AM
I'm totally with you on that. I mean, I wouldn't be okay with it if he face-stomped - just like I wasn't okay with Travis Johnson taunting Trent Green... but you can bet I'd be a HUGE Fat Albert fan if he was a Texan.

I wonder who will get him next year... I suspect it will be the highest bidder, and he'll overtake Jared Hypocrite Allen as the highest paid defensive player in NFL history.
no way he gets away from the Titans....I just can't see that happening.

DiehardChris
12-16-2008, 11:36 AM
Roos has only given up one sack all year....he was a great draft pick and coached very well by Coach Munchak.

Yeah, Roos is about as dominant as it gets. "Coach Munchak," man, that stings. LOL

DiehardChris
12-16-2008, 11:37 AM
no way he gets away from the Titans....I just can't see that happening.

I dunno, you think Bud will pony up that huge contract? I'm sure it's possible, but I bet they have concerns (just like I would) about him in a non-contract year.

Vinny
12-16-2008, 11:38 AM
Yeah, Roos is about as dominant as it gets. "Coach Munchak," man, that stings. LOL I was actually pulling for Munchak as our head coach when Kubiak was hired. Some team is going to get a hell of a coach when his time comes. I've never seen this man do anything poorly.

Hervoyel
12-16-2008, 11:40 AM
Hainsworth, Kearse, and AJ were the 3 clearly dominant players on the field Sunday...all three played like all pros.

You left out Mr. Robinson. He played like an all pro :)

Thorn
12-16-2008, 11:58 AM
Hainsworths injury Sunday was an accident and those occur in a violent sport such as football. However, adding to the violence with the deliberate intent to inflict an injury that takes an opposition player out of the game is wrong and I will never support it.

Football should not and can not close its eyes to players whose stated goal is to injure other players to get them out of the game. After a while it becomes less sport and more who can deal out the most injuries.

Iím in a very small minority here and it will do me no good to keep posting my opinion on this, so Iíll just give this one up. Iím not changing my mind though, just not gonna post on it anymore.

Dread-Head
12-16-2008, 01:47 PM
The irony is that one of his teammates knocked Brown into the back of his leg. I hope the jerk is ready to suit up next week. I would rather his career end in a really stupid Plaxico fashion...but that's just me.

threetoedpete
12-16-2008, 01:54 PM
He was all over the field....dude is an incredible tackle, when he is in his contract year. He was making plays down the field in space too...I'd love to have him here and no I don't do the fake hatred thing. Footballs a tough sport and not filled with choir boys.

Fixed it for ya. I hope we're not going to bust the cap for him ? That's all I say about that one.