PDA

View Full Version : BlazingArrow, BipolarTheTitan, Bulluck53, etc. Where are you guys?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Shaft75
12-09-2008, 01:47 PM
Where is the smack?

Are you shying away from it because of the Texans streakiness lately?

I don't find it conceivable that you guys would take the high road. It's not in a Tinbred's genetic code.

Texan_Bill
12-09-2008, 01:54 PM
Where is the smack?

I don't find it conceivable that you guys would take the high road. It's not in a Tinbred's genetic code.

Arrow was here yesterday admiring Vince's sausage. Bulluck and Bipolar, I haven't seen in a little while.

HOU-TEX
12-09-2008, 02:42 PM
Arrow was here yesterday admiring everyone's sausage. Bulluck and Bipolar, I haven't seen in a little while.

I doubt he's picky when it comes to sausage. I reckon he receives pleasure from the palatable variety.

Blazing Arrow
12-09-2008, 02:43 PM
a "12-2" thread was started on GoTitans that has got some attention from all but as usual the arguments for the Cows have been soft like veel.

I was thinking of starting a poll on how long Shammy will survive but the smack on glass shoulder is getting old. I mean come on we are 12-1 ... do you really think you have a chance? We need this win to maintain our position as the number one seed in the AFC.

I expect smash and dash to rack up around 225 yards combined and Collins to throw for a couple before finishing off a litter of vodka at the half and puking in his helmet. Young comes in and breaks off another 49 yard run and spends the 4th running around the sidelines pumping his fists to the praise of a standing crowd.

Blazing Arrow
12-09-2008, 02:45 PM
Arrow was here yesterday admiring Vince's sausage. Bulluck and Bipolar, I haven't seen in a little while.

No one wanted to take the bait. I thought the interchanging the Titans and the Oilers name in a few posts would have at least gotten a few of you to bite. :foottap:

Bulluck53
12-09-2008, 05:04 PM
Not too worried about this weekend actually.

TexansLucky13
12-09-2008, 05:07 PM
Not too worried about this weekend actually.

Good. It will be that much harder for you to swallow, then. Keep it up.

SheTitan
12-09-2008, 08:19 PM
The Texans are improving ...

As one of the etc., I agree with Bulluck53 I'm not worried about this weekend.

imatexan
12-09-2008, 08:25 PM
Ya I started the thread...some good fans over there and some really(excuse me) stupid ones.

Blazing arrow you are not considered one of the stupid posters...at least you will admit the Texans are an NFL franchise.

TEXANS84
12-09-2008, 08:38 PM
For all you old school posters.... Where in the world is bongo? I miss his ridiculous rants.

SheTexan
12-09-2008, 08:46 PM
For all you old school posters.... Where in the world is bongo? I miss his ridiculous rants.

Dang, I forgot all about that dude, until you mentioned him. I figured the mods gave him a one way ticket back to his trailer. Hell, maybe the "mafia" got him along the way!!:shoot:

FILO_girl
12-09-2008, 08:48 PM

He was a trip, wasn't he...

Bulluck53
12-09-2008, 10:13 PM
Bongo got called out on Central and hasn't been seen since... it was comedy at its finest :lol:

Let me explain, I'm not too worried because if we take care of business against Pittsburgh next weekend then nothing else matters. We can go 1-2 these next three weeks for all I care, as long as we beat Pittsburgh.

I can see this weekend being like the Colts game a few years ago when Brown kicked you guys to victory.

Blazing Arrow
12-09-2008, 10:54 PM
Bongo is a big poster on GoTitans ... I will make sure he knows you guys miss him.

awtysst
12-10-2008, 12:00 AM

How about ol Monarch? His posts were great!

Anyone know whatever happened to him?

mexican_texan
12-10-2008, 12:03 AM
How about ol Monarch? His posts were great!

Anyone know whatever happened to him?
We discovered Monarch was an alias. He's one of the top posters here, if I remember.

ChildressTitanMan
12-10-2008, 07:21 AM
Where is the smack?

Well for most of the season you guys have been so down on yourselves TT has not been the kind of place to come & talk smack.

Glad to see you've got your spirit back guys.

The Texans have some talent on the roster & are a dangerous team right now.

Badly coached.
A porcelain starting QB & a Rosencopter for backup.
Explosive offense capable of as many turnovers as touchdowns.
Very hot cheerleaders.

There's a lot to like about the Texans.

spurstexanstros
12-10-2008, 09:12 AM
I am just amazed that Titan fan has figured out how to use the message boards.....no wait their favorite son invented it. I guess generations on moonshine has its benefits....speaking of the shine...Kerry is gonna be back on the sauce after Mario gets done with him. It would be nice for us to knock their quarterback out for the rest of the season like their cheap shotting fat man did to ours last year.

I guess the Titans are the only thing those necks have to root for...what else do they have going on ? other than tractor pulls and womens basketball? I guess they are looking forward to the Lane Kiffin era? Seriously...Lane Kiffen? ( I guess the donkey that kicked field goals was busy)come on TU I thought that was a major program .my school is starting a football program and we are hiring a guy who has coached before.

I am glad that the people in Tennesee have something to be happy about. after the Bud Adams curse runs its course. they will return to their depression because they realize they still live in Tennesee, maybe they can fall back on reliving the greatest regular season of their lives on the new invention called the Blue-ray..wait i still think they use Beta max there.

Go Texans beat the Tennesee Tackling Elvi ( there is no such thing as a Titan that came from Tennesee, I still think they pulled that name out of a still)

TexansLucky13
12-10-2008, 09:39 AM
We discovered Monarch was an alias. He's one of the top posters here, if I remember.

Are you serious? I never got that memo. Who was it??

SheTexan
12-10-2008, 09:52 AM
Badly coached.
A porcelain starting QB & a Rosencopter for backup.
Explosive offense capable of as many turnovers as touchdowns.
Very hot cheerleaders.

There's a lot to like about the Texans.

Well now!! A very astute meatball fan! You are absolutely correct on at least three of those listed!:fans:

awtysst
12-10-2008, 09:53 AM

If you don't want to say this publicly, can you PM me the other identity?
Thanks.

TexansLucky13
12-10-2008, 10:05 AM
Thanks.

Sign me up for that one too, please.

:specnatz:

HOU-TEX
12-10-2008, 10:12 AM

Wasn't bongo the one that used about a million periods? Sorta like this

The titans are the best.....................................we have good defense...................................We in Nashville................................bongo wetahted..............................thank you.......................

Bulluck53
12-10-2008, 10:15 AM
I am just amazed that Titan fan has figured out how to use the message boards.....no wait their favorite son invented it. I guess generations on moonshine has its benefits....speaking of the shine...Kerry is gonna be back on the sauce after Mario gets done with him. It would be nice for us to knock their quarterback out for the rest of the season like their cheap shotting fat man did to ours last year.

I guess the Titans are the only thing those necks have to root for...what else do they have going on ? other than tractor pulls and womens basketball? I guess they are looking forward to the Lane Kiffin era? Seriously...Lane Kiffen? ( I guess the donkey that kicked field goals was busy)come on TU I thought that was a major program .my school is starting a football program and we are hiring a guy who has coached before.

I am glad that the people in Tennesee have something to be happy about. after the Bud Adams curse runs its course. they will return to their depression because they realize they still live in Tennesee, maybe they can fall back on reliving the greatest regular season of their lives on the new invention called the Blue-ray..wait i still think they use Beta max there.

Go Texans beat the Tennesee Tackling Elvi ( there is no such thing as a Titan that came from Tennesee, I still think they pulled that name out of a still)

That was cute... the real UT in the real football conference will turn out just fine (that should cause a nice ruckus!)

Anyways, this will be a fun game to watch but honestly, smack is only fun when it can be returned. At this point, all you guys have on us is possums and inbreeding (I don't know whats wrong with bringing a family closer :whip: ). Until you guys steal a few then smack will be pretty non-existent from Titans fans that aren't trolls. I don't mean anything by it, I love hearing yall put down Jacksonville and their fans, its absolutely hilarious!

I've said it before and I'll say it again, though certain posters won't believe my sincerity (GP), you guys are on the right track personnel-wise. The coach may or may not work out.

Bulluck53
12-10-2008, 10:17 AM
Wasn't bongo the one that used about a million periods? Sorta like this

The titans are the best.....................................we have good defense...................................We in Nashville................................bongo wetahted..............................thank you.......................

:lol: yea thats him, he had some good insight that I enjoyed reading but apparently a lot of it wasnt true and he got blasted for it, which was also enjoyable to read.

HOU-TEX
12-10-2008, 10:18 AM
That was cute... the real UT in the real football conference will turn out just fine (that should cause a nice ruckus!)

Anyways, this will be a fun game to watch but honestly, smack is only fun when it can be returned. At this point, all you guys have on us is possums and inbreeding (I don't know whats wrong with bringing a family closer :whip: ). Until you guys steal a few then smack will be pretty non-existent from Titans fans that aren't trolls. I don't mean anything by it, I love hearing yall put down Jacksonville and their fans, its absolutely hilarious!

I've said it before and I'll say it again, though certain posters won't believe my sincerity (GP), you guys are on the right track personnel-wise. The coach may or may not work out.

You going to the game? I'd be more than happy to return the smack...right upside the head.

Just messin with ya Bulluck. Unlike your sister Flaming Sparrow, you're one of the decent titan posters.

TEXANS84
12-10-2008, 10:22 AM
Bongo is a big poster on GoTitans ... I will make sure he knows you guys miss him.

Get....... him on over. I always...... enjoyed reading....his....posts....

Texan_Bill
12-10-2008, 10:24 AM
You going to the game? I'd be more than happy to return the smack...right upside the head.

Just messin with ya Bulluck. Unlike your sister Flaming Sparrow, you're one of the decent titan posters.

Quit with the love fest.... It's Tinnbred week. Or is it weak?

Texan_Bill
12-10-2008, 10:25 AM
I......................... remember.......................... Bongo.....................too!

Bulluck53
12-10-2008, 10:26 AM

Ha, man I would absolutely love to go down there. Unfortunately funding is scarce (college, aye) but my friend and I are planning on seeing them all at one point or another. Not sure where Houston will fall on the list. Went to Chicago this season, Cincy and Atlanta (not for the Titans) last year. Hopefully San Fran next season. H-town will fit in sooner or later.

Blazing Arrow
12-10-2008, 10:56 AM
Get....... him on over. I always...... enjoyed reading....his....posts....

I PM'ed him and he denied knowledge of your site .... and most other sites for that matter. He said he might take a look to see what all the noise is about.

spurstexanstros
12-10-2008, 11:46 AM
Well now!! A very astute meatball fan! You are absolutely correct on at least three of those listed!:fans:

Meatball? I thought they liked to have suasage parties or was that just vince?

spurstexanstros
12-10-2008, 11:47 AM
Quit with the love fest.... It's Tinnbred week. Or is it weak?

a freaking men

Hardcore Texan
12-10-2008, 11:58 AM
This is got all the makings for a trap game for the tinnbreads.

Bulluck53
12-10-2008, 12:04 PM
I don't see how it could be a trap game. There is a very real possibility that Pittsburgh loses at Baltimore on Sunday which would mean a win against the Texans solidifies home-field advantage throughout. If the Titans lose, I doubt it will be because you guys snuck up on them.

Texan_Bill
12-10-2008, 12:14 PM
I don't see how it could be a trap game. There is a very real possibility that Pittsburgh loses at Baltimore on Sunday which would mean a win against the Texans solidifies home-field advantage throughout. If the Titans lose, I doubt it will be because you guys snuck up on them.

Yeah, I agree. I think the Titans come here looking for a win and not past the Texans. In order for the Texans to have a chance, we have to play a nearly perfect game coupled with some Tennessee mistakes...

BTW, GoTitans.com has some of the weakest smack.

Wolf
12-10-2008, 12:16 PM
Yeah, I agree. I think the Titans come here looking for a win and not past the Texans. In order for the Texans to have a chance, we have to play a nearly perfect game coupled with some Tennessee mistakes...

true bill, hard for one to talk smack one syllable words all the time :whip:

spurstexanstros
12-10-2008, 12:16 PM

I just saw a pic of the flaming arrow brothers and sir there is no returning smack on that...the picture speaks for itself...flaming arrow brothers....when the Titans move to La that is going to have a whole new connotation.

Seriously how do thos guys not get beaten up by their own fans? If I saw Texan fan dressed like that I would at least test his blood alcohol content.

Texan_Bill
12-10-2008, 12:17 PM
true bill, hard for one to talk smack one syllable words all the time :whip:

That's pretty good.... Although, you have to admit the Tinbreds that come here are fairly articulate.

spurstexanstros
12-10-2008, 12:18 PM
That's pretty good.... Although, you have to admit the Tinbreds that come here are fairly articulate.

They probably live outside of Tennecksia

Bulluck53
12-10-2008, 12:24 PM
I just saw a pic of the flaming arrow brothers and sir there is no returning smack on that...the picture speaks for itself...flaming arrow brothers....when the Titans move to La that is going to have a whole new connotation.

Seriously how do thos guys not get beaten up by their own fans? If I saw Texan fan dressed like that I would at least test his blood alcohol content.

Ha, I guess you mean the flameheads or whatever they call themselves. They're actually pretty cool guys if you get to talk to them... they have a good time. I wouldn't wear the suits, though.

I don't post at GoTitans too much, I go there for news. I don't know if I've ever visited the Smack forum. Maybe for one of your fellow fans, Grid I think was his moniker

Blazing Arrow
12-10-2008, 01:27 PM

All boards have them ... I have to deal with HOU-TEX ... just something you have to deal with when you are on a rival board.

mexican_texan
12-10-2008, 01:38 PM
I PM'ed him and he denied knowledge of your site .... and most other sites for that matter. He said he might take a look to see what all the noise is about.
We used to be the main site, he probably knows us as the official MB. The actual official MB is full of...well, just don't go there.

Texan_Bill
12-10-2008, 01:43 PM
All boards have them ... I have to deal with HOU-TEX ... just something you have to deal with when you are on a rival board.

HOU-TEX is a funny s.o.b.!! I'm talking about gems like this:

Brought to you by: Smash
Houston Hillbillies

Nothing else. Just that...

TEXANS84
12-10-2008, 01:48 PM

Oh really?

http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=4206

There's his profile. Lovin' it already.

Brando
12-10-2008, 01:49 PM
Thanks.

Sign me up for that one too, please.

Ditto. Please and Thank You.

Hardcore Texan
12-10-2008, 01:50 PM

I know Fisher is a good coach and all but I think they are looking past us a little bit, knowing they can just about back their way into the homefield. Plus the Texans are on a roll and want to be the spoiler in a big freaking way, they are back at home, there will be a ton of energy in Reliant. I think the titans roll in thinking they are just going to dominate and we will roll over for them. We are playing much better ball right now.

Hardcore Texan
12-10-2008, 01:53 PM

Remember how much trouble we went through to get your access going on that site........well, I tried to go post yesterday and now my account is totally gone? Wonder why they deleted me, I was quite civil as always.

Texan_Bill
12-10-2008, 01:57 PM
Remember how much trouble we went through to get your access going on that site........well, I tried to go post yesterday and now my account is totally gone? Wonder why they deleted me, I was quite civil as always.

Yes... I remember. :gun:

Titan Jeff seems to be a cool cat, I'm sure he'll get ya back up.

Hardcore Texan
12-10-2008, 02:01 PM
Yes... I remember. :gun:

Titan Jeff seems to be a cool cat, I'm sure he'll get ya back up.

He was friendly, but I didn't even bother to re-register.

Blazing Arrow
12-10-2008, 02:04 PM
Oh really?

http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=4206

There's his profile. Lovin' it already.

I believe is was said tounge and cheak. He made reference to other sites as well. Obviously if you know the .......... monolog....... you know of ......... Bongo. He is kind of a strange guy but at times pulls gems of inside info.

Texan_Bill
12-10-2008, 02:06 PM
He was friendly, but I didn't even bother to re-register.

Why not? You can watch Blazing Arrow go back and forth from here to there.

Blazing Arrow
12-10-2008, 02:09 PM
HOU-TEX is a funny s.o.b.!! I'm talking about gems like this:

Brought to you by: Smash

Nothing else. Just that...

At times he can be ... I saw you two courting each other in the Young thread. How is that working out for you two? Gone to get a latte yet?

:marionaner:

You know all boards have them. Just look in the Young sausage threads and you will find more gems.

Possum hollow commentary is on the same level if you ask me.

Texan_Bill
12-10-2008, 02:15 PM
At times he can be ... I saw you two courting each other in the Young thread. How is that working out for you two? Gone to get a latte yet?

:marionaner:

You know all boards have them. Just look in the Young sausage threads and you will find more gems.

Possum hollow commentary is on the same level if you ask me.

We'll leave the courting of men to you.*not that there's anything wrong with it*

As far as possum hollow, hollar and hillbillies, there's no argument as to where they originated.

http://www.televisionheaven.co.uk/beverly.jpg

ChildressTitanMan
12-10-2008, 03:45 PM
We'll leave the courting of men to you.*not that there's anything wrong with it*

As far as possum hollow, hollar and hillbillies, there's no argument as to where they originated.

http://www.televisionheaven.co.uk/beverly.jpg

Proof that the Oilers belong in Tennessee.Thanks for settling that one Bill.:smiliedance:

Texan_Bill
12-10-2008, 03:48 PM
Proof that the Oilers belong in Tennessee.Thanks for settling that one Bill.:smiliedance:

Of course, once the Hillbillies found that "Texas Gold" they got the heck out of Tennessee and went to Beverly.... Hills that is. ;)

Brando
12-10-2008, 04:01 PM
http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f372/FrecklesCC/punch_tcp_ip.jpg

ChildressTitanMan
12-10-2008, 04:33 PM

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r5/Childress79/Buddy_Jesus-Glock.jpg

Brando
12-10-2008, 05:32 PM
http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r5/Childress79/Buddy_Jesus-Glock.jpg

"Nobody plays with fists. Everybody wants to play with Jesus and metal."

Showtime100
12-10-2008, 05:37 PM
"Nobody plays with fists. Everybody wants to play with Jesus and metal."

I find that pic blasphemous, the Burger King guy sure has lost his sense of political correctness lately. :pirate:

Wolf
12-10-2008, 11:00 PM
I thought it was Jesus or a gun (fuel song)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHycyHbS438

ChildressTitanMan
12-11-2008, 04:46 AM
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=_BEZaPN8gUY

HJam72
12-11-2008, 09:02 AM
I find that pic blasphemous, the Burger King guy sure has lost his sense of political correctness lately. :pirate:

So do I. The gun and all is just humor, but the finger is immoral and therefore blasphemous. I won't care in about 30 seconds, but it's not me who will remember it.

infantrycak
12-11-2008, 09:38 AM
So do I. The gun and all is just humor, but the finger is immoral and therefore blasphemous. I won't care in about 30 seconds, but it's not me who will remember it.

Are you serious?

Showtime100
12-11-2008, 09:40 AM
Just to be clear, my post was just a little humor.

Wolf
12-11-2008, 09:45 AM
Well this was from earlier this year
Flying Spaghetti Monster statue at Tennessee courthouse

http://news.cnet.com/8301-13772_3-9906870-52.html

so...I will leave it at that
:smiliedance:

probably some humor ,which to each is his/her own. and doesn't affect me

Texan_Bill
12-11-2008, 12:10 PM
Just to be clear, my post was just a little humor.

I found it extremely offensive....

:pirate:

Brando
12-11-2008, 12:14 PM
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=_BEZaPN8gUY

Yeah Fat Albert Haynesworth had a role in it......

http://www.headinjurytheater.com/mturd%20dogma.jpg

Is he a turd or a piece of shit?

ChildressTitanMan
12-11-2008, 01:23 PM
Yeah Fat Albert Haynesworth had a role in it......

http://www.headinjurytheater.com/mturd%20dogma.jpg

Is he a turd or a piece of shit?

He might be a Texturd next year depending how much cap room you have.

Blazing Arrow
12-11-2008, 01:25 PM
He might be a Texturd next year depending how much cap room you have.

Yup and then he will be all rainbows and sunshine. Funny how that works.

Texan_Bill
12-11-2008, 01:32 PM
Yup and then he will be all rainbows and sunshine. Funny how that works.

It's funny alright... Funny how you seem to mention rainbows. *not that there's anything wrong with that*

Blazing Arrow
12-11-2008, 01:36 PM
It's funny alright... Funny how you seem to mention rainbows. *not that there's anything wrong with that*

Bill I am straight ... sorry to disappoint. How as your day off yesterday?

Texan_Bill
12-11-2008, 01:44 PM
Bill I am straight ... sorry to disappoint. How as your day off yesterday?

You must be using a public computer, otherwise you wouldn't be trying so hard to convince everyone that you are straight... What day off???

Hervoyel
12-11-2008, 01:45 PM
Well this was from earlier this year
Flying Spaghetti Monster statue at Tennessee courthouse

http://news.cnet.com/8301-13772_3-9906870-52.html

so...I will leave it at that
:smiliedance:

probably some humor ,which to each is his/her own. and doesn't affect me

What I want to know is how long did the statue stay in front of the Tennessee courthouse before Lendale White came by and ate it?

Blazing Arrow
12-11-2008, 01:55 PM
You must be using a public computer, otherwise you wouldn't be trying so hard to convince everyone that you are straight... What day off???

Not trying to convince anyone just letting you know. You are spending a lot of time in what I assume is an attempt to come on to me. Just wanted to let you know you don't have a chance.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,464024,00.html

^ call in gay to work :pirate:

Texan_Bill
12-11-2008, 02:14 PM
Two things that strike me as funny..

A) You live in the Bay area and are a Titans fan, yet you spend a lot of time on a Texans message board.. Lemme guess, your favorite Village People character was the Cowboy?
B) You knew about the call in gay thing...

I'm just sayin'.

Blazing Arrow
12-11-2008, 02:25 PM
It was a pretty big thing in my area. It was on all of the local new stations. As you can see this came from the fox news website.

I spend a lot of time on a lot of boards. All the AFC South but this is the most active so you get my attention oh and I think I am banned on Jaguars.com now ... my last post? I meantioned that MJD went to my high school :mcnugget:

Texan_Bill
12-11-2008, 02:37 PM
It was a pretty big thing in my area. It was on all of the local new stations. As you can see this came from the fox news website.

I spend a lot of time on a lot of boards. All the AFC South but this is the most active so you get my attention oh and I think I am banned on Jaguars.com now ... my last post? I meantioned that MJD went to my high school :mcnugget:

Jags fans are kinda weird. We get a couple of the good ones that stop by here, but others can be asshats.

Blazing Arrow
12-11-2008, 02:48 PM
There main board is designed horribly. They use black as the back color and do not allow picture of any kind. Oh and you have to have special permission or know some secret trick to put a signature in that is more then text.

If you slam them in a smack thread the mods delete it then allow anti Titans/Colts/Texans threads to go on for 20+ pages. They like to dish it out but step on poor kitties tail and they run crying.

Texan_Bill
12-11-2008, 02:53 PM
There main board is designed horribly. They use black as the back color and do not allow picture of any kind. Oh and you have to have special permission or know some secret trick to put a signature in that is more then text.

If you slam them in a smack thread the mods delete it then allow anti Titans/Colts/Texans threads to go on for 20+ pages. They like to dish it out but step on poor kitties tail and they run crying.

Yeah, that sounds like the experiences I've had over there. I actually quit visiting their board.

spurstexanstros
12-11-2008, 03:57 PM
There are other boards????? I have only found Texans sites...must be anti-crap filter I placed on this computer.

Blazing Arrow
12-11-2008, 04:07 PM
There are other boards????? I have only found Texans sites...must be anti-crap filter I placed on this computer.

Check the settings you have it set in reverse.

Specnatz
12-11-2008, 04:27 PM
Check the settings you have it set in reverse.

We all must have it set in reverse, since we still see your posts.

HOU-TEX
12-11-2008, 04:56 PM

They've redone the board using the white background now. Much better on the eyeballs, but still the same hogwash for posters.

Shaft75
12-13-2008, 01:04 AM
Sorry guys! I got really busy at work after starting this thread.

I buy and sell mobile homes for a living, and with tn coming to town I can't seem to keep cheap singlewides in stock. We even had to modify our credit applications to where co-applicants can check -married -sibling or -both.

ChildressTitanMan
12-13-2008, 07:39 AM
Sorry guys! I got really busy at work after starting this thread.

I buy and sell mobile homes for a living, and with tn coming to town I can't seem to keep cheap singlewides in stock. We even had to modify our credit applications to where co-applicants can check -married -sibling or -both.

Sounds like everyone gets shafted.:tiphat:

ReliantTexan
12-14-2008, 04:36 PM
bump.:)

Brando
12-14-2008, 04:48 PM

Today's victory is close enough.:aggressive:

spurstexanstros
12-14-2008, 07:34 PM
well they are not around here... hey guys tell me how the loss tastes

We exposed the Titans as a fraud one trick pony...good defense and no offense if you stop the run...the fraud will be exposed in the playoffs and again they are one and done.

Bulluck53
12-14-2008, 07:36 PM
Ha, you didn't really expose anything. Collins played horrible today. Take any team's QB away and they won't play well.

We're here, look around.

mexican_texan
12-14-2008, 07:41 PM
Ha, you didn't really expose anything. Collins played horrible today. Take any team's QB away and they won't play well.

We're here, look around.
If you can't even beat us, I don't see how you guys win a game in the playoffs. You think this was a fluke? Next week is a wake up call. If you can barely stand our pass rush, you'll be destroyed by Pittsburgh.

DiehardChris
12-14-2008, 07:43 PM
Er, yeah. We didn't expose anything. They're still gonna do well, unless Fat Albert is hurt for a while.

I just wish the Titan players weren't so utterly classless. I mean, I don't care really, because I hate the Titans with an irrational passion... but at least most of their fans on this board carry themselves with some class.

spurstexanstros
12-14-2008, 07:45 PM

We're here, look around.

The last two years we had our Qb taken away in the Tenn game ..you guys are exposed as a run only team.

GuerillaBlack
12-14-2008, 08:22 PM
The last two years we had our Qb taken away in the Tenn game ..you guys are exposed as a run only team.

And that was stopped today. only 100 yards between "smash and dash" and neither scored a TD. First time that that has happened to the Titans this year.

Bulluck53
12-15-2008, 01:10 AM
Guys, we have won games when we rushed for less yards than we did today. Collins had a terrible game, you can't deny that. There was no consistent pressure, no exotic defensive sets. He was just off. All you "exposed" us to was that if Collins plays as bad as he did today then we won't beat good teams.

I never said it was a fluke. And I thought we protected Collins well.

Again, good game and good win. As I said before, yall are on the right track. I had my doubts about Schaub but he hung in there today after some nasty hits.

Honoring Earl 34
12-15-2008, 01:13 AM
Guys, we have won games when we rushed for less yards than we did today. Collins had a terrible game, you can't deny that. There was no consistent pressure, no exotic defensive sets. He was just off. All you "exposed" us to was that if Collins plays as bad as he did today then we won't beat good teams.

I never said it was a fluke. And I thought we protected Collins well.

Again, good game and good win. As I said before, yall are on the right track. I had my doubts about Schaub but he hung in there today after some nasty hits.

Should have put VY in and ran the veer .

Bulluck53
12-15-2008, 01:15 AM
We would have lost by 30...

Blazing Arrow
12-15-2008, 02:58 PM

Only thing exposed is you in your avatar wearing a Carr jersey. :heart:

Bulluck53
12-15-2008, 04:11 PM
Only thing exposed is you in your avatar wearing a Carr jersey. :heart:

Haha unfortunately thats probably Schaub.

Seriously, yall played a great game but you didn't expose anything we didn't already know about our team.

Specnatz
12-15-2008, 04:31 PM
Haha unfortunately thats probably Schaub.

Seriously, yall played a great game but you didn't expose anything we didn't already know about our team.

Yeah they are ungracious whinny ass crybaby losers.

Bulluck53
12-15-2008, 04:36 PM
Thats what I was hinting at...

HOU-TEX
12-16-2008, 11:41 AM

I think I might have found Bongo. This post looks identical to those he used to post. LMAO!

Posted by: luvthetitans
O.K. fine there was a wind.......we have a good kicker. The coaches have no balls. The team deserves better.....................way better. You can bet
Harbaugh would have kicked it with Stover and a wind.........even if he sucks he would have had the guts to do it. Fisher sucks.....Mike H is weak for putting the ball in KC hands with a day that was less than steller...........WE SUCK as a coaching corps. The team played hard and on this play we lose Big AL.......................Fisher time is done. There is NO I mean NO good reason to not let Bironas kick it. For shame.

And another:
...fisher sucks fisher sucks.......believe in change fisher sucks fisher sucks fisher sucks......come on change ......fisher sucks fisher sucks...

O.K. Fisher is one of the best sucking coaches in the league.......best sucky coach in the league best sucky coach in the league.........we want change we want change we want change..........Fisher is the best SUCKY coach in the league. Bironas is the best kicker.Period.

http://forums.titansonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42028&page=3

Texan_Bill
12-16-2008, 11:52 AM
I think I might have found Bongo. This post looks identical to those he used to post. LMAO!

And another:

That definitely sounds like Bongo!!

Goldensilence
12-16-2008, 11:54 AM

Some Titan fans are just dumb. McCariens had a step or two on the coverage and thankfully Collins overthrew the ball or that was six.

Fire the coach that has your team at 12-2?! Only one team has been dumb enough to make that kind of move. The San Diego Chargers. You know I wish they would and after San Diego fires Norv I hope Bud hires him. The legend of the Norv Turner effect can live on.

Bulluck53
12-16-2008, 04:37 PM
He's had it in for Fish for years. I still don't like the call to go over the top. I don't mind going for it, whether the wind was an issue or not. It would have been around a 50 yarder in the rain. He had come close to missing from around that distance earlier in the game on the other end. We had three timeouts and 2:00 so if we missed it we could still get the ball back and he had confidence in his defense (call it arrogance if you wish, we are top five in almost every satistical category.)

The play that hurt us was the Slaton run the next play, not going for it on 4th.

Shaft75
01-12-2009, 09:05 AM
You guys need to show back up now more than ever!

Texan_Bill
01-12-2009, 09:18 AM
Childress, Bulluck and possibly Bipolar will man up - no worries.

Arrow will sort of, in a round about, kinda back-handed way - will taste the crow (although when you're not looking - he'll spit it in his napkin without swallowing).

WesmanTexanfan
01-12-2009, 10:01 AM
a "12-2" thread was started on GoTitans that has got some attention from all but as usual the arguments for the Cows have been soft like veel.

I was thinking of starting a poll on how long Shammy will survive but the smack on glass shoulder is getting old. I mean come on we are 12-1 ... do you really think you have a chance? We need this win to maintain our position as the number one seed in the AFC.

I expect smash and dash to rack up around 225 yards combined and Collins to throw for a couple before finishing off a litter of vodka at the half and puking in his helmet. Young comes in and breaks off another 49 yard run and spends the 4th running around the sidelines pumping his fists to the praise of a standing crowd.

:goodpost:
I still like reading this...

Shaft75
01-12-2009, 01:02 PM
CALLING ALL TIT-FANS!!!

CALLING ALL TIT-FANS!!!

http://i410.photobucket.com/albums/pp183/georgemaudlin/EatCrow-1.jpg

DBCooper
01-12-2009, 01:05 PM
CALLING ALL TIT-FANS!!!

CALLING ALL TIT-FANS!!!

"chirp" "chirp" "chirp"

or should that be:

"choke" "choke" "choke"

Texecutioner
01-12-2009, 01:42 PM

Arrow will sort of, in a round about, kinda back-handed way - will taste the crow (although when you're not looking - he'll spit it in his napkin without swallowing).

:spit: I think he already did.

Dread-Head
01-12-2009, 02:27 PM

I recall a certain handsome guy with a head like a mop saying that Bud's bunch was going to show up and play some serious football but that the Ravens wanted it more. Man, I can't seem to remember his name. :hmmm:

Silver Oak
01-12-2009, 02:30 PM

being as he lives in San Fran, and he prefers spitting to swallowing is just a bit too much info for me...even if it's da truth.

Dread-Head
01-12-2009, 02:32 PM
CALLING ALL TIT-FANS!!!

CALLING ALL TIT-FANS!!!

Dang it!!! Okay. I guess we can call them that given that they looked like boobs after Saturday's game. You forgot to give them the gravy with that crow...

Texan_Bill
01-12-2009, 02:39 PM
http://www.reallylindabarker.co.uk/uploads/image_bank/asset_1630_hl.jpg

El Tejano
01-12-2009, 03:02 PM
Look out football here we come.
Bud's team just went one and done.

Tenessee still has the Oilers
The greatest choking team.
They crap a season down the drain like noones ever seen.
Regular season they're so great, but playoffs no control,
And when you say Tennessee screw the Super Bowl.

Because they're still the oilers
still the oilers
Another season came so close
but they're still the oilers, still the oilers
and they just smashed and dashed your hope.

Texan_Bill
01-12-2009, 03:11 PM

still the oilers

Nicely done!!

DiehardChris
01-12-2009, 03:19 PM

still the oilers

Rep x 1000!!!

Brando
01-12-2009, 04:02 PM

still the oilers

Rep, good job!

Texan_Bill
01-13-2009, 10:18 AM
Arrow wont show up here. He lacks the testicular fortitude. With that said he is busy talking lame smack on his friendly confines of gotits.com

GP
01-13-2009, 10:33 AM
Poor guys. Dey got dair widdle feewings hurt.

How stupid is it, now, that some of the Titans players were stomping on the Terrible Towel in that regular season game that gave the Titans such coveted home field advantage throughout the playoffs?

What a bunch of posers. One and done!

Now they're watching the Steelers and Ravens. And I think future matchups with Steelers-Titans are going to be a little more "special" after the Terrible Towel stomping.

Those Titans really know how to screw things up. First, they tie themselves to Vince Young who scored a -23 on the mental acumen test at the draft and wonder why he's gone berzerko all of a sudden. And now they celebrated their regular season win over the Steelers by totally disrespecting them, yet are at home WATCHING the Steelers play a home game for a trip to the Super Bowl. I mean, this is too rich!

Congratulations on your AWESOME franchise, Titans fans!

Texan_Bill
01-13-2009, 10:41 AM
Poor guys. Dey got dair widdle feewings hurt.

How stupid is it, now, that some of the Titans players were stomping on the Terrible Towel in that regular season game that gave the Titans such coveted home field advantage throughout the playoffs?

What a bunch of posers. One and done!

Now they're watching the Steelers and Ravens. And I think future matchups with Steelers-Titans are going to be a little more "special" after the Terrible Towel stomping.

Those Titans really know how to screw things up. First, they tie themselves to Vince Young who scored a -23 on the mental acumen test at the draft and wonder why he's gone berzerko all of a sudden. And now they celebrated their regular season win over the Steelers by totally disrespecting them, yet are at home WATCHING the Steelers play a home game for a trip to the Super Bowl. I mean, this is too rich!

Congratulations on your AWESOME franchise, Titans fans!

What he said!! :goodpost:

Here's one of Sparrow's awesome posts over there:

On the other hand classless threads like this deserve a neg rep. even if in the smack forum. I love how a fan of a worthless team that has shown it will amount to nothing can even climb out of the fecal matter that is the Texans organization to try and insult a PLAYOFF team is beyond me.

What's next Lions fans coming on our board and trying to spew garbage? It would hold the same weight.

He's been schooled over and over again by the likes of Herv, myself and many others about this subject:

Your right it would be more meaningful at least Detroit can keep a franchise instead of just turning there back on it with having zero heart and letting it walk away. Makes sense that the only thing the fans can grasp at is trying to piss on loyal fans.

and yet his ignorance continues.

Texan_Bill
01-13-2009, 10:46 AM
They're over there whining about how Flacco stepped out of bounds in the endzone even after I posted a clip from CBS that did that reverse angle bit.

Joe Flacco Almost Pulls A Dan Orlovsky..Was It A Safety???"]Joe Flacco Almost Pulls A Dan Orlovsky (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhZsQT8_w0M&feature=related)

*EDIT*

OOOoops. Seems like that video clip has been removed. Trust me though, it was pretty clear for those that didn't watch the game and see it live.

Polo
01-13-2009, 10:53 AM
If they have nothing to be ashamed of why not give us a visit here ?

Shaft75
01-13-2009, 10:53 AM
I guess we've seen some true colors. Their team doesn't win the big games and our team is no longer the laughing stock of the NFL.

Who knows when they will make it back...

Texan_Bill
01-13-2009, 10:55 AM
If they have nothing to be ashamed of why not give us a visit here ?

They're too butt-hurt.

Although it should be mentioned that Childress and Bipolar have been pretty stand-up over there about accepting the loss and not blaming the officiating.

Shaft75
01-13-2009, 11:01 AM
How come everytime I read blazingarrow's posts, the voice that I hear is the Jewish dude on Family Guy? Or sometimes I hear like a nagging woman or something.

Showtime100
01-13-2009, 11:02 AM
They're over there whining about how Flacco stepped out of bounds in the endzone even after I posted a clip from CBS that did that reverse angle bit.

Joe Flacco Almost Pulls A Dan Orlovsky..Was It A Safety???"]Joe Flacco Almost Pulls A Dan Orlovsky (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhZsQT8_w0M&feature=related)

They already removed the clip but I saw it during the postgame and it was so clear he stayed inbounds it has me wondering which Ravens/titans game they are questioning. Couldn't have been the playoff game I saw.

I just went to their site for the first time since Armageddon and it reminds me of a three-year-old not getting his/her way for the first time and the only reaction he/she is capable of is...:taz: :crying: :crying: :taz:

Average maturity HAS to be really low over there. I know Nashville is comparatively new to regulated sports but damn, didn't they listen to the guy at the end of the commercial who says really fast that you could drop dead of heartbreak if your team has an Adams growth on it's ass?

infantrycak
01-13-2009, 11:03 AM

*EDIT*

OOOoops. Seems like that video clip has been removed. Trust me though, it was pretty clear for those that didn't watch the game and see it live.

Guess they are choosing to ignore the non-safety call when Suggs hit CJ in the endzone and CJ didn't get the whole ball past the plane of the goal before his knee hit the ground.

Texan_Bill
01-13-2009, 11:07 AM
Guess they are choosing to ignore the non-safety call when Suggs hit CJ in the endzone and CJ didn't get the whole ball past the plane of the goal before his knee hit the ground.

Completely ignoring that play...

http://www.profootballtalk.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/titanssafety.JPG

gwallaia
01-13-2009, 11:09 AM
BA has been snooping around here but not posting. Poor little fella.

Buck up little camper, there's always next year.

Shaft75
01-13-2009, 11:12 AM
good thing there weren't any message boards in 1993.

Wolf
01-13-2009, 11:12 AM
wow that is some lame talk
Our owner could get a Houston team over .500 and in the playoffs. Yours can't even keep a stadium sturdy against a bit of wind.

http://www.gotitans.com/goForum/showthread.php?t=45477

If you guys aren't careful we'll come over to Hicktalk next August and bash you guys when you fail to defend your preseason Super Bowl title.

Lions were 4-0 in preseason LOL

Texan_Bill
01-13-2009, 11:19 AM
wow that is some lame talk

http://www.gotitans.com/goForum/showthread.php?t=45477

Lions were 4-0 in preseason LOL

Must have been the same poster that asked what inbred Architect designed a stadium that couldn't withstand a hurricane. Jackass!! The same Architecture firm that designed about 10 or 12 other NFL stadiums, including that rat hole by the river in neckville.

Wolf
01-13-2009, 11:23 AM
If I wanted to stoop to there level, I could show them 3 stars to go with this post (21)
http://www.gotitans.com/goForum/showthread.php?t=45477&page=2

http://www.blogsmithmedia.com/www.tmz.com/media/2008/05/0516_vince_young2.jpg

Texan_Bill
01-13-2009, 11:26 AM
If I wanted to stoop to there level, I could show them 3 stars to go with this post (21)
http://www.gotitans.com/goForum/showthread.php?t=45477&page=2

http://www.blogsmithmedia.com/www.tmz.com/media/2008/05/0516_vince_young2.jpg

:spit: That's funny..... BYW, what is a Mexan??

Wolf
01-13-2009, 11:31 AM

Atleast they didn't use Texican :bat:

Titan fans now feel what the bill fans feel...

discussions will now rave for a while if Flacco stepped out of bounds as Bill fans will rave about Wycheck received a lateral.

and No visual proof will change either of the team fans mind (or camera angles that will show the right call)

Texan_Bill
01-13-2009, 11:33 AM
Atleast they didn't use Texican :bat:

Titan fans now feel what the bill fans feel...

discussions will now rave for a while if Flacco stepped out of bounds as Bill fans will rave about Wycheck received a lateral.

and No visual proof will change either of the team fans mind (or camera angles that will show the right call)

Difference is though, we know that:
A) Flacco was inbounds, and;
B) The Bills fans were correct - it was a forward lateral.... ;)

Errant Hothy
01-13-2009, 11:41 AM
Must have been the same poster that asked what inbred Architect designed a stadium that couldn't withstand a hurricane. Jackass!! The same Architecture firm that designed about 10 or 12 other NFL stadiums, including that rat hole by the river in neckville.

But you see that's what I don't understand. If the firm can design a stadium that can withstand the insane wind and land shifting forces that all the sucking originating in Nashville generates, why did we have problems with Reliant's roof?

Second Honeymoon
01-13-2009, 11:41 AM
Flacco was clearly inbounds. The vaunted Titans defense let a rookie drive down the field for the winning field goal. How is that getting hosed by the refs?

The Titans are still the Oilers and always will be losers in the end. Now the Titans have contract problems and a full blown QB controversy.

BigBull17
01-13-2009, 11:53 AM
Flacco was clearly inbounds. The vaunted Titans defense let a rookie drive down the field for the winning field goal. How is that getting hosed by the refs?

The Titans are still the Oilers and always will be losers in the end. Now the Titans have contract problems and a full blown QB controversy.

A fitting end to a classless teams season. They cheer when Suggs gets hurt, commit about 5 more penalties than were called, and then whine about one mistake the refs made. Blah.

Texan_Bill
01-13-2009, 12:00 PM
But you see that's what I don't understand. If the firm can design a stadium that can withstand the insane wind and land shifting forces that all the sucking originating in Nashville generates, why did we have problems with Reliant's roof?

Blowing and sucking are different phenomenons. Tremendous blowing can rip roofs off. Tremendous sucking causes you to choke.

Errant Hothy
01-13-2009, 12:25 PM
Blowing and sucking are different phenomenons. Tremendous blowing can rip roofs off. Tremendous sucking causes you to choke.

See, I knew there was a simple reason for it. Thanks.

Wolf
01-13-2009, 12:35 PM
Plate tectonics

If i had photoshop I could put the right labels on but here

but you can get the gist of it.. Nashville is actually where the midocean rise level is.. lots of sucking... and with plate tectonics, there has to be a give and take. hense the sucking of the nashville are cause eathquakes in the California area(subduction zone) .. nashville sucks so california has to spread

http://spot.pcc.edu/~aodman/GS%20107%20web/earth,venus,mars/Plate%20tectonics.jpg

I don't know what will happen when L.A. comes calling and needs a team and bud comes running :specnatz::whip:

Texan_Bill
01-13-2009, 12:38 PM
Nicely done Wolf!!! Repped.

Errant Hothy
01-13-2009, 12:41 PM
Nicely done Wolf!!! Repped.

Indeed.

Wolf
01-13-2009, 12:42 PM
still, if the Texans would only have a moderate amount of measurable success their fans wouldn't focus on the Titans rather they would be celebrating their own team. I'd rather be happy for the Texans fans should the team be successful than have the team I like chronically attacked and hated on for being superior.

so misguided.. as long as Dud is a alive,Titans in AFC south and I still breath...they will be hated
same goes of jacksonville and indy

post 36
http://www.gotitans.com/goForum/showthread.php?t=45477&page=3

Blazing Arrow
01-13-2009, 01:26 PM
If the Titans suck as described then Houston must be a black hole.

The Titans are actually an aberration in that they were able to escape the mass suckage that is Houston sports.

Polo
01-13-2009, 01:29 PM
The Titans are actually an aberration in that they were able to escape the mass suckage that is Houston sports.

Abberation or Continuation ?

:thinking:

Blazing Arrow
01-13-2009, 01:31 PM
Abberation or Continuation ?

:thinking:

Nothing escapes a black hole my comment stands.

How is .500 treating you this season? Have the parades stopped or is it a month long gala event?

gg no re
01-13-2009, 01:35 PM
The Titans are actually an aberration in that they were able to escape the mass suckage that is Houston sports.The Titans actually are a continuation of Houston sports ideology: get your hopes up for something big, disappoint you greatly, give you no reason to believe in them, repeat. (see Astros, Rockets)

Titans thought they could be sneaky by changing names/cities. They were wrong.

Silver Oak
01-13-2009, 01:35 PM
finally show up to eat your crow huh BA? 3 days was just enough time for you to come up with witty replies, but it's probably just rehashed, old material.

Brando
01-13-2009, 01:37 PM

How is .500 treating you this season? Have the parades stopped or is it a month long gala event?

Black hole? yeah Bud has one. Throw the .500 record out the window, we beat the Titans in the last meeting and your team was one and done again even with homefield advantage. How sweet it is!

Texecutioner
01-13-2009, 01:37 PM
If the Titans suck as described then Houston must be a black hole.

You don't even know who you're supposed to root for. You're some California kid who roots for Houston for years supposedly and then roots for a Nashville team of all cities. I repeat NASHVILLE. That alone says it all.

I won't totally criticize you for dishing it back out a bit while many fans in here bash on the Titans, but trying to come in here and call all "HOUSTON SPORTS" pathetic and refer to it as SUCKAGE is crossing the line. Why don't you run off to some Golden State Warriors board or Lakers boards since you're such a band wagoner and root for teams outside of where you're from. We stick with our teams through thick and thin and are true die hard fans for the city of Houston. Something you'll never understand since you don't even have any roots to any franchises or cities that you're from to root for. I'm surprised that you're not a Cowboys fan actually. That is more of what you act like. The Cowgirls ought to be your secondary team in the AFC. It would be quite fitting for you as a fan. Typical band wagoner that leaches onto a team that media gulps down.

Errant Hothy
01-13-2009, 01:38 PM
I'm still trying to figure out which is the bigger choke job, the loss to the Ravens of the SB loss to the Rams.

I'm leaning towirds the loss to the Ravens, purely based on the amount of whining that has gone on in Nashville since then. "It WAS a safety....Ed Reed hurt CJ (who may be a bigger crybaby then the fans) on purpose...playclock....wah...mommy...."

swtbound07
01-13-2009, 01:40 PM

Im still waiting on my tickets for the titans super bowl championship parade.

Texan_Bill
Hmmmm..... Arrow's first post includes "black holes" :thinking:

Errant Hothy
Im still waiting on my tickets for the titans playoff victory over a team led by a rookie QB parade.

Fixed.

Texan_Bill
01-13-2009, 01:42 PM
I'm still trying to figure out which is the bigger choke job, the loss to the Ravens of the SB loss to the Rams.

I'm leaning towirds the loss to the Ravens, purely based on the amoung to whining that had gone on in Nashville since then. "It WAS a safety....Ed Reed hurt CJ (who may be a bigger crybaby then the fans) on purpose...playclock....wah...mommy...."

Has to be the Ravens games. Home game and all.

The Super Bowl was played on a nuetral site and some may argue that it was a home game for the Rams (given the lack of Titans fans).

Shaft75
01-13-2009, 01:48 PM
BlazingArrow isn't exactly the definition of a man, huh?

Way to come in here and make an asinine statement and run!

What a little coward!!!

Brando
01-13-2009, 01:53 PM

What a little coward!!!

http://i554.photobucket.com/albums/jj417/Shar_dreamer/Its%20All%20Good%20Or%20Funny/263820.gif

Blazing Arrow
01-13-2009, 02:01 PM
finally show up to eat your crow huh BA? 3 days was just enough time for you to come up with witty replies, but it's probably just rehashed, old material.

Crow is served by winners not want to be franchises that have spent the last 7 seasons struggling for the allusive winning season. I enjoyed the season and at no point did our fans chicken little like the mess that happened on this board mid season.

gg no re
01-13-2009, 02:03 PM
I enjoyed the season and at no point did our fans chicken little like the mess that happened on this board mid season.
(looks back at the tomb 3 days ago)

Brando
01-13-2009, 02:03 PM
Who cares about BA, we have a new DC.....

Shaft75
01-13-2009, 02:04 PM
BlazingArrow,

Which hurts worse? The play where Ed Reed broke Chris Johnson in half or when the officials didn't see the delay of game?

My favorite was the end of the game... When the Titans lost on their own field after holding the #1 seed in the AFC.

Blazing Arrow
01-13-2009, 02:05 PM

What a little coward!!!

The only thing that saves you from being a total embarrassment to yourself is the fact that the old boards threads got ereased. If not that smack off thread would be rubbed in your face and you would turn your tail like in the past. Must have taken a really big man to try and be an internet bully huh? Just ended in your head being crammed squarely back up your ass. Thank for playing though Shift. Enough posters on this board remember the thread for me to just mention it.

Texan_Bill
01-13-2009, 02:08 PM
What thread???

Blazing Arrow
01-13-2009, 02:09 PM
BlazingArrow,

Which hurts worse? The play where Ed Reed broke Chris Johnson in half or when the officials didn't see the delay of game?

My favorite was the end of the game... When the Titans lost on their own field after holding the #1 seed in the AFC.

And we have such fond memories of the Texans playoffs past. Remember this shot?

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u13/BlazingArrow24/Smack/TexansPlayoffPic.jpg

No I guess no one would having never had a winning season and all.

Errant Hothy
01-13-2009, 02:10 PM
What thread???

Ineed, and there is no way it could be as bad as the titan boards over the last few days. That was a display of whinning that reached epic proportions.

Brando
01-13-2009, 02:10 PM
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b252/Amberlybutterfly/Texans%20Signatures%20and%20pics/whit3.jpg

Why aren't you doing your TD dance Lenwhale, oh yeah your out of the playoffs! Beyotch.

:wild:

Wolf
01-13-2009, 02:11 PM
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
I enjoyed the season and at no point did our fans chicken little like the mess that happened on this board mid season.

(looks back at the tomb 3 days ago)

hell, after the Colts and Texans games, there were 50-100 threads(give or take a few) of concerns..

and BA if that isn't enough about a melt down of fans throughout the season, they created a whole forum for one with 162 threads and 9,862 posts

http://forums.titansonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37

:thisbig:

Errant Hothy
01-13-2009, 02:12 PM
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b252/Amberlybutterfly/Texans%20Signatures%20and%20pics/whit3.jpg

Why aren't you doing your TD dance Lenwhale, oh yeah your out of the playoffs! Beyotch.

:wild:

They got one and done'd by a rookie QB, at home.

Brando
01-13-2009, 02:14 PM
They got one and done'd by a rookie QB, at home.

I wonder if Flacco pumped on his chest and ran around the stadium proclaiming "this is my house"? :heh:

Texan_Bill
Ineed, and there is no way it could be as bad as the titan boards over the last few days. That was a display of whinning that reached epic proportions.

I do remember the thread, just not the contents. It was an Eagle fan. v. Tinnbred fan v. Texan Fan... If I remember correctly, Shaft won the vote pretty handily with the Eagle fan coming in 2nd.

And no.. It was nowhere near as bad as that crap going on over there now.

Blazing Arrow
You don't even know who you're supposed to root for. You're some California kid who roots for Houston for years supposedly and then roots for a Nashville team of all cities. I repeat NASHVILLE. That alone says it all.

I won't totally criticize you for dishing it back out a bit while many fans in here bash on the Titans, but trying to come in here and call all "HOUSTON SPORTS" pathetic and refer to it as SUCKAGE is crossing the line. Why don't you run off to some Golden State Warriors board or Lakers boards since you're such a band wagoner and root for teams outside of where you're from. We stick with our teams through thick and thin and are true die hard fans for the city of Houston. Something you'll never understand since you don't even have any roots to any franchises or cities that you're from to root for. I'm surprised that you're not a Cowboys fan actually. That is more of what you act like. The Cowgirls ought to be your secondary team in the AFC. It would be quite fitting for you as a fan. Typical band wagoner that leaches onto a team that media gulps down.

:yap

If I wasn't called out on my own board I would have let it be but I was so here I am :cowboy1:

Wolf
01-13-2009, 02:16 PM
And we have such fond memories of the Texans playoffs past. Remember this shot?

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u13/BlazingArrow24/Smack/TexansPlayoffPic.jpg

No I guess no one would having never had a winning season and all.

Hey I did a search on the Titans website for super bowl wins ..sweet
http://q.queso.com/images/netscapeServerError.jpg

heck I tried to go to Titans playoff history and page won't load on my computer for some reason

http://www.titansonline.com/press_box/08media/p511-538PHistory.pdf

Brando
01-13-2009, 02:17 PM
Hey I did a search on the Titans website for super bowl wins ..sweet
http://q.queso.com/images/netscapeServerError.jpg

heck I tried to go to Titans playoff history and page won't load on my computer for some reason

http://www.titansonline.com/press_box/08media/p511-538PHistory.pdf

I have to spread around the rep....

Rep him!

Texecutioner
01-13-2009, 02:18 PM
:yap

If I wasn't called out on my own board I would have let it be but I was so here I am :cowboy1:

You're trying to call Houston sports suckage, but have admitted that you were a Houston fan. You can't have it both ways.

Blazing Arrow
01-13-2009, 02:18 PM
BTW it is nice to see so much activity based on a couple of posts. It must have been tough to hold back while I was away.

:blowakiss:

swtbound07
01-13-2009, 02:19 PM
Hey...a titans fan. Good to see you still here. Thought your heads exploded after the delay of game. Hate to see your season end like that. Oh wait, I don't. I know it was a rough loss, but i'm sure your cousin-sister-aunt-mom was there to console you. At the end of the day, your team failed. No moral victories, no excuses, no consolation prizes, no at least we are better thans, you failed. At home. In front of the entire nation. So say whatever you want about us. We will chalk it up as the angry lashings out of a jaded, saddened, broken fan of a podunk team with a podunk owner. Try again next year. Fail again next year.

Blazing Arrow
01-13-2009, 02:20 PM
You're trying to call Houston sports suckage, but have admitted that you were a Houston fan. You can't have it both ways.

Sure I can ... you route for the Texans and they suck. What is your excuse?

Brando
BTW it is nice to see so much activity based on a couple of posts. It must have been tough to hold back while I was away.

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k11/Hey_Maggie_2006/moon.gif

Wolf
I might have to look up roget's thesaurus to see if they updated it.

I am sure "smash and dash" has to be a synonym for "one and done"

Dread-Head
01-13-2009, 02:21 PM

I used to know a "Mexan". He hung out with a "Nigra", a "O-rental" and a "Watt" guy.

Brando
01-13-2009, 02:21 PM
Hey...a titans fan. Good to see you still here. Thought your heads exploded after the delay of game. Hate to see your season end like that. Oh wait, I don't. I know it was a rough loss, but i'm sure your cousin-sister-aunt-mom was there to console you. At the end of the day, your team failed. No moral victories, no excuses, no consolation prizes, no at least we are better thans, you failed. At home. In front of the entire nation. So say whatever you want about us. We will chalk it up as the angry lashings out of a jaded, saddened, broken fan of a podunk team with a podunk owner. Try again next year. Fail again next year.

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b252/Amberlybutterfly/Texans%20Signatures%20and%20pics/titansnewcopy.gif

Texan_Bill
01-13-2009, 02:24 PM
I used to know a "Mexan". He hung out with a "Nigra", a "O-rental" and a "Watt" guy.

Dread... Dread.... Dread. That is too funny. Repped.

drewmar74
I have to spread around the rep....

Rep him!

Got it.

Errant Hothy

You see, most of us can post in more then 1 thread at a time. I know things operate differently in Titan land, but that's the way things work here.

It's also nice to see that the Titans can take such solice in the 2 AFC South titles since the Texans started playing; but be careful too much success and people may start hatin' on your team. When that happens they will injury your star players...on purpose!

Dread-Head
http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k11/Hey_Maggie_2006/moon.gif

Oh come on! Can I PLEASE get a "Dread-Head" smiley?

Texecutioner

Sorry but we've got championships over here in Houston. You've got nothing, but the love of a Nashville team that hasn't won anything and probably the Cowboys I'm sure who are more embarrassing than anyone. Or whatever team you'll jump on next year for your new team.

We'll be just fine. We're slowly on our way up. And the funniest thing is how you keep lingering over here on this board having to come over and bash on the Texans to make yourself fell better about your loss to the Ravens? Pathetic.

Wolf
01-13-2009, 02:26 PM
Sorry but we've got championships over here in Houston. You've got nothing, but the love of a Nashville team that hasn't won anything and probably the Cowboys I'm sure who are more embarrassing than anyone. Or whatever team you'll jump on next year for your new team.

We'll be just fine. We're slowly on our way up. And the funniest thing is how you keep lingering over here on this board having to come over and bash on the Texans to make yourself fell better about your loss to the Ravens? Pathetic.

they got to be proud of Vancou...err Memphis and the Grizzlies

Texan_Bill
01-13-2009, 02:29 PM
they got to be proud of Vancou...err Memphis and the Grizzlies

I think he would be a Mavericks fan. They fit the requirements:

a) In the Bay Area/ home area? No.... Check
b) Many Playoff appearances? Yes...... Check
c) Any Championships? No...... Check

Errant Hothy
01-13-2009, 02:30 PM
I think he would be a Mavericks fan. They fit the requirements:

a) In the Bay Area/ home area? No.... Check
b) Many Playoff appearances? Yes...... Check
c) Any Championships? No...... Check
d) At least one massive playoff choke?.... Check

Added another one for you.

Honoring Earl 34
01-13-2009, 02:31 PM

The Cowboys are going to sign Fat Albert on the condition they bring back Pacman . He will be an all world 3-4 end and Jerry will make it to the championship game before Romo gives it away .

Wait ... hold the train ... what if then Jerry trades Romo to the Titans for VY ... hey that'll fill the new stadium with all the Austin Titan fans

Shaft75
01-13-2009, 02:33 PM
The only thing that saves you from being a total embarrassment to yourself is the fact that the old boards threads got ereased. If not that smack off thread would be rubbed in your face and you would turn your tail like in the past. Must have taken a really big man to try and be an internet bully huh? Just ended in your head being crammed squarely back up your ass. Thank for playing though Shift. Enough posters on this board remember the thread for me to just mention it.

Dude you are so lame. I remember caling you out and telling you to come visit me and told you where I sit. It's still apparent that you are too much of a weasel to do it.

I don't remember anyone complaining of what I said, except you... :lion:

Also, when the hell did I ever turn my tail? I think I was banned a couple of times from arguing with you.

Shaft75
01-13-2009, 02:37 PM
BlazingArrow,

:lion:BLAZING ARROW:lion:??????

Those questions aren't rhetorical.:bat:

Polo
01-13-2009, 02:37 PM
Congrats Titans on your regular season.

I hope all the wins you guys racked up was worth it.

Blazing Arrow
01-13-2009, 02:38 PM

As stated I was called out on my own board:

Blazing Arrow... No sack?? Or should we call you Flaming Sparrow??

You're missed at TexansTalk.

http://www.gotitans.com/goForum/showpost.php?p=452780&postcount=30

If you are going to accuse me of having no balls I am going to come over here and kick you in yours ... if you got them.

Polo
01-13-2009, 02:43 PM
I couldn't really enjoy the Titans loss as much as I wanted to because I expected it...

Good things are always better when you're surprised

Texan_Bill
01-13-2009, 02:43 PM
You guys need to show back up now more than ever!

If you are going to accuse me of having no balls I am going to come over here and kick you in yours ... if you got them.

Had you manned up yesterday, I wouldn't felt the urge to call you out on your own board.. I guess it worked.

Shaft75
01-13-2009, 02:44 PM

HAHA, now you are questioning Bill's testicular fortitude, LOL. That's like the Titans asking the Ravens for a re-do at LP Field. Oh yeah, the Titans lost at LP Field. :gun:

Wolf
01-13-2009, 02:45 PM
HAHA, now you are questioning Bill's testicular fortitude, LOL. That's like the Titans asking the Ravens for a re-do at LP Field. Oh yeah, the Titans lost at Losers Paradise Field. :gun:

fixed it

Brando
01-13-2009, 02:45 PM
HAHA, now you are questioning Bill's testicular fortitude, LOL. That's like the Titans asking the Ravens for a re-do at LP Field. Oh yeah, the Titans lost at Lost Playoff Field. :gun:

Fixed.

Blazing Arrow
01-13-2009, 02:46 PM
:lion:BLAZING ARROW:lion:??????

Those questions aren't rhetorical.:bat:

Rehashing it will not put us back in the playoffs. I am sure if the Texans were in the Titans position :spit: with the poor calls and missed delay of game the main board would be rittled with threads about how you were cheated. You can deny it if you want but it will probably be another 6 season before we even know what 9 wins is like for the Moos.

Dread-Head
01-13-2009, 02:47 PM
Congrats Titans on your regular season.

I hope all the wins you guys racked up was worth it.

Domo kotsu ururu mameru yo! Teen Titans! Tsuki kirai nanku nande wa tameru yo! Teen Titans! Tishin tami kagi oyai! Okuga sansu rika shakai. Omae mo wa tae shenai...Teen Titans GO! 1, 2, 3. 4 Go! Teen Titans!

Blazing Arrow
01-13-2009, 02:48 PM
HAHA, now you are questioning Bill's testicular fortitude, LOL. That's like the Titans asking the Ravens for a re-do at LP Field. Oh yeah, the Titans lost at LP Field. :gun:

Na I really don't questions Bill's 'testicular fortitude' he is at least man enough to venture over to our board and hold his own. You on the other hand I wonder when you were snipped and if the Dr. cuddled with you after.

Polo
01-13-2009, 02:49 PM
Rehashing it will not put us back in the playoffs. I am sure if the Texans were in the Titans position :spit: with the poor calls and missed delay of game the main board would be rittled with threads about how you were cheated. You can deny it if you want but it will probably be another 6 season before we even know what 9 wins is like for the Moos.

Well atleast we know what 9+ wins is like for the Titans....

Better to have never made it and thought a fool than to have made it and remove all doubt...

Brando
01-13-2009, 02:49 PM

The last time I checked the Texans beat the Titans so we have scoreboard. Thanks for playing, be sure to get your door prize of STFU.:whip:

Shaft75
01-13-2009, 02:52 PM

So you basically mean it all hurts the same?

You skirt around questions, like your sister skirts around your cabin.

Texecutioner
01-13-2009, 02:53 PM

So because TB called you out, you had to come over here and flame our entire city? You take it up with TB if you don't like the fact that he calls you out and makes you his whipping boy. Don't come in here flaming our city just because you're mad about what happened to the Titans. At then end of the day you still have no winners to root for. We've won championships in this city.

Shaft75
01-13-2009, 02:56 PM
So because TB called you out, you had to come over here and flame our entire city? You take it up with TB if you don't like the fact that he calls you out and makes you his whipping boy. Don't come in here flaming our city just because you're mad about what happened to the Titans. At then end of the day you still have no winners to root for. We've won championships in this city.

The guy is a Tit-fan that lives on the west coast. He has no city to root for, but Iguess you can consider him guilty by association.

Texecutioner
01-13-2009, 03:03 PM
The guy is a Tit-fan that lives on the west coast. He has no city to root for, but Iguess you can consider him guilty by association.

I'm aware of where he is from. He is just a little beatle that comes in here to make himself feel better about his own team by lashing out at the Texans. But again, he has no winners to root for and isn't even aware of who he might root for next season. My guess is the Cowboys.

Shaft75
01-13-2009, 03:04 PM
I'm aware of where he is from. He is just a little beatle that comes in here to make himself feel better about his own team by lashing out at the Texans. But again, he has no winners to root for and isn't even aware of who he might root for next season. My guess is the Cowboys.

I bet he does have a man-crush on Romo...

Texecutioner
01-13-2009, 03:05 PM
I bet he does have a man-crush on Romo...

I think the odds are in favor of TO or Pac Man. :spit:

Wolf
01-13-2009, 03:07 PM
I think the odds are in favor of TO or Pac Man. :spit:

I think T.O. is still made at Romo for giving Whitten the ball more

unless they made up
:joker:

Texecutioner
01-13-2009, 03:11 PM
I think T.O. is still made at Romo for giving Whitten the ball more

unless they made up
:joker:

TO is always mad at his QB. That is something that never changes.

Blazing Arrow
01-13-2009, 03:15 PM

Please! For every comment I have made about Houston there are 50 about inbred Tennesseans.

Blazing Arrow
01-13-2009, 03:16 PM
So you basically mean it all hurts the same?

You skirt around questions, like your sister skirts around your cabin.

You seem to be the expert on female clothing so I will defer to you.

Texecutioner
01-13-2009, 03:18 PM
Please! For every comment I have made about Houston there are 50 about inbred Tennesseans.

Well if you weren't coming here looking for sword fights and spitting contests then I doubt that you would hear as many inbred comments. I usually enjoy my conversations with Bipolar The Titan and haven't ever gotten into it with him once, nor have I seen him come in here spewing out the stuff that you normally do. That might have something to do with it.

Blazing Arrow
01-13-2009, 03:21 PM
Well atleast we know what 9+ wins is like for the Titans....

Better to have never made it and thought a fool than to have made it and remove all doubt...

Butchered that phrase there. It does not even make sense. So you would rather live in mediocrity then at least have the hope of victory. OK you go with that France.

Dread-Head
01-13-2009, 03:25 PM
Butchered that phrase there. It does not even make sense. So you would rather live in mediocrity then at least have the hope of victory. OK you go with that France.

Go to France? Wow. Who wants to be surrounded by hot French chicks?

Blazing Arrow
01-13-2009, 03:26 PM
Well if you weren't coming here looking for sword fights and spitting contests then I doubt that you would hear as many inbred comments. I usually enjoy my conversations with Bipolar The Titan and haven't ever gotten into it with him once, nor have I seen him come in here spewing out the stuff that you normally do. That might have something to do with it.

Everyone has there own stile. BIP takes his road and I take mine we all end up at the same spot at the end of the day. I keep it to the rival area when I am being harsh for a reason and I encourage members from this board to visit my board and deal the same.

Blazing Arrow
01-13-2009, 03:26 PM
Go to France? Wow. Who wants to be surrounded by hot French chicks?

Mainly Germans from the historical record.

Shaft75
01-13-2009, 03:28 PM
You seem to be the expert on female clothing so I will defer to you.

You're only making argument more valid.

Blazing Arrow
01-13-2009, 03:30 PM
You're only making argument more valid.

There is no argument. I freely admit you are more of an expert on dresses then I am. I would imagine you have a keen eye for fashion as well.

Polo
01-13-2009, 03:30 PM
Butchered that phrase there. It does not even make sense.

Sure it does...I'd rather have a mediocre record and pick in the middle of the first rd vs. being a regular season all star only to get bounced before I could say inbred Tennessean...

So you would rather live in mediocrity then at least have the hope of victory. OK you go with that France.

Seriously? You had hope??? No wonder it hurts so much....

LOL @ you for having hope!!!

BWAAAHAAAAA!!!!

You guys are notorious chokers.......

And you had hope ?!?!?!?

Texecutioner
01-13-2009, 03:31 PM
Everyone has there own stile. BIP takes his road and I take mine we all end up at the same spot at the end of the day. I keep it to the rival area when I am being harsh for a reason and I encourage members from this board to visit my board and deal the same.

From what I've seen BIP ends up on his feet while you prefer to end up in the mud either slinging it or having it thrown in your face. You do realize who enjoys mud the most right? :devilpig:

gwallaia
01-13-2009, 03:32 PM
As much fun as this back and forth bickering has been. I'm willing to bet if BA came to Houston and joined us at a tailgate, we would all become great friends!

Welcome Back BA!

As a Texan fan, I am glad the Titans lost because it means Bud is unhappy. I know how the Titans fans are feeling because I've been there.

But the frustration, anger and sadness expressed by so many Titans fans is a reflection of how Bud surely feels. Since Bud is not publicly displaying his emotions, the Titan fans are the voice for what Bud is feeling.

It is good and right for Bud to be miserable and we are rejoicing in that fact.

Shaft75
01-13-2009, 03:33 PM

For some reason I don't think their would be any logic at your board. Most Tit-fans that I have met are very confused.

Take you, for example. You live in Cali and root for an old Houston team that is now in TN. Part of you hates Haynesworth, VY and part of you wills them to win. You frequent this board almost daily, yet when your team monumentally sinks, you wait a few days and then come back and act like it never happened.

I don't get the Tit-fans...

Blazing Arrow
01-13-2009, 03:33 PM
Sure it does...I'd rather have a mediocre record and pick in the middle of the first rd vs. being a regular season all star only to get bounced before I could say inbred Tennessean...

That is a losers mentality. During the regular season do you advicate throwing games to jump up a spot or two? See how that sounds?

Seriously? You had hope??? No wonder it hurts so much....

LOL @ you for having hope!!!

BWAAAHAAAAA!!!!

You guys are notorious chokers.......

And you had hope ?!?!?!?

I am not a Texans fan so yes I did have hope.

swtbound07
01-13-2009, 03:36 PM
That is a losers mentality. During the regular season do you advicate throwing games to jump up a spot or two? See how that sounds?

How'd all that hope work out for you? If you forgot i tivo'ed it.

Shaft75
01-13-2009, 03:36 PM
There is no argument. I freely admit you are more of an expert on dresses then I am. I would imagine you have a keen eye for fashion as well.

Good try. But I was talking about you not answering questions...

Blazing Arrow
01-13-2009, 03:43 PM

Yeah so did I ... :gun:

Shaft75
01-13-2009, 03:43 PM

His hope was smashed when Dash(aka vanilli) was sidelined.

swtbound07
01-13-2009, 03:44 PM
you know your cap is going to be screwed next year when chris johnson asks for a pay raise equivalent to lendale white's food per diem.

Brando
01-13-2009, 03:45 PM
This movie was good and gets better every year!

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b252/Amberlybutterfly/Texans%20Signatures%20and%20pics/remember-the-titans-DVDcovercopy.gif

Shaft75
01-13-2009, 03:48 PM
His hope was smashed when Dash(aka vanilli) was sidelined.

He also reminds me of that Jamaican character of Dave Chappelle's on Half Baked.

"Right near da beach, BOIIIII..."

MeLoveTexans
01-13-2009, 03:49 PM
He also reminds me of that Jamaican character of Dave Chappelle's on Half Baked.

"Right near da beach, BOIIIII..."

Funny he reminds me of whoopi goldberg

Shaft75
This movie was good and gets better every year!

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b252/Amberlybutterfly/Texans%20Signatures%20and%20pics/remember-the-titans-DVDcovercopy.gif

Coming to Theaters Fall 2009.

Polo

There are a lot of things that we don't advocate in the present tense, but when we look back on things and reflect we determine it was for the better.

Sorta like Bud taking his gang of chokers to Tennessee.

I'm glad you had hope....Not bashing you for that at all...

The fact that you had such high hopes is what makes all of this so sweet...duhhh...

Wolf
01-13-2009, 03:54 PM
Ravens were brutal on the field and off ..picture of when their bus left town
http://photo.net/general-comments/attachment/2463951/possum.jpg

Blazing Arrow
01-13-2009, 04:04 PM
Good try. But I was talking about you not answering questions...

I answered your question as best as you are going to get. It was an assanine question to start with so why respond with anything less assinine?

Which hurts more a blown call and then the refs trying to make excuses for it or the refs allowing Reed to bend our guy in half then hit us with a 15 yards for our OL defending him?

Polo
01-13-2009, 04:06 PM
Which hurts more a blown call and then the refs trying to make excuses for it or the refs allowing Reed to bend our guy in half then hit us with a 15 yards for our OL defending him?

I hope both hurt equally bad

Blazing Arrow
01-13-2009, 04:07 PM
There are a lot of things that we don't advocate in the present tense, but when we look back on things and reflect we determine it was for the better.

Sorta like Bud taking his gang of chokers to Tennessee.

I'm glad you had hope....Not bashing you for that at all...

The fact that you had such high hopes is what makes all of this so sweet...duhhh...

I do not see the Steelers doing much against the Ravens. There D is smelling blood right now. I would have rather played any other team in our first game to get our feet under us but you get who you get.

Polo
01-13-2009, 04:09 PM
I do not see the Steelers doing much against the Ravens. There D is smelling blood right now. I would have rather played any other team in our first game to get our feet under us but you get who you get.

That's true.

Blazing Arrow
01-13-2009, 04:10 PM
I hope both hurt equally bad

I actually had a conversation about this after the game with my friends and what hurt more was watching that last 4th down ball sail over the receivers head. That is when hope is completely gone and hurts a lot worst then any blown call.

Wolf
01-13-2009, 04:12 PM

Your barking up the wrong tree with that one.

some still remember Mike Renfro non-td catch or don bebee stepping out of bounds among other calls over the years from your franchise and what we lived with at the time

as far as the retaliation goes, that is nothing new in the NFL ...the person retaliating gets hit probably 90 percent of the time with a penalty in the NFL

Wolf
01-13-2009, 04:13 PM
I actually had a conversation about this after the game with my friends and what hurt more was watching that last 4th down ball sail over the receivers head. That is when hope is completely gone and hurts a lot worst then any blown call.

about equal with this
http://espn-att.starwave.com/i/magazine/new/houston_dyson.jpg

Mailman
01-13-2009, 04:14 PM
That is a losers mentality...

Speaking of which, nothing screams "LOSER" like the spectacle of a fake winner jumping on the bandwagon that we created way back when you were sucking your momma's teet only to come around here and act as if we have no idea what it means to make the playoffs (and lose).

(p.s. spell check works if you use it)

Blazing Arrow
01-13-2009, 04:21 PM
about equal with this
http://espn-att.starwave.com/i/magazine/new/houston_dyson.jpg

Nobody in there right mind thought Dyson was going to make the endzone after the catch. My season died when I saw who McNair was throwing to and where.