PDA

View Full Version : Texans WILL Beat Indy, and this is why!!!

Mean Machine
11-11-2008, 05:09 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eKKD0xeIUY

We went up to Indy for the 2008 Indianapolis 500 and made a side trip to put a TEXANS HEX on Lucas Oil Stadium...
TEXANS WILL WIN ON SUNDAY!!!
Go Texans!
Cap'n Texan and his sidekick, The Horned Hero!!!

brakos82
11-11-2008, 05:11 PM
:spit: Nice...

texanhead08
11-11-2008, 05:49 PM
I hope you are right, if we win can you put a hex on Peyton Manning for next years game at Reliant too.

tylercoltsfan
11-11-2008, 07:02 PM
It can happen... Any given Sunday, almost happened already this year. I am expecting nothing short of a close game...

28-21 hopefully for the Colts, but it is going to come down to the final few minutes Im guessing.

Blake
11-11-2008, 07:37 PM
I buried an Andre Johnson jersey in the turf fat the 43 yard line during construction!

ChrisG
11-11-2008, 08:54 PM
the only way we win is if Rosencopter stays grounded and he passes to Texans players more than colts players

headsplint
11-11-2008, 09:20 PM
the only way we win is if Rosencopter stays grounded and he passes to Texans players more than colts players

Perhaps reverse psychology would work on Sage. Maybe the coaches should design the passing game around Sage throwing to the Colt defenders. :tomato:

cowbellm00
11-11-2008, 11:44 PM

We went up to Indy for the 2008 Indianapolis 500 and made a side trip to put a TEXANS HEX on Lucas Oil Stadium...
Go Texans!

This is by far my favorite thread on here in a long time. Way to go guys. I know your hex will work. It's about time someone really did something about our luck and you guys did it! For that, I thank you.
and GO TEXANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :fans:

Reservation4Six
11-11-2008, 11:53 PM
Colts got a guy named Bob Sanders back....if ray lewis did that to us really dont want to think about this.

texanhead08
11-11-2008, 11:55 PM
Tell someone to cover Bob Sanders and maybe Rosencopter won't throw to him every series.

Norg
11-12-2008, 12:05 AM
man we can win we got to many weapons

i think the O line will hold sold due to the lighter size of the colts and protect sage and make major holes for Slaton and green

salton and sage should be able to run wild on the colts

And our passing attack will rebound IMO

along with JJ taking the ball to the house

We will be playing clean good football on all 3 phases of the game

if i know my texans they know how to rebound when things look grim

ChrisG
11-12-2008, 12:33 AM
Perhaps reverse psychology would work on Sage. Maybe the coaches should design the passing game around Sage throwing to the Colt defenders. :tomato:

sadly that may be our best option :hides:

footballguy
11-12-2008, 08:01 AM
Hilarious - and I'm a Colts fan. The Texans deserve respect (http://www.x103.com/pages/Features/F-The-Texans/texans_hate.html).

:tiphat:

Tedc
11-12-2008, 08:08 AM

Go Texans!

Did you lease the VW Van or did you drive it there?

BigBull17
11-12-2008, 08:09 AM

Ah, so same as Baltimore. Do the Colts have a #52 on their team.

Hardcore Texan
11-12-2008, 08:25 AM
Hilarious - and I'm a Colts fan. The Texans deserve respect (http://www.x103.com/pages/Features/F-The-Texans/texans_hate.html).

Wow, real classy and great sportsmanship.

TimeKiller
11-12-2008, 08:26 AM
Tell someone to cover Bob Sanders and maybe Rosencopter won't throw to him every series.

I think Walter at 6'3'' is more than enough height and strength to blanket Sanders at a puny 5'9''.

Mean Machine
11-12-2008, 08:39 AM
TedC. Yep, that's my '79 Volkswagen Westfalia Bus, we've now driven it up for the last 3 Indy 500's, need to bring it out to the Battle Red Bunch tailgate one of these games.

We're gonna win! The HEX will work!!!!
Go Texans!!!

HJam72
11-12-2008, 08:42 AM

I agree. :thinking:

Texan_Bill
11-12-2008, 08:49 AM

What do you expect from a fan of a team that until Manning's arrival, went 88-135, (including a 1-15 season)??

ATX
11-12-2008, 09:05 AM
We've never lost at the new stadium, so that gives me hope. Who am I kidding, I bet we get our butts handed to us as we usually do when we go to Indy.

BuffaloglennTX
11-12-2008, 09:24 AM

This isn't a bad idea - if I could call in to Kubiak's next radio show I might suggest it! Have one of our players cover their best defensive player!

Actually, we just need to do what we did last time against the Colts - run the ball. Run it hard, run it often, throw screens, hit OD over the middle, move the chains, no picks.

footballguy
11-12-2008, 10:42 AM
We've never lost at the new stadium, so that gives me hope.

Interesting...you won't be able to say that after Sunday!

Texanfan4ever
11-12-2008, 10:59 AM
Gary that is hilarious. I laughed oput loud at work! You can always be counted on for something positive. And we need more of this and a lot less whining.

Bye bye Peyton May the HEx be with you!!!!:voodoo:

BaylrBearBryant
11-12-2008, 11:54 AM
Did you guys watch any football last week?

The Colts stock is up and the Texans stock is plummeting. I'd love to see the Texans win, but I really doubt it'll happen.

Texanfan4ever
11-12-2008, 12:04 PM
Did you guys watch any football last week?

The Colts stock is up and the Texans stock is plummeting. I'd love to see the Texans win, but I really doubt it'll happen.

This is a positive koolaid drinking thread. No negativity allowed.

El Tejano
11-12-2008, 01:09 PM
Uh oh, looks like the injury report has Peyton Manning as questionable due to hair on his hands. Once again he was caught spanking the monkey to Jacques Reeves game film.

ATXtexanfan
11-12-2008, 07:21 PM
Did you lease the VW Van or did you drive it there?

i thought it was the mystery machine

ATXtexanfan
11-12-2008, 07:22 PM
Uh oh, looks like the injury report has Peyton Manning as questionable due to hair on his hands. Once again he was caught spanking the monkey to Jacques Reeves game film.

nice one

imatexan
11-12-2008, 09:32 PM
Awsome!

Where is IndyStu anyway, I liked him better than these guys.

headsplint
11-12-2008, 09:52 PM

Ya no kidding here is the same version of "f the", but for the Patriots:

http://fthepatriots.com/

Pretty sad to enjoy watching Brady blow out his knee, and take pride in the fact by making a website for it.

OilerTexan4Life
11-14-2008, 01:05 AM
Ya no kidding here is the same version of "f the", but for the Patriots:

http://fthepatriots.com/

Pretty sad to enjoy watching Brady blow out his knee, and take pride in the fact by making a website for it.

Well it looks like they have been busy.... www.fthesteelers.com is also one of their products....

Footballguy, you are completely pathetic. I live in Indy (unfortunately) and I always figured you guys to be better people than this, but it just goes to show that Indy Fans suck!

What kind of fan where you when Mark Hermann quarterbacked your squad? Can you even name someone off the team from the year before Manning was drafted? I can think of 3 "bigger" names from that squad... One is still on your sorry ass team, one left for the Rams and one has a brother coaching the Ravens. So please, be so kind as to name one or two of the guys I'm talking about... I bet you can't because Colts Fans only know what happened to their team AFTER Peyton got there. Oh and that one Almost SB trip in 95/96... they remember that year as well... Why??? Because they're bandwagoners... they only show up when their team shows up. When their team goes in the toilet, they fall off the face of the earth.

At least this site has people who are dedicated... We may know that we suck, but we show up and discuss them anyway. So bite me Football guy and go back to sewer from whence you came.

oh and Go Texans...

mattieuk
11-14-2008, 08:13 AM
This isn't a bad idea - if I could call in to Kubiak's next radio show I might suggest it! Have one of our players cover their best defensive player!

Actually, we just need to do what we did last time against the Colts - run the ball. Run it hard, run it often, throw screens, hit OD over the middle, move the chains, no picks.

Haha, good one.