PDA

View Full Version : Burress wounded in accidental shooting

Revolution
11-29-2008, 10:50 AM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3733021

Supposedly shot himself in the leg. Not supposed to be life-threatening...

nunusguy
11-29-2008, 11:22 AM
Moronic little boy in the body of an NFL football player.

BSofA04
11-29-2008, 11:40 AM
Aye! What an *****. I wonder if the Giants can seek some sort of reimbursment for his antics.

(WTF...you can't say i-d-i-o-t?)

Hardcore Texan
11-29-2008, 12:02 PM
He's just a Marvin Harrison wannabe...

:jk:

gg no re
11-29-2008, 12:08 PM
/facepalm

False Start
11-29-2008, 07:38 PM
Tom Coughlin needs to do him like this guy:

http://www.rebelmodel.com/tsa/uploaded_images/barney_fife-709834.jpg

Give him one bullet and have him keep it in his pocket.

bah007
11-29-2008, 08:18 PM
What a big tough man....

Takes a gun to a club and apparently doesn't know how to use the safety.

Thug life.

edo783
11-29-2008, 09:18 PM
According to PFT, he will/might get an automatic 3.5 years for carrying a concealed gun without a license. Seems the state (NY?) has a law that it is a mandatory 3.5 for doing it. We will see how mandatory it is when it is a celebrity. Still a wing nut deal any way you count it.

bah007
11-29-2008, 11:12 PM
According to PFT, he will/might get an automatic 3.5 years for carrying a concealed gun without a license. Seems the state (NY?) has a law that it is a mandatory 3.5 for doing it. We will see how mandatory it is when it is a celebrity. Still a wing nut deal any way you count it.

He'll cut a deal for "community service" and not spend one second in jail.

Second Honeymoon
11-29-2008, 11:50 PM
plaxico is the new pacman
what if it had hit someone else? what is he doing carrying a piece in a Manhattan nightclub? why am i not surprised he has cornrows and sounds like an uneducated moron when he talks to the media?

i guarantee you one thing. if this was a Cowboys player, ESPN and the rest of the 'journalists' would be having a field day with this story...but it was a Giant so its just an unfortunate accident rather than a wanna be thug loser....

...and no Burress isn't on my fantasy football team. that ain't why im so peeved. it's the incessant parade of police blotter fodder and ignorant actions that just sets me off. these guys are blessed and they feel they have to live up to some BS 'how to be a man code' that they got from watching DeNiro and Pacino movies.

if your such a badass, why the hell do you need a gun? if you can't handle the heat get out of the kitchen and stop shooting yourself with your own damn gun on accident.

grow the hell up

oh and for PlacMan, his little accident doesn't do a lot for his desired image. i wonder how he is going to try and get his streetcred back? maybe rob a Dunkin Donuts or 7Eleven high on ecstasy, sticky-icky, and cough syrup? Thats about what its going to take after thug love shoots himself in the leg. For all we know he blew his johnson off. I hope it was all worth it Plax.

I can't wait for Boondocks to make fun of this loser.

ATXtexanfan
11-30-2008, 12:22 AM
good thing they redid his contract this offseason

HOU-TEX
12-01-2008, 10:24 AM
Dude got paid...now he's more of an asshat.

I wonder if the Giants can whack him without pay due to his asshattery?

powerfuldragon
12-01-2008, 10:28 AM
i posted it in the other one, but i don't care...

since when have wide recievers been known to like safeties?

bah007
12-01-2008, 11:33 AM
i posted it in the other one, but i don't care...

since when have wide recievers been known to like safeties?

Since when have they been known to like anyone other than themselves for that matter?

awtysst
12-01-2008, 04:22 PM
From this point forward, Burress should be referred to as Cheddar Bob.

bah007
12-01-2008, 04:23 PM
From this point forward, Burress should be referred to as Cheddar Bob.

LOL.

My brother was making that comparison last night. Good stuff.

bah007
12-02-2008, 12:03 AM
I missed most of the Rosenhaus interview during halftime.

Did he really compare the Burress incident to Sean Taylor?

powerfuldragon
12-02-2008, 12:06 AM
I missed most of the Rosenhaus interview during halftime.

Did he really compare the Burress incident to Sean Taylor?

yeah but rosenhaus is a moron, so who cares. maybe shooting clients in the thigh is rosenhaus's M.O.

bah007
12-02-2008, 12:09 AM
yeah but rosenhaus is a moron, so who cares. maybe shooting clients in the thigh is rosenhaus's M.O.

Everyone knows Rosenhaus is an asshat.

I guess I was naive to think he wouldn't have the audacity to say something like that.

powerfuldragon
12-02-2008, 09:46 AM
Everyone knows Rosenhaus is an asshat.

I guess I was naive to think he wouldn't have the audacity to say something like that.

the way kornheiser looked at him made me laugh.

MannyFresh
12-02-2008, 05:02 PM
He's gone for the season. Suspended 4 games and placed on non-football injury list. Damn he won't get paid for the rest of the year but keeps his signing bonus plus another million.

Brando
12-03-2008, 02:10 PM
The following is from pft.com. (http://www.profootballtalk.com/category/media/pic-of-the-day/):user:

Surveillance cameras captured an image of Plaxico moments before his accidental self-shooting.

http://www.profootballtalk.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/cheddar-copy.jpg

Before trying out his Christmas gift, Plaxico ponders this warning: “You’ll shoot your thigh out.”

http://www.profootballtalk.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/shoot_thigh2.jpg