BattleRedRaider
12-14-2008, 04:19 PM
http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/7889/1214200841617pmpg4.png

valleytexfan
12-14-2008, 04:19 PM
thank you battle red...props to you

ChrisG
12-14-2008, 04:20 PM
they will still find away to avoid the Texans on sportscenter even tho we just beat the #1 team in the NFL

Screw sportscenter, screw ESPiN

Txn_in_Oki
12-14-2008, 04:23 PM
they will still find away to avoid the Texans on sportscenter even tho we just beat the #1 team in the NFL

C'mon ChrisG, tell us how ya really feel.

:fans:

DocBar
12-14-2008, 04:45 PM
That game should've been a blowout. I guess I really can't gripe about running up almost 400 yds on the #3 D, though.

brakos82
12-14-2008, 04:46 PM
C'mon ChrisG, tell us how ya really feel.

He would, but it would end up turning into ********'s....

huckdabuck
12-14-2008, 04:47 PM

From what I can tell so is the NFL Network. I've seen every other game highlights in detail but still haven't seen anything big on the Texans v Titans. Go figure!

ziggy29
12-14-2008, 04:50 PM
I just hope ESPN.com doesn't have a cover jinx like Sports Illustrated.....

DiehardChris
12-14-2008, 05:17 PM
How freaking sweet is that.

Front page on ESPN.

ChrisG
12-14-2008, 05:33 PM
He would, but it would end up turning into ********'s....

exactly lol, but today is a day for great moods

edit and as fast as it went up we are no longer on the front page LMAO

who called it? me :)

mexican_texan
12-14-2008, 05:37 PM
Once again, I remind you all that NFL Network is much better than ESPN. The same way the Giants are better than the Lions.

kastofsna
12-14-2008, 06:58 PM

probably because the Titans have everything sealed up, and the Texans aren't in the playoff race. there are several more important games. this is pretty simple to figure out, really

Mailman
12-14-2008, 07:08 PM
probably because the Titans have everything sealed up, and the Texans aren't in the playoff race. there are several more important games. this is pretty simple to figure out, really

They don't have everything sealed up. The Texans just opened the door for the Steelers to grab the home field edge with a victory next week at Tennessee.

kastofsna
12-14-2008, 07:10 PM
They don't have everything sealed up. The Texans just opened the door for the Steelers to grab the home field edge with a victory next week at Tennessee.

that would be newsworthy

GuerillaBlack
12-14-2008, 07:10 PM
exactly lol, but today is a day for great moods

edit and as fast as it went up we are no longer on the front page LMAO

who called it? me :)

It was up for a couple of hours.

False Start
12-14-2008, 10:26 PM
On NFL Network Gameday, Deion Sanders said that the Titans let the Texans win. Steve Mariucci said, lets give credit where credit is due to the Texans, and Deion blew him off saying who cares they're not in the playoff race. Deion has always bugged me, I cant stand the guy. :bat:

AnthonyE
12-14-2008, 11:38 PM
On NFL Network Gameday, Deion Sanders said that the Titans let the Texans win. Steve Mariucci said, lets give credit where credit is due to the Texans, and Deion blew him off saying who cares they're not in the playoff race. Deion has always bugged me, I cant stand the guy. :bat:

Yeah, noticed that. The guy can provide a laugh every once in a while, but an hour and a halfs worth of him is way too much. :/

I guess I missed the ESPN.com page up live. Now it says, "The Cowboys Way". Blech!

Texans34Life
12-15-2008, 10:26 AM
I hate Deion. F'n Cowgirl bastard.

MannyFresh
12-15-2008, 10:29 AM
Oh man I'm glad I feel asleep on the couch before I heard that....Deions a tool. We all saw what happened at Reliant, we played damn good football.

b0ng
12-15-2008, 11:48 AM
http://www.sportsline.com/nfl

Front page there. Prisco likes us apparently.

Tedc
12-15-2008, 11:53 AM
Deion never had a thought that wasn't produced during a crack session.

Anyone who thinks the Titans "let" us win in a game they could have secured home feild advantage throughout the playoffs HAS to be smokin something.

To top it off, Bud Adams would NEVER let the Texans win.

b0ng
12-15-2008, 11:54 AM
Deion never had a thought that wasn't produced during a crack session.

Anyone who thinks the Titans "let" us win in a game they could have secured home feild advantage throughout the playoffs HAS to be smokin something.

To top it off, Bud Adams would NEVER let the Texans win.

On top of that, anybody who watches that game and thinks the Titans defense isn't doing all it can to stop the Texans is out of their mind.

False Start
12-15-2008, 12:37 PM
http://www.sportsline.com/nfl

Front page there. Prisco likes us apparently.

I saw that, its amazing what winning will do for a franchise. :cool:

GP
12-15-2008, 01:05 PM
On top of that, anybody who watches that game and thinks the Titans defense isn't doing all it can to stop the Texans is out of their mind.

Exactly.

The difference between THIS game and the previous two seasons' worth of Titans/Texans matchups? Our guys finally woke up and decided to play with intensity against the Titans: There was a unity and a focus this past Sunday that had been lacking in the previous three meetings.

We snapped out of a fog, and the whole team was alive and kicking.

Throw in the obviously cry-baby postgame comments by the Titans, and it's clear that they're not happy that we awoke from our slumber. They were accustomed to doing whatever they wanted, and 12-14-08 was the day all of it changed. They didn't help themselves, for next year, by making the little snarky comments after the game.

Rivalry and hatred just got bumped up a notch, IMO.