PDA

View Full Version : 1 ticket for a Vet for mon night

Joe Texan
11-12-2008, 04:38 PM
Got a guy coming in from Iraq and he needs a ticket for monday night.

Come on guys and gals, This guy is doing duty in Iraq, we could at least get him in on monday night, Help me out.

Drew_Smoke
11-12-2008, 04:45 PM
I hope you find one. Roc will cheerfully pay for it if you can find one fer sale.

Joe Texan
11-12-2008, 04:49 PM
Thanks Roc I will let you know, His dad sits in the Bull Pen so a bull Pen ticket would be really sweet but any ticket would work, and it will be paid for one way or another.

texasguy346
11-13-2008, 10:01 PM
Check your PMs Joe:fans:

DiehardChris
11-14-2008, 01:50 PM
Did you guys get a free ticket for a vet? Because I'm definitely going to be handing out rep for that.

Drew_Smoke
11-21-2008, 09:21 AM
Joe...did you land a ticket or 2? I'll buy Hardcore's offer if that works and he can sell to me. We gotta get this fella to the game.

Thanks

GlassHalfFull
11-21-2008, 09:44 AM
Joe...did you land a ticket or 2? I'll buy Hardcore's offer if that works and he can sell to me. We gotta get this fella to the game.

Thanks

I just found out I need an extra ticket to the game. If you guys end up buying Hardcore's tickets, I will buy the extra one from you. I can use the parking pass too.

Drew_Smoke
11-21-2008, 03:52 PM
I just found out I need an extra ticket to the game. If you guys end up buying Hardcore's tickets, I will buy the extra one from you. I can use the parking pass too.

Where ya at, Joe? On the road to Clev?

texasguy346
11-21-2008, 04:45 PM

Thanks

I offered Joe a couple of tickets for free for the veteran. I PMed him asking him where I needed to send them. Haven't heard back yet.

PapaL
11-21-2008, 05:45 PM
*cough*bump*cough*

MannyFresh
11-22-2008, 09:52 AM
I offered Joe a couple of tickets for free for the veteran. I PMed him asking him where I needed to send them. Haven't heard back yet.
Well if he won't take em I will.....

texasguy346
11-22-2008, 11:40 PM

Anyone able to get ahold of Joe? If someone could give him a call or something I'd like to try & send these out before Thanksgiving so that I'm sure he'll have them in time.

thegr8fan
11-22-2008, 11:49 PM
just called Joe and he is going to get online and talk to you shortly, 346.

and just for the record, IMO,that is a very cool thing for you to do.

Joe Texan
11-23-2008, 12:11 AM
Guys Handled this thanks,

Joe Texan
is forever grateful
I PMed the addy and phone #

texasguy346
GARY THANKS AND IF YOU NEED ANYTHING ELSE JUST CALL

I am in Cleveland so I have not been online

I will not be needing the offor Roc and every one else

Go Texans
Gotta put the dog down

texasguy346
11-23-2008, 12:13 AM
just called Joe and he is going to get online and talk to you shortly, 346.

and just for the record, IMO,that is a very cool thing for you to do.

Thanks. I got Joe's PM & I'll send the tickets out Monday morning. The tickets were for my brother & his fiance, but they won't be able to make it for the game. I figure it's the least I can do for someone who's sacrificed so much. Hopefully 'Rosencopter' will throw the ball to the right guys this time around.

texasguy346
11-24-2008, 06:42 PM
The tickets went out this morning. He should have them by the end of the week if not sooner. Hope he has a blast.:texflag:

GlassHalfFull
11-24-2008, 08:01 PM
Thanks. I got Joe's PM & I'll send the tickets out Monday morning. The tickets were for my brother & his fiance, but they won't be able to make it for the game. I figure it's the least I can do for someone who's sacrificed so much. Hopefully 'Rosencopter' will throw the ball to the right guys this time around.

Maybe the all red uniforms will help.