PDA

View Full Version : Fischer Pulled A Kubiak

CloakNNNdagger
12-14-2008, 05:33 PM
Does that mean that Kubiak is now among the elite?

And BTW, what the heck is up with our people up in the booth that are supposed to "advise" Kubiak on throwing flags?............Did Faggins' helmet with his head attached need to be knocked down the field to understand that the ball was "touched" first by our player giving the Tacks automatic possession???? Fortunately, the game didn't come down to a wasted T.O......althought, it certainly could have.

That being said, congratulations for a hard-fought game.

Marcus
12-14-2008, 05:39 PM
Does that mean that Kubiak is now among the elite?

And BTW, what the heck is up with our people up in the booth that are supposed to "advise" Kubiak on throwing flags?............Did Faggins' helmet with his head attached need to be knocked down the field to understand that the ball was "touched" first by our player giving the Tacks automatic possession???? Fortunately, the game didn't come down to a wasted T.O......althought, it certainly could have.

That being said, congratulations for a hard-fought game.

Sometimes it seems like the people up in the booth don't have access to the network feed. It's the only thing that makes sense.

Giant Tiger
12-14-2008, 05:42 PM
Sometimes it seems like the people up in the booth don't have access to the network feed. It's the only thing that makes sense.

Isn't there a TV commercial that shows they do?

awtysst
12-14-2008, 05:45 PM
I was at my usual sports bar here in Denver and next to me were a table of Titans fans. They were respectful fans so it was nice to talk with them during the game. When the Titans lined up to go for it, all of us thought that they would try to draw Htown offsides with a hard snap count.

When we saw Collins hike the ball, none of us thought he would throw deep... and to McCarins(sp) of all people We figured that a short pass to Scaife would be the play. All they needed was a handful of yards and a short out route to Scaife would have been more than enough.

The Titans message board is PISSED right now. Its actually kind of amusing to read.

brakos82
12-14-2008, 05:47 PM
I was at my usual sports bar here in Denver and next to me were a table of Titans fans. They were respectful fans so it was nice to talk with them during the game. When the Titans lined up to go for it, all of us thought that they would try to draw Htown offsides with a hard snap count.

When we saw Collins hike the ball, none of us thought he would throw deep... and to McCarins(sp) of all people We figured that a short pass to Scaife would be the play. All they needed was a handful of yards and a short out route to Scaife would have been more than enough.

The Titans message board is PISSED right now. Its actually kind of amusing to read.
Are they calling for sausage boy yet?

Mailman
12-14-2008, 05:49 PM

Probably only the horn fans. Most Tack fans know VY sucks.

awtysst
12-14-2008, 05:51 PM

Funny that you ask, because they are. Several "life long" Titans fans have said that they can never win anything with Collins and that they should start YKW in the first game of the playoffs this year.

CloakNNNdagger
12-14-2008, 05:51 PM

....or their "internal" network wiring, better known as the brain, is defective.

ziggy29
12-14-2008, 05:52 PM
Several "life long" Titans fans have said that they can never win anything with Collins and that they should start YKW in the first game of the playoffs this year.
YKW? Voldemort?

Hardcore Texan
12-14-2008, 06:12 PM
The Texans need to make me their replay advisor guy. I could look at replay after replay and call it much better, I would memorize the rule book backwards and forwards. That would be a great job and right up my alley, besides anyone could do better than the guy they are using now.

brakos82
12-14-2008, 06:13 PM
The Texans need to make me their replay advisor guy. I could look at replay after replay and call it much better, I would memorize the rule book backwards and forwards. That would be a great job and right up my alley, besides anyone could do better than the guy they are using now.
Put Smith on it... :stirpot:

Specnatz
12-14-2008, 06:25 PM
Put Smith on it... :stirpot:

I wouldn't put Richard smith in charge of walking my pet rock. :foottap:

brakos82
12-14-2008, 06:26 PM
I wouldn't put Richard smith in charge of walking my pet rock. :foottap:
Talking about pet rocks... what happened to Blazing?