PDA

View Full Version : I love you guys and good luck to your team today!

Bipolar The Titan
12-14-2008, 09:42 AM
The big day is finally here. The Tennessee Titans visit the red hot Texans in Houston. I just got a big 1080 lcd hdtv week before last. I'm all set for my first away game in HD. I couldn't ask for a better opponent. I love this match-up.

So, are the Texans going to build upon that win streak?
Are they going to finish above .500 ?:cowboy1:
Slaton is the only player to have more than 100 yards rushing against the Titans this season. Will he do it again?:photos:
On Sept. 21, Tennessee intercepted Schaub three times with cornerback Cortland Finnegan getting a pick and safety Michael Griffin grabbing two. Can Schaub avoid the costly turnovers?:devilpig:
Are you aware that KVB is out? Do you have any idea who his replacement is in the rotation? Ball might surprise you.:kingkong:
What's the deal with the Texans run defense? :d:
It's ranked 24th. Does that concern you as Tennessee has a run first mentality on offense?

Hardcore Texan
12-14-2008, 10:10 AM
The big day is finally here. The Tennessee Titans visit the red hot Texans in Houston. I just got a big 1080 lcd hdtv week before last. I'm all set for my first away game in HD. I couldn't ask for a better opponent. I love this match-up.

So, are the Texans going to build upon that win streak? YES, hopefully
Are they going to finish above .500 ?:cowboy1: YES, hopefully
Slaton is the only player to have more than 100 yards rushing against the Titans this season. Will he do it again?:photos: I think he can, the OL is gelin' and the run game looks good
On Sept. 21, Tennessee intercepted Schaub three times with cornerback Cortland Finnegan getting a pick and safety Michael Griffin grabbing two. Can Schaub avoid the costly turnovers?:devilpig: YES, he is making better decision with the ball and not just throwing it up for grabs while be knocked backwards a la the Finnegan pick 6.
Are you aware that KVB is out? Do you have any idea who his replacement is in the rotation? Ball might surprise you.:kingkong: Yeah, we know he is out and we know the backups are very productive
What's the deal with the Texans run defense? :d:
It's ranked 24th. Does that concern you as Tennessee has a run first mentality on offense? It's a little worrysome but the D has been playing much better the last few games, I think they are better than 24th right now, since they were worse earlier in the season the average right now is 24th.

My answers in bold.

This is a big day, I can't wait, enjoy the game on your new TV, I don't know if I can muster a good luck for the titans, but I certainly hope for a clean, hard fought game and no injuries........and a Texans W too ofcourse :)

b0ng
12-14-2008, 10:41 AM
Great post. At worst, this should be competitive.

Bipolar The Titan
12-14-2008, 10:49 AM
a big reason that this game is a big and special for Texans fans is that it's the Titans. I just love that level of intense animosity. It's great. This is the AFC South. It's our division and this is a full blown rivalry that will be legendary in as little as twenty years.

So what about the points? I like the OVER, whatever it is! :whip:

We're going to see a lot of scoring.

jaayteetx
12-14-2008, 10:58 AM
Looking forward to the game, wish we had something more to play for than pride and a winning record but I'll take what I can get. On a side note, I made the trip out to TN for the first game this year and had a blast. The fans there were by far the friendliest I've met on the road and I think I might make it an annual trip. Go Texans!!!:fans:

TexansLucky13
12-14-2008, 10:58 AM
Slaton will devour your soul

brakos82
12-14-2008, 11:01 AM
I don't think Slaton's a soul-sucker...

TexansLucky13
12-14-2008, 11:03 AM
I don't think Slaton's a soul-sucker...

I think a 150 yard 2 TD game against that Tack defense is enough to cause soul implosion.

Bipolar The Titan
12-14-2008, 11:04 AM

lol

brakos82
12-14-2008, 11:05 AM
I think a 150 yard 2 TD game against that Tack defense is enough to cause soul implosion.
Well, maybe implosion, but not sucking...

TexansLucky13
12-14-2008, 11:06 AM
Well, maybe implosion, but not sucking...

You said "suck", not me.... big difference there. "Slaton" and "suck" do not belong in the same sentence.

Bipolar The Titan
12-14-2008, 11:08 AM
not even in the same paragraph. not even on the same page!

TexansLucky13
12-14-2008, 11:11 AM
not even in the same paragraph. not even on the same page!

There ya go! Props to one of our resident Tacks for seeing the awesomeness which is Slaton.

:tease:

spurstexanstros
12-14-2008, 11:17 AM
Nope cant do it not today.....I would like to say I am a bigger man...but not today not 45 mins before the game. I am sure your a nice guy and everything..but you can bite my Battle Red Boxers....THE TITANS SUCK BUD ADAMS SUCKS..ARRRRRRRGH CRY HAVOC AND LET SLIP THE TEXANS OF HOUSTON.:texflag:

brakos82
12-14-2008, 11:18 AM
Nope cant do it not today.....I would like to say I am a bigger man...but not today not 45 mins before the game. I am sure your a nice guy and everything..but you can bite my Battle Red Boxers....THE TITANS SUCK BUD ADAMS SUCKS..ARRRRRRRGH CRY HAVOC AND LET SLIP THE TEXANS OF HOUSTON.:texflag:
Somebody been hittin' the Battle Red Kool-aid a bit heavy... not that that's a bad thing...

TexansLucky13
12-14-2008, 11:19 AM
Somebody been hittin' the Battle Red Kool-aid a bit heavy... not that that's a bad thing...

Yep, not a bad thing at all. I think you need to take a swig or two. Come on man!

Bipolar The Titan
12-14-2008, 11:24 AM
http://www.gotitans.com/goForum/images/smilies/scared.gif

brakos82
12-14-2008, 11:25 AM
Yep, not a bad thing at all. I think you need to take a swig or two. Come on man!
I would, but you drank it all... *goes to make some more*

TexansLucky13
12-14-2008, 11:30 AM
I would, but you drank it all... *goes to make some more*

Damn right I drank it all!

:fans:

Bipolar The Titan
12-14-2008, 03:22 PM
Congratulations! I can't believe the Titans were as flat as they were. Johnson was a complete beast. Your team looks as if they have turned the corner. Hopefully this loss serves the Titans well I hope. A terrific game was played by the Houston team. Enjoy getting the Titans monkey off your back! :kingkong:

brakos82
12-14-2008, 03:22 PM
Damn right I drank it all!

:fans:
Good thing I made another gallon or so... now I've gotta take a wee...

Brando
12-14-2008, 03:26 PM

He put the nail in the coffin of the Titans defense. I know there were a thread that mentioned Steve and Barry Sanders in the same breath. He had a Barry Sanders like run at the end of the game to break the back of the Titans.

:texflag:

Now Go Steelers.....

The Pencil Neck
12-14-2008, 03:48 PM
Congratulations! I can't believe the Titans were as flat as they were. Johnson was a complete beast. Your team looks as if they have turned the corner. Hopefully this loss serves the Titans well I hope. A terrific game was played by the Houston team. Enjoy getting the Titans monkey off your back! :kingkong:

It was great to beat you guys after so long. Good luck in the playoffs.

MEGA SWATT
12-14-2008, 03:55 PM
Titans suck.:user::fans: