PDA

View Full Version : Time To Push Back

El Tejano
12-12-2008, 03:23 PM
I don't know about you but my attitud towards this game and hopefully the teams attitude is that ENOUGH IS ENOUGH AND IT's TIME TO PUSH BACK!!!!

Indy comes in and we swing but eventually they hit us where it counts.

The Titans have been pushing us around for the last seven games, hitting our QB and calling us out saying we're scared.

Well enough is enough. I think we've finally come to a point where our team is going to push back and start swinging.:kingkong:

I think we've found a new confidence and expectancy in the locker room and on the field. I think Schaub, Andre, Slaton, Mario and Demeco are all ready to start beating these teams and not making Houston a walk in the park anymore.

If this sounds crazy, oh well. I'm just pumped for this weeks game.

ZX758
12-12-2008, 03:25 PM
Don't forget Vonta...I'm sure he wants a piece of Albert H.

Nawzer
12-12-2008, 03:33 PM
Yeah me too man! I'm super pumped for this game.

Hardcore Texan
12-12-2008, 03:40 PM
Time to push back alright, b-slap Haynesworthless upside the head, feed Kerry Colling his own leg, make 'em bleed, pound "lard and tard" into the turf and dominate this game from start to finish. But yeah, I am pumped.

*"lard and tard" provided by compliments of Hervoyel

cuppacoffee
12-13-2008, 11:22 AM
I don't know about you but my attitud towards this game and hopefully the teams attitude is that ENOUGH IS ENOUGH AND IT's TIME TO PUSH BACK!!!!

Indy comes in and we swing but eventually they hit us where it counts.

The Titans have been pushing us around for the last seven games, hitting our QB and calling us out saying we're scared.

Well enough is enough. I think we've finally come to a point where our team is going to push back and start swinging.:kingkong:

I think we've found a new confidence and expectancy in the locker room and on the field. I think Schaub, Andre, Slaton, Mario and Demeco are all ready to start beating these teams and not making Houston a walk in the park anymore.

If this sounds crazy, oh well. I'm just pumped for this weeks game.

I agree with your thinking.

As far as the bolded part....I believe there is a thread around here about the fans being a little tired of our players accepting abuse from the other teams.

Whether that's true or not...many Texan fans perceive it to be that way.

It's about time to return "tit for tat."...I'll believe it when I see it.

:coffee:

El Tejano
12-15-2008, 03:56 PM
Okay...The one thing about this win that I am so glad about is that The Texans did exactly what I mentioned earlier in this thread. They didn't back down. You heard some of the quotes from Matt, Travis, DelJuan and even Andre saying they knew what this team was going to do and they weren't going to back down from them.

euro-Texan
12-16-2008, 12:58 AM
Okay...The one thing about this win that I am so glad about is that The Texans did exactly what I mentioned earlier in this thread. They didn't back down. You heard some of the quotes from Matt, Travis, DelJuan and even Andre saying they knew what this team was going to do and they weren't going to back down from them.

Could you mentions somemore for the next two games? PLEASE!