PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations on the win

ChildressTitanMan
12-14-2008, 07:13 PM
Great play by the Texans today.

It looks like you will finally be a contender in our division next season.

Lots of offensive weapons now & as always Andre Johnson was amazing.IMO Johnson is 'the' best receiver in the league.

We really went after Schaub & harried him all game but he's tough.

It was an awful game to watch as a Titans fan.Kerry Collins has been solid for most of the year but he was terrible today.Not what I wanted to see with only two weeks to left in the season & the Squeelers next week.

Beating the Titans is always special for Texans fans.Losing today,losing Haynesworth & the edge we had on home field advantage must make it a really special & enjoyable victory for you guys.

The Texans are looking good right now.

Hervoyel
12-14-2008, 07:29 PM
Great play by the Texans today.

It looks like you will finally be a contender in our division next season.

Lots of offensive weapons now & as always Andre Johnson was amazing.IMO Johnson is 'the' best receiver in the league.

We really went after Schaub & harried him all game but he's tough.

It was an awful game to watch as a Titans fan.Kerry Collins has been solid for most of the year but he was terrible today.Not what I wanted to see with only two weeks to left in the season & the Squeelers next week.

Beating the Titans is always special for Texans fans.Losing today,losing Haynesworth & the edge we had on home field advantage must make it a really special & enjoyable victory for you guys.

The Texans are looking good right now.

There's a very short list of things that the Texans have "owned" since their inception in 2002. The Miami Dolphins and Oakland Raiders are on that list. for some strange reason neither team has ever beaten us and we've played them 7 times between them). Kerry Collins was firmly on that list before he signed with you. As a Giant and Raider Collins was pretty pitiful and we beat him with both teams. Looks like he's back where he belongs to me.

Oh well, he was always a band aid in Tennessee. Vince is your "QB of the future".

gary
12-14-2008, 07:29 PM
How bad is Albert?