PDA

View Full Version : BlazingArrow, BipolarTheTitan, Bulluck53, etc. Where are you guys?

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

Texan_Bill
03-12-2009, 12:53 PM
Delusional more then honest.

I have a degree in economics and chemistry, don't have relatives to sleep with, was married and have a beautiful intelligent daughter, stand my ground and do not back down. And have a job that pays well.

How exactly are you being 'honest'? Can you say that Bill?

We just callz 'em like we seez 'em. :cowboy1:

BTW, since you're being so informative, how about that bank account #?

Specnatz
03-12-2009, 01:04 PM
Again you should actually read the thead. I have run the table on smack.

You still have not clarified what you were talking about. I implied that we would sweep you again next season and you said I could not count. How does that make sense?

Your response was that it is two loses, you did not specify what year you were referring to. Bill polietly informed you that you only one game last year. I said you can't count ... After 1 comes 2, that is how counting works. Re clarifying what you meant versus what you said iis something different altogether.

So lets review this table of smack you are running. You blamed officials (that is running the table on smack?). You said they could have won the game if they wanted to (Is this table in wonderland?). Calling a game that has implications on home field advantage through out the playoffs meaningless is just flat out ignorant (Is this the kiddy table of smack your running?).

Great smack there BA, I am sure it works on a 7 year girl who has never watched sports before.

Blazing Arrow
03-12-2009, 01:31 PM
Your response was that it is two loses, you did not specify what year you were referring to. Bill polietly informed you that you only one game last year. I said you can't count ... After 1 comes 2, that is how counting works. Re clarifying what you meant versus what you said iis something different altogether.

No agian you did not read what was said. I will recap for you to make it easier ... I hope. I said

Now that Haynsworth is gone what excuse will you use when the Texans don't makethe playoffs again this season and finish 8-8?

Bill's response:

If the Texans don't make the playoffs, it will have nothing to do with that asshat or the Tinnbreds.

Which I replied with:

Two losses always hurt.

See this is speaking in the future.

So lets review this table of smack you are running. You blamed officials (that is running the table on smack?).

No actually I just asked for a properly officiated game. I did not say we would have won and if you look back I accept the loss for what it is. It happens to all teams I was just asking for a fair shot. Who knows maybe Bert still picks up that 3rd and 8. I would have just like to see it as it should have been. Get it?

You said they could have won the game if they wanted to (Is this table in wonderland?).

The game was not important to us. Win or lose it has no bearing on home field.

Calling a game that has implications on home field advantage through out the playoffs meaningless is just flat out ignorant (Is this the kiddy table of smack your running?).

No the Pit game decided the home field and we won it soundly. Regardless of the outcome of that game if Pit had beaten us people would have looked at us as a team that could not win the important ones. Yes I know what happened in Baltimore but if Matt "handle with care" had faced that game he would not have lasted a quarter.

Great smack there BA, I am sure it works on a 7 year girl who has never watched sports before.

:rolleyes:

Blazing Arrow
03-12-2009, 01:34 PM
We just callz 'em like we seez 'em. :cowboy1:

Should should get glasses :thisbig:

spurstexanstros
03-12-2009, 02:52 PM
In this thread I have been called:

A fool
A hillbilly
Gay
A coward
My math has been been called into question
and my heritage has been insulted

Maybe you should grow some thicker skin before stepping into the ring. When I point out an obvious issue in your ability to communicate your thoughts in a single sentence you get all butt hurt. :thinking:

Not taking the bait on this one....fans of opposing teams tend to have the thinnest skins. Talk all sorts of smack and when it is returned run to the mods and complain. Getting in to pissing match about who's intellect is superior is useless as is personal insults..

However, that being said fanhood and team affiliation is. (Also region, screennames etc.) Most of the insults I have seen (or said) have been directed at your fanhood SN and general poor takes regarding your team and mine. I cant speak for the rest of the posters but I am pretty sure they arent attacking you personally. If they are then that sucks because there is so much more that can be made fun of about the Titans than make personal attacks about a Tac fan from California's Redneck Rivera.

Thick skins? I have one it is burnt Battle Red....bring it on Powder Blue Powder puff Arrow...you Bipolar and bullock are from this point on renamed the Powderpuff Girls.

Blazing Arrow
03-12-2009, 03:20 PM
I guarantee non of us have ever run to a mod and they can attest to it. I think at one point one of the mods and I got into on this board. Not my style and it if is acreages one of them will see it and do what they need too. I don't need to run to the authority I can take care of myself just fine. :cowboy1:

Shaft75
03-12-2009, 04:30 PM
I guarantee non of us have ever run to a mod and they can attest to it. I think at one point one of the mods and I got into on this board. Not my style and it if is acreages one of them will see it and do what they need too. I don't need to run to the authority I can take care of myself just fine. :cowboy1:

Don't kid yourself. Mods were all over me when I said I would break your fingers and I'm certain that they were tipped off. You coward...

Shaft75
03-12-2009, 04:34 PM
Should should get glasses :thisbig:

You should take off the Rosey ones... The Texans/Tits game is always important. But you know that now, don't you?

Blazing Arrow
03-12-2009, 04:38 PM
Don't kid yourself. Mods were all over me when I said I would break your fingers and I'm certain that they were tipped off. You coward...

Find one who will back that up.

Maybe you just stepped outside of the boundries and got caught. Did you ever think of that? Beside that was not even this board as it is now.

To be honest I am not even sure who the Mods are on this board.

I know them on my board and on coltfreaks because they are personal friends.

spurstexanstros
03-12-2009, 04:55 PM

broken fingers???? that may be a bit much.. plus isnt a broken arrow code for a lost nuke?

we do not need a broken arrow round here...I prefer flaming arrow or Blazing Anus. If you break his fingers who would make us laugh with ridiculous takes.. there havent been too many Jags fans around here

Speaking of which did they go extinct or did our beat down of them on national TV silence the the tarpdwellers.

Texan_Bill
03-12-2009, 04:57 PM
Speaking of which did they go extinct or did our beat down of them on national TV silence the the tarpdwellers.

Actually Mootini called the beatdown the week before it happened. Then came back to give us congratulations.

Shaft75
03-12-2009, 05:07 PM
Find one who will back that up.

Maybe you just stepped outside of the boundries and got caught. Did you ever think of that? Beside that was not even this board as it is now.

To be honest I am not even sure who the Mods are on this board.

I know them on my board and on coltfreaks because they are personal friends.

I can't prove that you ran like a little girl. But we all know that you are a little girl about things, so...

You have friends?

Blazing Arrow
03-12-2009, 05:57 PM
broken fingers???? that may be a bit much..

It is really all he has ....

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u13/BlazingArrow24/Smack/toughguy.jpg

Texan_Bill
03-12-2009, 06:07 PM
http://www.planetdan.net/pics/misc/asshat.jpg

Blazing Arrow
03-12-2009, 06:15 PM
I agree completely ...

Ohhhhh you were talking about me. I guess some guy sitting at his comp threatening people is the sign of a real man right?

Shaft75
03-12-2009, 06:22 PM
I agree completely ...

Ohhhhh you were talking about me. I guess some guy sitting at his comp threatening people is the sign of a real man right?

So you did cry like a little girl eh?

...and I did give you my seat # and row...

Blazing Arrow
03-12-2009, 08:06 PM
I love the man boobs Shaft ... really brings out the want-to-be stash you are trying to grow. The cig in your hand adds to the affect too. Good job!

Shaft75
03-13-2009, 12:01 AM
I love the man boobs Shaft ... really brings out the want-to-be stash you are trying to grow. The cig in your hand adds to the affect too. Good job!

Pales in comparison to the picture of you I found awhile back in a powder blue one piece.

TexansLucky13
03-13-2009, 12:07 AM
http://d.yimg.com/a/p/sp/getty/8e/fullj.616b602425b8cf0c13a2a15ebe7673d8/616b602425b8cf0c13a2a15ebe7673d8-getty-81707375sd017_tennessee_tit.jpg

Nuff said

Bulluck53
03-13-2009, 03:07 AM
Yall can have Slaton, we'll take CJ.

What has this thread become?

Specnatz
03-13-2009, 03:29 AM

You can have Millie all you want m'an.

Texan_Bill
03-13-2009, 07:46 AM
Pales in comparison to the picture of you I found awhile back in a powder blue one piece.

Don't you dare break out that picture!!! :kingkong:

Texan_Bill
03-13-2009, 07:50 AM

Slaton
Season Team Rushing Receiving Fumbles
Att Yds Avg Lng TD Rec Yds Avg Lng TD FUM Lost
2008 Houston Texans 268 1,282 4.8 71T 9 50 377 7.5 46 1 3 2
TOTAL
Johnson
2008 Tennessee Titans 251 1,228 4.9 66T 9 43 260 6 25 1 1 1
TOTAL

Okay by me.....

Shaft75
03-13-2009, 08:46 AM
Slaton
TOTAL
Johnson
TOTAL

Okay by me.....

DUCK! Here comes another lame excuse to why BA would want a Tit player over a Texan that outperformed that tit.

spurstexanstros
03-13-2009, 09:23 AM
http://d.yimg.com/a/p/sp/getty/8e/fullj.616b602425b8cf0c13a2a15ebe7673d8/616b602425b8cf0c13a2a15ebe7673d8-getty-81707375sd017_tennessee_tit.jpg

Nuff said

Speed Slaton

no wait...COLD SPEED SLATON

Texan_Bill
03-13-2009, 09:53 AM
Slaton v Johnson Head to Head

Week 3; 9/21/09

Johnson: 16 rushes 74 yards;
Slaton: 18 rushes 116 yards;

Week 15; 12/14/09

Johnson: 13 rushes 65 yards;
Slaton: 24 rushes 100 yards;

Totals Head to Head
Johnson: 29 for 139; 4.79 avg.
Slaton: 42 for 216; 5.14 avg.

Specnatz
03-13-2009, 10:27 AM
Slaton v Johnson Head to Head

Week 3; 9/21/09

Johnson: 16 rushes 74 yards;
Slaton: 18 rushes 116 yards;

Week 15; 12/14/09

Johnson: 13 rushes 65 yards;
Slaton: 24 rushes 100 yards;

Totals Head to Head
Johnson: 29 for 139; 4.79 avg.
Slaton: 42 for 216; 5.14 avg.

Hence my Millie comment, as in he is fake. A fake as Irishman

Blazing Arrow
03-13-2009, 12:19 PM
Hence my Millie comment, as in he is fake. A fake as Irishman

You can admit it, you have room full of moneys banging on a typewriter and just put up what ever they say.

I think both backs are good. I like Johnson and think he has some solid break out speed but Slaton is good as well. I think Slaton might have a slight edge because of his attitude. Johnson has been pretty close to giving up the ball a few times because he was more interested in celebrating then actually crossing the plain.

Wolf
03-13-2009, 12:29 PM
http://nashvillest.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/picture-14.png

Wolf
03-13-2009, 12:32 PM
the good old days
http://images.chron.com/blogs/nfl/adamsfam.jpg

Texan_Bill
03-13-2009, 12:42 PM
the good old days
http://images.chron.com/blogs/nfl/adamsfam.jpg

Wolf, Pacman left home. They adopted Chris Johnson.

Wolf
03-13-2009, 12:50 PM
http://assets.sbnation.com/imported_assets/39870/bilde.jpg

so many captions could be done
:voodoo:

spurstexanstros
03-13-2009, 03:39 PM
You can admit it, you have room full of moneys banging on a typewriter and just put up what ever they say.

Moneys? I guess you mean Monkeys.... or maybe it was a freudian slip

Because we have alot of money posters on this thread and board and our team is money as well.

For Example:
It is money that someone will drop a Flaming Anus on you.
It is money that you will be slapped down by Texan__Bill at least once a day.
It is money that Andre will torch "the fake Irishman"
It is money that Steve Slaton will carve your D without the fatman.
It is money the Mario will force your team to turn to a guy who looks and acts like Radio.
It is money that once Bud dies or needs more money for cosmetic surgery the team will be moved to LA.
It is money that Tac fan will crawl out of the woodwork to take offense to that statement.
It is money that 90% of those attending Titans home games are puzzled by the words "toothbrush" and "bath"
It is money that 70% af said crowd know someone who is married to a relative.
It is money that 30% of that same crowd is married to their relative.

It is money that your response to this will be ...at least we made the playoffs.
It is money thatmy response will be and what did that get you????????

Blazing Arrow
03-13-2009, 04:19 PM
Moneys? I guess you mean Monkeys.... or maybe it was a freudian slip

Because we have alot of money posters on this thread and board and our team is money as well.

For Example:
It is money that someone will drop a Flaming Anus on you.
It is money that you will be slapped down by Texan__Bill at least once a day.
It is money that Andre will torch "the fake Irishman"
It is money that Steve Slaton will carve your D without the fatman.
It is money the Mario will force your team to turn to a guy who looks and acts like Radio.
It is money that once Bud dies or needs more money for cosmetic surgery the team will be moved to LA.
It is money that Tac fan will crawl out of the woodwork to take offense to that statement.
It is money that 90% of those attending Titans home games are puzzled by the words "toothbrush" and "bath"
It is money that 70% af said crowd know someone who is married to a relative.
It is money that 30% of that same crowd is married to their relative.

It is money that your response to this will be ...at least we made the playoffs.
It is money thatmy response will be and what did that get you????????

Wow how long did it take you to type this crap. What a worthless uneducated post with nothing of value. You should be ashamed that you are wasting your board storage space even the few kb this takes up. Wow ... just amazing. The time alone wasted on typing out this dribble has just got to make one bow there head in shame.

Texan_Bill
03-13-2009, 04:31 PM
Wow how long did it take you to type this crap. What a worthless uneducated post with nothing of value. You should be ashamed that you are wasting your board storage space even the few kb this takes up. Wow ... just amazing. The time alone wasted on typing out this dribble has just got to make one bow there head in shame.

:potkettle:

My turn to play internet grammar / spelling Nazi:

1drib·ble
Pronunciation: \ˈdri-bəl\
Function: verb
Inflected Form(s): drib·bled; drib·bling \-(ə-)liŋ\
Etymology: frequentative of drib to dribble
Date: circa 1589

transitive verb
1: to issue sporadically and in small bits
2: to let or cause to fall in drops little by little
3 a: to propel by successive slight taps or bounces with hand, foot, or stick <dribble a basketball> <dribble a puck> b: to hit (as a baseball) so as to cause a slow bouncing

intransitive verb
1: to fall or flow in drops or in a thin intermittent stream : trickle
2: to let saliva trickle from the corner of the mouth : drool
3: to come or issue in piecemeal or desultory fashion
4 a: to dribble a ball or puck b: to proceed by dribbling cof a ball : to move with short bounces
— drib·bler \-b(ə-)lər\ noun

Main Entry: 1driv·el
Pronunciation: \ˈdri-vəl\
Function: intransitive verb
Inflected Form(s): driv·eled or driv·elled; driv·el·ing or driv·el·ling \-v(ə-)liŋ\
Etymology: Middle English, from Old English dreflian; perhaps akin to Old Norse draf malt dregs
Date: before 12th century
1 : to talk stupidly and carelessly
— driv·el·er \-v(ə-)lər\ noun

Pop Culture:
Dribble is what you do with a ball.
Drivel is the spew that comes out of one's a$$ or pie hole.

Blazing Arrow
03-13-2009, 04:39 PM
Friday afternoon working from home ... :wesmantexanfan:

spurstexanstros
03-13-2009, 05:52 PM

careful dont tip the triplewide

Specnatz
03-14-2009, 06:37 AM

So your excuse for your poor writing skills is your a drunk?

Wolf
03-14-2009, 10:16 AM
BA does well for the keyboard he uses (so I hear):whip:

http://rookery2.viary.com/storagev12/943500/943600_0830_625x1000.jpg

Wolf
03-14-2009, 10:19 AM
unless he upgraded then my theory is off :chickendance:

http://www.geekologie.com/2007/08/14/luxeed.jpg

maybe it is hard to see the letters with the one finger punch?

Bulluck53
03-15-2009, 01:50 PM
BA does well for the keyboard he uses (so I hear):whip:

http://rookery2.viary.com/storagev12/943500/943600_0830_625x1000.jpg

hahahaha!

Bulluck53
03-15-2009, 01:56 PM
Slaton
TOTAL
Johnson
TOTAL

Okay by me.....

So Johnson had <60 fewer yards on 17 less carries. Same touchdowns and less fumbles and comparable receiving numbers.

Slaton fits your scheme well, I like Johnson in our power offense. They will both run the division for years to come.

Bulluck53
03-15-2009, 01:58 PM
And it is going to be tough to compare them head to head. Houston has a passing offense that demands respect, we have Justin Gage.

*insert witty comment defending Slaton*

And can you guys see my avatar and sig? I can't when I post...

spurstexanstros
03-15-2009, 08:06 PM
And it is going to be tough to compare them head to head. Houston has a passing offense that demands respect, we have Justin Gage.

*insert witty comment defending Slaton*

And can you guys see my avatar and sig? I can't when I post...

Shoulda signed TO then.

Bulluck53
03-15-2009, 09:54 PM
Shoulda signed TO then.

Id rather fizzle out in the playoffs than not make it all together....

that wasn't supposed to be a shot at the Texans, btw.

Specnatz
03-15-2009, 10:15 PM
Id rather fizzle out in the playoffs than not make it all together....

that wasn't supposed to be a shot at the Texans, btw.

You have no avatar, so no we cant see it.

TEXANRED
03-15-2009, 10:47 PM
http://assets.sbnation.com/imported_assets/39870/bilde.jpg

so many captions could be done

Looks like White is asking the other guys if they are going to finish that.

Bulluck53
03-16-2009, 12:30 AM
You have no avatar, so no we cant see it.

it says I have one on my CP

Specnatz
03-16-2009, 12:53 AM
it says I have one on my CP

send a pm to Khari she does a lot of the IT stuff, she is very good at answering question about it. If you want an avatar that is animated she is the one you go though.

Bulluck53
03-16-2009, 12:59 AM
I'm going to raise hell... thanks for the help

Specnatz
03-16-2009, 01:14 AM
I'm going to raise hell... thanks for the help

If this was BA I would say tell her she sucks it works wonders, but since it is not I wont.

Honoring Earl 34
03-16-2009, 09:14 PM
http://www.profootballtalk.com/2009/03/16/vince-young-shows-up-for-offseason-workouts/

Texan_Bill
03-17-2009, 08:32 AM
http://www.profootballtalk.com/2009/03/16/vince-young-shows-up-for-offseason-workouts/

Last year, Titans quarterback Vince Young was scarce during offseason workouts, in part because he was attending college classes.

And in part because he was attending shirtless all-male tequila parties.

:spit:

Texan_Bill
03-17-2009, 08:51 AM
Anyone remember how Titan fan claims that they only became fans of the franchise when they moved to Tennessee and didn't pay attention to the Oilers when they were here?? And that the Oilers history doesn't mean anything to them?

Of 65 people polled, 54% voted that they were in fact Oilers fans. Hell, to read some of their posts, you might think they actually flew in for the home games.

Linkage: Gotits: Were you an Oilers fan? (http://www.gotitans.com/goForum/showthread.php?t=46045)

spurstexanstros
03-17-2009, 09:05 AM
Anyone remember how Titan fan claims that they only became fans of the franchise when they moved to Tennessee and didn't pay attention to the Oilers when they were here?? And that the Oilers history doesn't mean anything to them?

Of 65 people polled, 54% voted that they were in fact Oilers fans. Hell, to read some of their posts, you might think they actually flew in for the home games.

Linkage: Gotits: Were you an Oilers fan? (http://www.gotitans.com/goForum/showthread.php?t=46045)

Titan fan usually argues through both sides of their tobacco stained mouth. On one side they say they are not the cursed franchise that was in Houston and the other side they brag about the storied history of their organization.

It figures from a fanbase who feel Larry the cable guy is the voice of their generation.

DBCooper
03-17-2009, 09:27 AM

Bill, you're such a nice troll!

Texan_Bill
03-17-2009, 09:37 AM
Bill, you're such a nice troll!

I am.... I'm 10x's the nicer troll than say, oh...... Flaming Sparrow. ;)

Specnatz
03-17-2009, 10:50 AM

Most of the ICOU are jumpers, they jump from one team to another. They have no sense of belonging to a team. Rather pathetic if you ask me.

Bulluck53
03-17-2009, 12:29 PM
We have no sense of belonging to a team because we support the one that moved into our home state 10 years ago? If thats the case then you guys are in the same boat.

Believe it or not, there are a lot of Titans fans that followed the Oilers from Houston. Some became fans when they came to Nashville in '98 (myself included) but there is no "unified" opinion on the matter.

Texan_Bill
03-17-2009, 12:57 PM
We have no sense of belonging to a team because we support the one that moved into our home state 10 years ago? If thats the case then you guys are in the same boat.

Believe it or not, there are a lot of Titans fans that followed the Oilers from Houston. Some became fans when they came to Nashville in '98 (myself included) but there is no "unified" opinion on the matter.

Not really the same boat at all. 36 + 7 = 43 years of professional football.

Unified?? Only as it relates to the topic at hand and/or convenience sake. They're unified in not being Oilers fan as it relates to the Buffalo debacle or the Denver fiasco, but whenever discussing Earl or Moon all of the sudden they talk as though they attended games at the Dome.

spurstexanstros
03-17-2009, 05:19 PM

Unified?? Only as it relates to the topic at hand and/or convenience sake. They're unified in not being Oilers fan as it relates to the Buffalo debacle or the Denver fiasco, but whenever discussing Earl or Moon all of the sudden they talk as though they attended games at the Dome.

That is what we call a burn or what the Fake Irishman calls Andre Johnsoned.

Happy St Patricks day to the Fake Irishman today you are not alone there are 1 Billion Fake Irishman.
I know your upset Cortie fans... I hate this day too.

I am sick of all the fake Irishfolk running around..saying why arent you wearing green? I am Scottish you *$^%* the Mc in front of my name does not mean I am Irish. I am Scottish we are the bigger brother and the Irish came from us. Bagpipe ours.....Kilts....ours....Redheads....ours(stop calling my redheaded wife a Bonnie Irish lass..she is German) St Patricks day is a myth and if one more person tries to pinch me I am gonna caber toss them.

Remember the Irish may Kiss you but the Scottish will rock your world.

spurstexanstros
03-18-2009, 11:29 AM
this is a great link for today and for the future. Get used to it Tac fan Cold speed Slaton will be doing alot of this on yall for years to come.

http://www.houstontexans.com/index2.html

Texan_Bill
03-18-2009, 11:37 AM
That is what we call a burn or what the Fake Irishman calls Andre Johnsoned.

Happy St Patricks day to the Fake Irishman today you are not alone there are 1 Billion Fake Irishman.
I know your upset Cortie fans... I hate this day too.

I am sick of all the fake Irishfolk running around..saying why arent you wearing green? I am Scottish you *$^%* the Mc in front of my name does not mean I am Irish. I am Scottish we are the bigger brother and the Irish came from us. Bagpipe ours.....Kilts....ours....Redheads....ours(stop calling my redheaded wife a Bonnie Irish lass..she is German) St Patricks day is a myth and if one more person tries to pinch me I am gonna caber toss them.

Remember the Irish may Kiss you but the Scottish will rock your world.

Easy there Scottie. Just because I like Scotch Whiskey doesn't mean I'm going to agree with this rubbage. Bagpipes were exclusively Scottish? Please!!! Learn history. Bagpipes weren't exclusive to the Irish or the Scots.

PS. Be glad I'm too hung-over to not really lay into you. As a suggestion, you may want to hit that edit button and clean that garbage up.

spurstexanstros
03-18-2009, 01:29 PM
Easy there Scottie. Just because I like Scotch Whiskey doesn't mean I'm going to agree with this rubbage. Bagpipes were exclusively Scottish? Please!!! Learn history. Bagpipes weren't exclusive to the Irish or the Scots.

PS. Be glad I'm too hung-over to not really lay into you. As a suggestion, you may want to hit that edit button and clean that garbage up.

just a rant on the Irish after 100th person tried to pinch me and ask me why I wasnt weraing green. Scots should man up and make everyone wear plaid and drink Scotch. As for history.....yeah Im pretty sure the scots have been playing them for thousands of years and the irish and scots are descendants of two gaelic brothers.
Think my rant on Irish is bad...I should post after watching Braveheart...watch out English.

Bulluck53
03-18-2009, 10:51 PM

Don't judge the entire fan base over what some of them say. I go by what I remember. I have no memory of the '92 fiasco seeing as how I was four years old and wasn't a figment of my parents' imagination when Earl played. I would assume there are more fans who wouldn't consider those memories theirs than would (of the people who weren't actually Oilers fans) I fail to see why it is such a big deal for you.

And no, that wasn't a "burn."

Texan_Bill
03-19-2009, 08:58 AM
Don't judge the entire fan base over what some of them say. I go by what I remember. I have no memory of the '92 fiasco seeing as how I was four years old and wasn't a figment of my parents' imagination when Earl played. I would assume there are more fans who wouldn't consider those memories theirs than would (of the people who weren't actually Oilers fans) I fail to see why it is such a big deal for you.

And no, that wasn't a "burn."

It's not a big deal, and I didn't take anything as a burn. You discuss things rationally and I think you've said that you don't go on "gotitans.com".

Those (gotitans people) are the people that I refer to when I mention "convenience sake". They argue about the Oilers history having nothing to do with them, yet when a poll was posted about being an "Oilers fan" a buncj of them acted as though they had been fans since Lou Rymkus was the head coach.

Texan_Bill
03-19-2009, 09:06 AM
just a rant on the Irish after 100th person tried to pinch me and ask me why I wasnt weraing green. Scots should man up and make everyone wear plaid and drink Scotch. As for history.....yeah Im pretty sure the scots have been playing them for thousands of years and the irish and scots are descendants of two gaelic brothers.
Think my rant on Irish is bad...I should post after watching Braveheart...watch out English.

LMAO at the Braveheart reference. While an entertaining movie, it was completely innacurate.

Bulluck53
03-19-2009, 12:21 PM
It's not a big deal, and I didn't take anything as a burn. You discuss things rationally and I think you've said that you don't go on "gotitans.com".

Those (gotitans people) are the people that I refer to when I mention "convenience sake". They argue about the Oilers history having nothing to do with them, yet when a poll was posted about being an "Oilers fan" a buncj of them acted as though they had been fans since Lou Rymkus was the head coach.

From my experience, Titans fans are idiots as a whole. I'm not trying to throw my brethren under the bus but listen to a call-in show once in a while and you'll understand. They know football up and down, but they can't grasp how the NFL is different than college. I know every fan base has those fans but its embarrassing. I honestly think the worst thing that could have happened to this fan base was that Super Bowl run in our first year.

I stay away from GoTitans except for news, I feel thats al its good for.

Blazing Arrow
03-19-2009, 12:58 PM

But you feel getting your posts edited/deleted if they do not agree with the fuehrer and not allowing opposing fans to voice their opinions is the sign of a well run site?

Bulluck53
03-19-2009, 02:13 PM
But you feel getting your posts edited/deleted if they do not agree with the fuehrer and not allowing opposing fans to voice their opinions is the sign of a well run site?

Is that what goes on there? I really haven't posted there regularly in a few years.

If thats the case then yea, stuff like that.

spurstexanstros
03-19-2009, 02:47 PM
From my experience, Titans fans are idiots as a whole. I'm not trying to throw my brethren under the bus but listen to a call-in show once in a while and you'll understand. They know football up and down, but they can't grasp how the NFL is different than college. I know every fan base has those fans but its embarrassing. I honestly think the worst thing that could have happened to this fan base was that Super Bowl run in our first year.

Best post by Titans fan....ever

Blazing Arrow
03-19-2009, 03:27 PM
Is that what goes on there? I really haven't posted there regularly in a few years.

If thats the case then yea, stuff like that.

I was talking about the TOMB.

Bulluck53
03-19-2009, 04:46 PM
I was talking about the TOMB.

Haha, oh. I try and use the TOMB only for those same reasons. I like TC a whole lot better than both, but I still don't post very much.

Bulluck53
03-19-2009, 04:48 PM
Best post by Titans fan....ever

I didn't say that to try and make friends here; my buddies and I joke about it all the time. It's how I really feel and seeing how I said that in this thread, I feel I need to make it known that my post was in no way directed at BA, as some of you seem to think he fits the bill.

Shaft75
03-19-2009, 04:52 PM
I didn't say that to try and make friends here; my buddies and I joke about it all the time. It's how I really feel and seeing how I said that in this thread, I feel I need to make it known that my post was in no way directed at BA, as some of you seem to think he fits the bill.

We all know your intentions...

+1 REP your way buddy!

spurstexanstros
03-19-2009, 05:05 PM

I was just agreeing with the Titans fans are idiots bit....they are not as bad as cowboys fans....they are on another level of stupidity.

toronto
03-21-2009, 04:05 PM
I was just agreeing with the Titans fans are idiots bit....they are not as bad as cowboys fans....they are on another level of stupidity.

It was said best - the worst thing that ever happened to Titan fans was making the Super Bowl in the first year in Nashville. Fans like myself, old-time Oiler fans that stuck it out, have to filter through countless useless threads on various message boards to find any true quality football talk. I find my best football talk on rival boards, this one included - I just accept the fact that venomous threads against Bud's team are going to be the norm, and I either roll with it or leave. It ain't changing...

spurstexanstros
03-23-2009, 05:46 PM
Tough opening day... at Steelers.. Dont BBQ too much like I did or you could have no appetite by halftime (like I did last year). And you better hope Kerry doesnt get banged up in offseason or Radio will get his clocked cleaned. ( we better hope Schaub is healthy too or we got Dan Orlovsky....great)

Texecutioner
03-23-2009, 05:50 PM
Tough opening day... at Steelers.. Dont BBQ too much like I did or you could have no appetite by halftime (like I did last year). And you better hope Kerry doesnt get banged up in offseason or Radio will get his clocked cleaned. ( we better hope Schaub is healthy too or we got Dan Orlovsky....great)

Did you just call VY radio? Ah man, I'm a big VY fan, but that is just wrong, but still pretty hilarious. :spit:

Ah, I'm going to feel bad about laughing about that later. You guys are bringing out the worst in me. :brando:

toronto
03-23-2009, 07:10 PM

I will be there, and hopeful that their championship win lets me wear my old Oiler Campbell garb without fear of significant physical punishment. Three Rivers was a tough frigging stadium to wear my colors...

Bulluck53
03-23-2009, 09:13 PM
I like the game actually. We were better last year and should be this season as well. I'm pretty excited. We may lose, but it will be a good test.

WesmanTexanfan
03-23-2009, 09:21 PM
I love reading this thread...:chickendance:

Texan_Bill
03-24-2009, 08:28 AM
Did you just call VY radio? Ah man, I'm a big VY fan, but that is just wrong, but still pretty hilarious. :spit:

Ah, I'm going to feel bad about laughing about that later. You guys are bringing out the worst in me. :brando:

We've been calling VY Radio forever on this board.

http://images.allmoviephoto.com/2003_Radio/2003_radio_001.jpg

Perhaps you should peruse: Vince Young and his Disappearing Sausage (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43044)

Which includes VY as Uncle Rico:

http://cache.deadspin.com/sports/vinceyoung.gif

Shaft75
03-24-2009, 10:04 AM

This one always makes me lol.

spurstexanstros
03-24-2009, 10:24 AM
We've been calling VY Radio forever on this board.

http://images.allmoviephoto.com/2003_Radio/2003_radio_001.jpg

Perhaps you should peruse: Vince Young and his Disappearing Sausage (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43044)

Vince is not that accurate

spurstexanstros
03-30-2009, 05:06 PM
In order to get off post 666 I am posting to say Bud Adams sucks...and may he continually reap what he sowed.

spurstexanstros
04-13-2009, 04:10 PM
I wonder what tack fan does during offseason....they dont have any pro sports in that state (Hockey doesnt count...its Canadian) While we are following the Spurs, Rockets or Astros what do they do? I guess there is a plethora of stills popping up....that or its time to go back to the one room school house for some learnin.

Have fun Tack fan...at least the lady vols won...no wait they didnt...gonna be a long year in Tennesee.

TEXANRED
04-13-2009, 04:23 PM
I wonder what tack fan does during offseason....they dont have any pro sports in that state (Hockey doesnt count...its Canadian) While we are following the Spurs, Rockets or Astros what do they do? I guess there is a plethora of stills popping up....that or its time to go back to the one room school house for some learnin.

Have fun Tack fan...at least the lady vols won...no wait they didnt...gonna be a long year in Tennesee.

There is a rumor going around that they may get to steal someones NBA team but I havent confirmed if that is fact.

spurstexanstros
04-13-2009, 04:27 PM
There is a rumor going around that they may get to steal someones NBA team but I havent confirmed if that is fact.

If they try to steal another one of my teams I will personally declare war on that state.( Someone will get Tp'd)

Texan_Bill
04-13-2009, 04:50 PM

If their NHL Predators attendance is any indication, it's not going to happen. They're 27th out of 30 teams.

Blazing Arrow
04-13-2009, 05:05 PM
If their NHL Predators attendance is any indication, it's not going to happen. They're 27th out of 30 teams.

The Preds are the Sharks b*tch. They should be glad they do not have to face us this year. We are tired of embarrassing them!

Bulluck53
04-13-2009, 06:26 PM
Hockey here was a bad idea. Nashville would support an MLB team much better than NHL, IMO, for obvious reasons. Football is king in the South.

As for what we do during the off-season....

I'm at school so I'm usually pre-occupied. College backetball just ended. MLB just started up again so that gets my attention for about a month. The draft is two weeks away. Summer is less than a month away and then it all starts over.

TEXANRED
04-13-2009, 08:35 PM
I was talking about the Grizzlies.

Shaft75
04-13-2009, 10:22 PM
Well at least this thread took up 40+ pages before it started to derail.

What do you guys think about the Texans facing Faggins twice a year??? Bwahahahaha!

Wolf
04-13-2009, 10:31 PM
I don't understand the hate on hockey , unless it is ones not understanding of the rules ... (try some hockey one the game systems and put the settings on without rules)

I hated hockey when I was young and honestly didn't know the rules but in college (funny story) I watched my friends on ninetendo play it and then I played it on nintendo and it helped getting me hooked once I learned the strategy and rules..

hockey to me is a combination of fast paced basketball with football hitting and if the score gets to be 3-1 or 4-1, you know there is an ass kicking coming (equivalent to technical foul and getting the team pumped up) (boxing comes into effect) And being a basketball fan ...I loved the rule in hockey that it is an unsportsmanlike conduct to FLOP

I am more of a fast pace guy, soccer is fun to play but not to watch
IMO

TEXANRED
04-13-2009, 10:50 PM
I don't understand the hate on hockey , unless it is ones not understanding of the rules ... (try some hockey one the game systems and put the settings on without rules)

I hated hockey when I was young and honestly didn't know the rules but in college (funny story) I watched my friends on ninetendo play it and then I played it on nintendo and it helped getting me hooked once I learned the strategy and rules..

hockey to me is a combination of fast paced basketball with football hitting and if the score gets to be 3-1 or 4-1, you know there is an ass kicking coming (equivalent to technical foul and getting the team pumped up) (boxing comes into effect) And being a basketball fan ...I loved the rule in hockey that it is an unsportsmanlike conduct to FLOP

I am more of a fast pace guy, soccer is fun to play but not to watch
IMO

Its soccer on ice. That pretty much sums it up.

Wolf
04-13-2009, 11:11 PM
Its soccer on ice. That pretty much sums it up.

I have to respectfully agree, just because hockey is much more faster pace, soccer , I can't watch it , it is so slow paced

I know this is highlights but
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qaK5o6j42zc

I love the body checks

Shaft75
04-13-2009, 11:52 PM
Anyone that wants a good laugh... NFLN is showing super bowl 34...

Bulluck53
04-14-2009, 03:03 PM
Well at least this thread took up 40+ pages before it started to derail.

What do you guys think about the Texans facing Faggins twice a year??? Bwahahahaha!

If Faggins sees the field it will be a result of injuries or spot duty in abnormal situations (i.e. a quarter defense or something)

Blazing Arrow
04-14-2009, 03:04 PM
Texans fans always assume that the junk that would start on their team would start on other teams. Always makes me laugh.

Brando
04-14-2009, 03:05 PM
If Faggins sees the field it will be a result of injuries or spot duty in abnormal situations (i.e. a quarter defense or something)

I doubt Faggins even makes the roster. We'll see......

Bulluck53
04-14-2009, 03:06 PM

Hockey is exciting to see in person but I can't stand it on TV. I would never get season tickets unless I hit the jackpot and start living a totally different life than I am expecting. I think most people in Nashville would rather spend their money elsewhere.

Texan_Bill
04-14-2009, 03:07 PM

They'll need someone to come in for that fake-ass Irishman. :worm:

Brando
04-14-2009, 03:10 PM

touche

Bulluck53
04-14-2009, 03:15 PM

When he gets tired from having another Pro Bowl season? I don't get it...

Blazing Arrow
04-14-2009, 03:18 PM
Hockey is exciting to see in person but I can't stand it on TV. I would never get season tickets unless I hit the jackpot and start living a totally different life than I am expecting. I think most people in Nashville would rather spend their money elsewhere.

If you follow hockey it is good on TV too. It is just a matter of understanding it. One thing that was nice when the Sharks started in San Jose the local broadcasters took the time to explain the rules during the game because most did not understand them. It's a lot better game when you know what is going on and why the teams do what they do. Plus the tank is a great place to go for a game.

Texan_Bill
04-14-2009, 03:20 PM

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3381/3423355330_ce3f681534_b.jpg

Awesome!!!

:secret: (thanks BlogKimmy for the borrow)

Bulluck53
04-14-2009, 03:22 PM
You know how the South is, we don't want to learn a new game. I'm willing to bet that most of the fans that attend every Predators game do not have roots in Nashville/TN/the South. We have a lot of people in Nashville that are from different parts of the country. I just don't see a game like Hockey taking off there.

Bulluck53
04-14-2009, 03:22 PM
Awesome!!!

So you are bashing an NFL player on his play in the Pro Bowl? Laughable... :splits:

Brando
04-14-2009, 03:23 PM
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3381/3423355330_ce3f681534_b.jpg

Awesome!!!

Nice picture Bill. W/O Haynesworth, I'm sure the FAI will be burned more next year.

Texan_Bill
04-14-2009, 03:34 PM
So you are bashing an NFL player on his play in the Pro Bowl? Laughable... :splits:

I understand it's the Pro Bowl, but getting beat that bad is laughable at any level.

Texan_Bill
04-14-2009, 03:36 PM
It really doesn't matter if it's the fake-ass Irishman or Michael Griffin:

http://i.cdn.turner.com/si/multimedia/photo_gallery/0812/nfl.players.who.delivered.week15/images/andre-johnson.jpg

Bulluck53
04-14-2009, 03:47 PM
Ha I guess I'll give you this one... ask Brian Moorman if the Pro Bowl isn't a real game

Ouch (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIIAw_PGTRM&feature=related)

Texan_Bill
04-14-2009, 03:47 PM
Ha I guess I'll give you this one... ask Brian Moorman if the Pro Bowl isn't a real game

Ouch (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neGsutVPOXw)

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayumn!!!

Bulluck53
04-14-2009, 03:48 PM

First off, those pictures are freaking huge.

Second, until you guys get a little closer than 3-11, I don't really care what happened in any given game. :chickendance:

DBCooper
04-14-2009, 04:14 PM

Big difference being coached by Fisher as opposed to that "fake-ass" DC we used to have.

Texan_Bill
04-14-2009, 04:19 PM
First off, those pictures are freaking huge.

Second, until you guys get a little closer than 3-11, I don't really care what happened in any given game. :chickendance:

The only reference point I care about is last season in which it was 1-1.

Specnatz
04-14-2009, 05:18 PM

Well no one has ever made the probowl who does not deserve it, I mean besides vy right?

spurstexanstros
04-14-2009, 05:31 PM

http://i.cdn.turner.com/si/multimedia/photo_gallery/0812/nfl.players.who.delivered.week15/images/andre-johnson.jpg

Andre " Hey Mike...can you read the back of my jersey and tell me if I put the right one on?"

Griffin "I cant read I went to UT with Vince"
(ok that was bad ...love smackin UT grads every chance I get)

Texan_Bill
04-14-2009, 05:50 PM
Andre " Hey Mike...can you read the back of my jersey and tell me if I put the right one on?"

Griffin "I cant read I went to UT with Vince"
(ok that was bad ...love smackin UT grads every chance I get)

I thought Andre was askin' "how's my ass taste?"

spurstexanstros
04-14-2009, 06:50 PM
MNF- dont even think about wearin Oilers jersies at reliant nov 23 it your joke of a franchise wont leave the town the same

Bulluck53
04-14-2009, 06:52 PM
I hope they do wear Oilers unis just for the reaction this board would have.

Texan_Bill
04-15-2009, 11:49 AM
I hope they do wear Oilers unis just for the reaction this board would have.

After we pound the ever livin' crap outta Bud's powder (blue) puff puh cees, pretty much like this:
"how's my ass taste?"

Shaft75
04-15-2009, 12:11 PM
After we pound the ever livin' crap outta Bud's powder (blue) puff puh cees, pretty much like this:

I'd love it. I would be shouting "fake ass Oilers" all game long.

It will make kicking the crap out of the Titans on national television that much sweeter.

imatexan
04-15-2009, 02:28 PM
:whip:I hope they do wear Oilers unis just for the reaction this board would have.

I wouldnt worry about this board as much as your titans players at the game:splits:

Bulluck53
04-16-2009, 12:24 AM
Nah, the players would be fine unless you guys go all Cleveland-esque and start throwing things.

http://www.strangesports.com/images/content/105193.jpg

spurstexanstros
04-16-2009, 01:36 PM
Nah, the players would be fine unless you guys go all Cleveland-esque and start throwing things.

The lady or the beer (that is a lady right?

Shaft75
04-16-2009, 02:45 PM

Come on Bulluck. You're not talking to a bunch of wannabe troll dolls.:fans:

Blazing Arrow
04-16-2009, 05:33 PM
Come on Bulluck. You're not talking to a bunch of wannabe troll dolls.:fans:

You sure?

Bulluck53
04-16-2009, 09:26 PM
The lady or the beer (that is a lady right?

:kingkong:

Tedc
04-16-2009, 09:37 PM
that is a lady right?

In Tennessee it is.

Shaft75
04-17-2009, 11:28 AM
You sure?

Positive. You may see several sets of horns, or people dressed up as cows and what not. But we have no troll dolls. Freakin flamers... What does it even mean? Why dress like a troll?

Blazing Arrow
04-17-2009, 01:45 PM
Positive. You may see several sets of horns, or people dressed up as cows and what not. But we have no troll dolls. Freakin flamers... What does it even mean? Why dress like a troll?

These guys?

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u13/BlazingArrow24/Tennessee/100_7066.jpg

Texan_Bill
04-17-2009, 01:56 PM
^^^ That's the concourse at LP Field?? Ugh!

Blazing Arrow
04-17-2009, 01:58 PM

Yup ... though I prefer wins vs a pretty field. That is where Titan and cow fans differ.

Showtime100
04-17-2009, 02:02 PM
I think trunicating a thread is the death penalty, well, for Tit fans anyway.

Wolf
04-17-2009, 02:13 PM

come on Bill you are smarter than than..

I mean how many choices can one put on the menu

you are fighting a very tough battle between just serving possum, racoon, and occasional squirrel and there is just a certain way those critters have to be cooked due to the lack of teeth and eating utensils

along with keeping the menu to 2 syllables or less

I would think it would be a very limited menu unless the ole grunt and point technique words over there.

:whip::smiliedance:

Wolf
04-17-2009, 02:33 PM
On a serious note.. Have any of y'all heard anything on the QB situation? Has Vince had his nose in the playbook this offseason?

DBCooper
04-17-2009, 02:39 PM
On a serious note.. Have any of y'all heard anything on the QB situation? Has Vince had his nose in the playbook this offseason?

Can he read?

Texan_Bill
04-17-2009, 02:53 PM
Yup ... though I prefer wins vs a pretty field. That is where Titan and cow fans differ.

How would you know what a pretty field looks like? You live closer to the two worst stadiums in the entire country.

come on Bill you are smarter than than..

I mean how many choices can one put on the menu

you are fighting a very tough battle between just serving possum, racoon, and occasional squirrel and there is just a certain way those critters have to be cooked due to the lack of teeth and eating utensils

along with keeping the menu to 2 syllables or less

I would think it would be a very limited menu unless the ole grunt and point technique words over there.

:whip::smiliedance:

How do they eat with their tooth?

Texan_Bill
04-17-2009, 02:54 PM
I thought Fisher decided that Collins was the Starter unless Young wrastled it away from him.

Can he read?

Yezz he du.

Wolf
04-17-2009, 03:48 PM
How would you know what a pretty field looks like? You live closer to the two worst stadiums in the entire country.

How do they eat with their tooth?

I think pudding pops are the choice and I also here straws are the choice utensils

everything done by blender

Texan_Bill
04-17-2009, 04:03 PM
I think pudding pops are the choice and I also here straws are the choice utensils

everything done by blender

*throws up my mouth a little* Possum in a blender? *shivers*

Wolf
04-17-2009, 04:08 PM
could be spam in a can

Shaft75
04-20-2009, 11:18 AM
These guys?

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u13/BlazingArrow24/Tennessee/100_7066.jpg

Some questions I want answered...

When this guy went shopping for this outfit, how many did he try on and put back?

Did this guy special order this red troll doll wig?

And if so, did he buy it from the same vendor that supplies the troll doll manufacturers?

What did he think about when he woke up on Sunday morning?

Did he get all dressed up and look in the mirror to give himself the thumbs up before he head out the door? Like, "hey man, you are so cool..."

Why RED??? Aren't the Titans colors some ghey type of blue and white???

Since when does a suit, tie, and facepaint with a flaming red wig go together?

Is this a picture with his only two friends???

Blazing Arrow
04-20-2009, 01:30 PM
He had a friend that was in basically the same color but in blue.

One of the guys is a colts fan and we just stopped them to take a picture.

That pic is not of me but another poster on this board who has not been seen in a while (I took the pic).

Shaft75
04-20-2009, 01:32 PM
He had a friend that was in basically the same color but in blue.

One of the guys is a colts fan and we just stopped them to take a picture.

That pic is not of me but another poster on this board who has not been seen in a while (I took the pic).

So you can get my questions answered?

Blazing Arrow
04-20-2009, 01:33 PM
So you can get my questions answered?

English please.

DiapHer
04-20-2009, 01:39 PM
English please.

Talk a little slower there Shaft for the guests :gun:

spurstexanstros
04-20-2009, 03:19 PM
We differ in alot of things:
We prefer to have a team in one of the largest cities in the US in the finest stadium in the NFL.(not on a dirt road in a rennovated outhouse.)
We prefer to date and marry non-relatives.
We prefer to not have a team owned by Bud Adams.
We prefer to brush our teeth and bathe regularly and go to games with those who do.
We prefer to graduate highschool and not wrap up our education in the 5th grade.
We prefer to go to games in the greatest state in the U.S. (TEXAS)

Winning will come in time...but at the end of the day the Titans will still be in the armpit of America ...Tennesee(joke)...at least until Bud dies or LA builds a stadium.(true)

WWJD
04-20-2009, 04:03 PM
Argh...don't like the Titans but Tennessee is a beautiful state.

Texan_Bill
04-20-2009, 05:32 PM
Parts of Georgia are gorgeous too, but I'm not trying to float down the Cahulawassee River... :specnatz:

Blazing Arrow
04-20-2009, 07:04 PM
We prefer to have a team in one of the largest cities in the US in the finest stadium in the NFL.(not on a dirt road in a rennovated outhouse.)
We prefer to brush our teeth and bathe regularly and go to games with those who do.
We prefer to graduate highschool and not wrap up our education in the 5th grade.

Winning will come in time...but at the end of the day the Titans will still be in the armpit of America ...Tennesee(joke)...at least until Bud dies or LA builds a stadium.(true)

When you re read your own comments do you ever get embarrassed (serious question)?

spurstexanstros
04-20-2009, 07:11 PM
When you re read your own comments do you ever get embarrassed (serious question)?

That is assuming I take myself seriously......no not in smack talk...its fun..and a great way to keep a rivalry going.

toronto
04-20-2009, 07:14 PM

Now I know why I have steered away from this thread

Bulluck53
04-20-2009, 07:23 PM
That is assuming I take myself seriously......no not in smack talk...its fun..and a great way to keep a rivalry going.

That makes me feel a lot better, actually. I thought all of your posts had been serious and I was worrying about your well being and that of those around you.

:tiphat:

spurstexanstros
04-20-2009, 08:08 PM

That makes me feel a lot better, actually. I thought all of your posts had been serious and I was worrying about your well being and that of those around you.

:tiphat:

If I have offended you I apologize....I did not intend to offend..but run smack... its nothing that hasnt been said by both sides

let me explain....

We prefer to have a team in one of the largest cities in the US in the finest stadium in the NFL.(not on a dirt road in a rennovated outhouse.) Well what do you call LP field?
We prefer to date and marry non-relatives].( your team is named after the inbred children of Uranus..I am just saying)We prefer to not have a team owned by Bud Adams.(nuff said)
We prefer to brush our teeth and bathe regularly and go to games with those who do.(ok over the top)
We prefer to graduate highschool and not wrap up our education in the 5th grade.( historically statistically true because of the mountain regions where illiteracy was the highest...but dont worry...sadly Texas..and rest of nation is catching up)
We prefer to go to games in the greatest state in the U.S. (TEXAS) why would I defend a true statement?

Bulluck53
04-20-2009, 08:49 PM
You did offend me and that was the last straw, I may not come back.

Anyways, has anyone gone back and re-read this thread from the beginning? I skimmed through it the other day and it is gold.

Shaft75
04-20-2009, 09:04 PM

Anyways, has anyone gone back and re-read this thread from the beginning? I skimmed through it the other day and it is gold.

yeah.. Some genius Texan fan started it.

BA, what do you mean by English please? You have no room to talk when it comes to grammar on here. I have a feeling that you are just struggling to find a way to keep up in this thread.

Those weren't rhetorical questions in the post from earlier. I really want to hear your buddy's response.

Shaft75
04-20-2009, 09:09 PM

Sometimes it just doesn't merit a response. Let him keep babbling...

Blazing Arrow
04-21-2009, 09:19 AM

I am glad you don't take this too seriously. I certainly do not. Its fun to act like I do though :whip:

Blazing Arrow
04-21-2009, 09:23 AM
yeah.. Some genius Texan fan started it.

BA, what do you mean by English please? You have no room to talk when it comes to grammar on here. I have a feeling that you are just struggling to find a way to keep up in this thread.

Those weren't rhetorical questions in the post from earlier. I really want to hear your buddy's response.

Your word order was very odd and I thought the questions did not deserve a response so I just posted that.

My friend is the one not dressed up as I explained in a previous post. I have no idea why those other guys dressed the way they did or where they got the cloths from. Just a funny pic with a couple super fans. Every team has them. The guy for the Oakland A's wears a cape and plays a banjo. No idea why but he is a staple now.

I assume the red comes from the red tip of the flame on the T in the Titans logo. His blue counter part makes more sense I guess but together they seem to fit I guess.

Blazing Arrow
04-21-2009, 09:26 AM

The thread is all in fun IMO. If I or Bulluck were to really take it serious I doubt either of us would actually read it. I think it is funny that a thread is dedicated to us as trolls and the Texans fan eat it up like candy. Talk about feeding a troll this thread is basically prime rib (notice the cow reference). :specnatz:

spurstexanstros
04-21-2009, 09:42 AM

Geez....yeah not like you have not thrown smack. If my apology wasnt enough then..goodbye....I am sure we will see you if the Titans beat the Texans next year....(doubtful)
I am glad you don't take this too seriously. I certainly do not. Its fun to act like I do though :whip:
Yeah...why its not like we are bad people...this is just a message board and an area for trash talk. We are not in the midst of a G8 summit. BA is right:gun: it is fun. I can only take so many of...who should move to LT or if our record is this will so and so get fired....or Kubiak says this about the draft...before I go bored.
The thread is all in fun IMO. If I or Bulluck were to really take it serious I doubt either of us would actually read it. I think it is funny that a thread is dedicated to us as trolls and the Texans fan eat it up like candy. Talk about feeding a troll this thread is basically prime rib (notice the cow reference). :specnatz:

Bullock...take a lesson from BlazingTitanspolarArrow..its just fun..it will make your summer in Tennesee a little more fun.

Bulluck53
04-21-2009, 12:48 PM
Do I need to write "sarcasm" for you to understand when I'm not being serious? wow. That was obiviously in jest, I thought yours was too!

Texan_Bill
04-21-2009, 02:18 PM
Talk about feeding a troll this thread is basically possum rib (notice the cow reference). :specnatz:

Fixed :shades:

Shaft75
04-21-2009, 03:55 PM
Your word order was very odd[comma] and I thought the questions did not deserve a response[period] so I just posted that. [you're going to have to form a better sentence here, maybe even a better excuse for such a lame response]

There you go, grammar nazi!

spurstexanstros
04-21-2009, 04:05 PM
Do I need to write "sarcasm" for you to understand when I'm not being serious? wow. That was obiviously in jest, I thought yours was too!

Sorry..... my sacrasm detector was overridden by my shock and amazement to the fact that you typed all that while using the official Titan fan keyboard.
That and I was surprised that Cleetus and Sons provides internet in the offseason.....I guess moonshining has moved hi-tech.

Blazing Arrow
04-21-2009, 05:34 PM
There you go, grammar nazi!

No one was being a grammar nazi I was just asking you to put it so I could understand what you were trying to say. :gun:

Wolf
04-21-2009, 05:47 PM
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/515HN2K5XSL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA240_SH20_OU01_.jpg

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/515HN2K5XSL._SL500_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-big,TopRight,35,-73_OU01_SS90_.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.amazon.com/Oiler-Blues-Story-Footballs-Frustrating/dp/1891422006&usg=__8u1OUX0T2l1GuROY7IBaJEaQBXA=&h=90&w=90&sz=4&hl=en&start=11&tbnid=MLwSDiGPh3WFSM:&tbnh=78&tbnw=78&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dbud%2Badams%2Bfunny%26gbv%3D2%26hl%3D en%26sa%3DG

Wolf
04-21-2009, 05:53 PM
here is a diagram of Bud Adams stomach
http://www.thebmpstore.com/images/dirtbag_diagram.jpg

Blazing Arrow
04-21-2009, 08:03 PM
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/515HN2K5XSL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA240_SH20_OU01_.jpg

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/515HN2K5XSL._SL500_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-big,TopRight,35,-73_OU01_SS90_.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.amazon.com/Oiler-Blues-Story-Footballs-Frustrating/dp/1891422006&usg=__8u1OUX0T2l1GuROY7IBaJEaQBXA=&h=90&w=90&sz=4&hl=en&start=11&tbnid=MLwSDiGPh3WFSM:&tbnh=78&tbnw=78&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dbud%2Badams%2Bfunny%26gbv%3D2%26hl%3D en%26sa%3DG

Coming from a fan of a team who has NEVER had a winning season. Rich!

Texan_Bill
04-22-2009, 08:54 AM
Coming from a fan of a team who has NEVER had a winning season. Rich!

:yawn: As usual, tired, weak smack. 7 seasons v. 49 seasons. Does that mean the Toofless tinnbreds are 7 times worse than the Texans? :thinking:

Texan_Bill
04-22-2009, 08:56 AM
here is a diagram of Bud Adams and Flaming Anus' stomach

http://www.thebmpstore.com/images/dirtbag_diagram.jpg

Fixed for further clarity.

Texan_Bill
04-22-2009, 08:59 AM
Flaming Anus =

http://www.columbia.edu/~sf2220/TT2007/web-content/images/douche1.jpg

Texan_Bill
04-22-2009, 09:01 AM
Tinnbred fan shocked at the level of suckitude of his franchise:

http://i1.tinypic.com/x22h5u.jpg

Brando
04-22-2009, 09:06 AM

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41DN724KRRL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

link (http://www.amazon.com/Oiler-Blues-Story-Footballs-Frustrating/dp/1891422006)

Both are good football resources for Titans fans to see how much a dirt bag of an owner Bud Adams was and how the City of Houston was held hostage for his demands. It's kind of ironic that he threatened to move the Oilers to the City of Jacksonville in 1987 if he didn't get the Astrodome renovated and then 9 years later he turns around and moves to Tennessee because we didn't give him a new stadium while we were still paying for the renovations to the Astrodome. Now Tennessee,Jacksonville, and Houston are now in the same division.

Texan_Bill
04-22-2009, 09:06 AM
Arrow's pets (and yes, they are all related - if you know what I mean)

http://www.freewebs.com/vegasroom/redneck_dog_teeth_3_178.jpg

Texan_Bill
04-22-2009, 09:08 AM
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41DN724KRRL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

link (http://www.amazon.com/Oiler-Blues-Story-Footballs-Frustrating/dp/1891422006)

Both are good football resources for Titans fans to see how much a dirt bag of an owner Bud Adams was and how the City of Houston was held hostage for his demands. It's kind of ironic that he threatened to move the Oilers to the City of Jacksonville in 1987 if he didn't get the Astrodome renovated and then 9 years later he turns around and moves to Tennessee because we didn't give him a new stadium while we were still paying for the renovations to the Astrodome. Now Tennessee,Jacksonville, and Houston are now in the same division.

Exactly. 'Nuff said.

Shaft75
04-22-2009, 09:55 AM
Rich!

How gay is that comment? You should have just exclaimed "stunninnnnnnng!":lion:

Texan_Bill
04-22-2009, 10:43 AM

"Just fabulous!"

http://www.vivalasvegasweddings.com/images/Photogallery/LiberaceFlyingIn.jpg

DBCooper
04-22-2009, 11:47 AM

He'd fit right in on Montrose.

Shaft75
04-22-2009, 04:10 PM
He'd fit right in on Montrose.

Yeah, I do think he would love the fit...

(ewww)

spurstexanstros
04-22-2009, 05:59 PM
"Just fabulous!"

http://www.vivalasvegasweddings.com/images/Photogallery/LiberaceFlyingIn.jpg

hey its one of the the "fabulous flaming brothers" at his day job.....I just cant figure out what is different from his game day gear.

Wolf
06-12-2009, 03:02 PM
http://dl7.glitter-graphics.net/pub/301/301517h51t3o1fcw.gif

not sure if this is BA or if is VY offseason job

Blazing Arrow
06-13-2009, 03:05 AM
What? I needed to mow and sometime you just can't get a song out of your head.

Texan_Bill
06-15-2009, 08:10 AM
http://dl7.glitter-graphics.net/pub/301/301517h51t3o1fcw.gif

not sure if this is BA or if is VY offseason job

What? I needed to mow and sometime you just can't get a song out of your head.

Sparrow, take your gheyness elsewhere. :pirate:

Wolf
06-15-2009, 12:15 PM
:lol:

Wolf
06-25-2009, 09:29 AM
http://www.killsometime.com/Pictures/images/1398.jpg

WTH BA?

Texan_Bill
06-25-2009, 09:34 AM
http://www.killsometime.com/Pictures/images/1398.jpg

WTH BA?

Wolf
06-25-2009, 11:36 AM
I hear this is the new titans warm up gear

http://rlv.zcache.com/riyah_li_design_i_eat_rainbows_tshirt-p235669436718888558y2zz_400.jpg

Blazing Arrow
06-29-2009, 06:40 PM
I believe some shenanigans have happened to my signature .... :thinking:

Wolf
07-03-2009, 11:55 AM
I hear this is a hit over on the west coast on the 4th :specnatz:
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f3/melodylu/dancingbutterflies.jpg

:smiliedance: