PDA

View Full Version : Funny Schaub Quote

Spike
12-14-2008, 09:58 PM
I was just watching the Texans presser. Matt got asked how he was feeling after the helmet to helmet hit. He said it was no big deal, like any other hit, plus "It was just a little guy who hit me."

I thought that was pretty funny. I think he has heard a lot from the tacs d the past week, nice to see him take a jab back.

Big Lou
12-14-2008, 10:18 PM
I was just watching the Texans presser. Matt got asked how he was feeling after the helmet to helmet hit. He said it was no big deal, like any other hit, plus "It was just a little guy who hit me."

I thought that was pretty funny. I think he has heard a lot from the tacs d the past week, nice to see him take a jab back.

Can't wait until next year when Schaub can say that the Titans are scared of him!!!!!!

DiehardChris
12-14-2008, 10:28 PM

LOLOL That is AWESOME!!!

Rep!

TexansFanatic
12-14-2008, 10:55 PM
Cortland Finnegan is my new most hated NFL player. What a little POS. Good to see him getting burned all day by AJ.