PDA

View Full Version : Daniels Hands?

V Man
12-08-2008, 10:10 AM
In yesterday's game, Daniels' hands seemed to be bothering. He fumbled twice (once as he was going out of bounds)and several times I saw him rubbing his hands on his pants. I don't think it was the cold weather, he is from Wisconsin so he above anyone else should know how to play in that type of weather. I was wondering if anyone heard or read anything about it?

TimeKiller
12-08-2008, 10:26 AM
Maybe, I expected a huge game from him yesterday and was denied. He seems to be forgotten on the offense the last few games.

Marcus
12-08-2008, 10:31 AM
I think it was what it was. His hands were cold. Nothing more.

It was 5 degrees out there. Anyone see Tony Romo running over to the heater everytime he came off the field?

infantrycak
12-08-2008, 10:52 AM
Maybe, I expected a huge game from him yesterday and was denied. He seems to be forgotten on the offense the last few games.

6 for 65 and what should have been a TD is not forgotten.

He is forgotten when Sage is on the field. In games Sage started, OD has averaged 25.4 ypg. When Schaub starts he averages 59 ypg.

HOU-TEX
12-08-2008, 10:56 AM
In yesterday's game, Daniels' hands seemed to be bothering. He fumbled twice (once as he was going out of bounds)and several times I saw him rubbing his hands on his pants. I don't think it was the cold weather, he is from Wisconsin so he above anyone else should know how to play in that type of weather. I was wondering if anyone heard or read anything about it?

IIRC, the play on the sidelines was the only time I saw him wiping his hands off. I think it was because he landed in the chalk.

The play that should've been a TD was a good play by the defender coupled with OD not having tightly secured the ball yet.

In the end, OD's a freakin beast! Wouldn't trade him for anyone. :shades:

headsplint
12-08-2008, 01:08 PM
IIRC, the play on the sidelines was the only time I saw him wiping his hands off. I think it was because he landed in the chalk.

The play that should've been a TD was a good play by the defender coupled with OD not having tightly secured the ball yet.

In the end, OD's a freakin beast! Wouldn't trade him for anyone. :shades:

Yeah I think on that play he wanted that TD, and turned for the endzone before he secured the ball.

Mailman
12-08-2008, 01:13 PM
Yeah I think on that play he wanted that TD, and turned for the endzone before he secured the ball.

I will remember that play for the rest of my life. It probably cost me a chance to advance in my fantasy playoffs against my most hated rival.*

*Domenik Hixon's unbelievable drop in the NYG-Philly game didn't help, either. Cost me a TD for Eli.