PDA

View Full Version : What did Kubes say in the postgame locker room?

valleytexfan
11-23-2008, 07:23 PM
I saw CBS ran a pretty long vid of Kubes talking to the team after today's win. I was at a bar and the sound was on another game. Anyone know what he said to the guys?

powerfuldragon
11-23-2008, 07:24 PM
something like we made more good plays than mistakes and gave the game ball to the d.

DiehardChris
11-23-2008, 07:25 PM
He talked about forcing turnovers and making plays to make up for the teams own mistakes and how they did that a lot.

He also gave the game ball to the entire defense.

valleytexfan
11-23-2008, 07:29 PM
thanks...good to see that effort from the D. Yes, Cleveland made mistakes, but the Texans were alert and made some plays on D. There weren't any "he should've picked that off" of "he should've fallen on that fumble" plays today.

mussop
11-24-2008, 10:10 AM
something like we made more good plays than mistakes and gave the game ball to the d.

Sure seems like he wants to keep Smith. If we dont have a new DC next year Im officially of the Kubiack bandwagon.

mexican_texan
11-24-2008, 10:13 AM
Aj:
(on how important a win was for the team’s psyche) “it’s very important. Like i said, after the indy game, it’s like we were going to be determined to come out and win this game. And coach kubiak was like, ‘are you guys with me?’ and everybody screamed out, ‘yeah.’ there wasn’t any hesitation. There wasn’t anyone feeling sad when everybody said that. Everybody was pumped up. We still have games to play. Unfortunately, things haven’t gone our way. If you look at our games, we are still out there on the field, playing hard with no shutting it down – everyone is giving it 100 percent.”

powerfuldragon
11-24-2008, 10:17 AM
Sure seems like he wants to keep Smith. If we dont have a new DC next year Im officially of the Kubiack bandwagon.
where'd you get that from? all i could read from his postgame speech was that he was proud of the way our defense won that game for us. he never mentioned smith..