PDA

View Full Version : MNF Advice

Texans_Chick
11-29-2008, 03:14 PM
Put up a new blog post over at Chron giving advice for MNF. A lot of people who normally don't go to games will be going to this one. I'd like for people here to add their advice over in the comments there to help out. The comment form asks for your email info, but don't worry much about that because they don't use it for anything.

Getting Texan fans ready for Monday Night Football; Any questions? (http://blogs.chron.com/texanschick/2008/11/getting_texan_fans_ready_for_m.html)

powerfuldragon
11-29-2008, 04:34 PM
ha! i like kubiak's answers.

brakos82
11-29-2008, 04:35 PM
ha! i like kubiak's answers.
Hey Kubes, give me that guy's number! :challenge

Hardcore Texan
11-29-2008, 06:16 PM
Good read TC! :texflag:

Drew_Smoke
11-30-2008, 12:02 AM
Even better..Here's my advice.....It's gonna be cold...dress warm.

That Is All....

Texans_Chick
11-30-2008, 11:35 AM
Heck, this isn't going to be cold. It's going to be football weather!!! WOOOOOOOOO.

Hey, someone left a comment on my blog about having tickets but wondering on how to get a parking pass. I told them at this late date, brokers were the best option but that there may be offsite parking near the stadium.

For those who know where that parking is, I'd love for you to leave a comment over at the blog telling people where to go.

Drew_Smoke
11-30-2008, 12:04 PM
Heck, this isn't going to be cold. It's going to be football weather!!! WOOOOOOOOO.

That is true...

Even better..Here's my advice.....It's gonna be football weather...dress warm.

That Is All....

That red outfit in your avatar looks kinda warm too.

Texans_Chick
11-30-2008, 12:22 PM
[QUOTE=Texans_Chick;1064129]Heck, this isn't going to be cold. It's going to be football weather!!! WOOOOOOOOO.QUOTE]

That is true...

Even better..Here's my advice.....It's gonna be football weather...dress warm.

That Is All....

That red outfit in your avatar looks kinda warm too.

I am debating the outfit.

Lots of fun options.

The red whip, unfortunately, got broken during a game a couple of years ago. Imagine that.

SheTexan
11-30-2008, 01:46 PM
Won't be cold enough for me!

False Start
11-30-2008, 03:06 PM

Hey, someone left a comment on my blog about having tickets but wondering on how to get a parking pass. I told them at this late date, brokers were the best option but that there may be offsite parking near the stadium.

For those who know where that parking is, I'd love for you to leave a comment over at the blog telling people where to go.

That would be great. I don't have a parking pass. Is it like the Astros games, to where there's parking at businesses etc?

GlassHalfFull
11-30-2008, 03:09 PM
That would be great. I don't have a parking pass. Is it like the Astros games, to where there's parking at businesses etc?

Yes, there are places along both Main and Kirby that will sell parking. Get there early is my advice.

I would check the message boards and stubhub for passes.

False Start
11-30-2008, 03:16 PM
Yes, there are places along both Main and Kirby that will sell parking. Get there early is my advice.

I would check the message boards and stubhub for passes.

Thanks for the info. :tiphat:

Drew_Smoke
11-30-2008, 03:18 PM
I see $20 parking at Main & Murworth (shipley's donuts) but early has to be the key.

Then you can hop on one of those bicycle taxis to run you to the stadium or lots.

YellerLotYeller
11-30-2008, 06:39 PM
If you are local and willing to pick it up, craigslist is a good resource.