PDA

View Full Version : I missed the game on Sunday...

ATX
11-11-2008, 12:25 PM
I've watched every Texans game with the exception the first Vikings game a few years back(was in San Marcos and game wasn't on tv for some reason) and Sunday's game against the Ravens. I went camping for the weekend and didn't bother to DVR it or even look to see if it was going to be on tv to begin with and didn't care. Living in Austin makes it tough to watch all the games, but I've always managed to go watch it at sports bars if it wasn't on tv.

But something has changed for me. I'm not giving up on the Texans by any means, but I've gotten to a point where it's just too much for me to handle after losing and losing and losing some more. In the past, I was excited to just have a football team and although we lost many games, I tried to look for signs of progress and wins were nice to come by. The excitement has faded and it's starting to just piss me off now. I am by no means ever going to give up on my team, but damnit, something has got to give.

Norg
11-11-2008, 12:31 PM
i feel u pain

but i will never give up on the texans i live in Houston for goodness sakes and have had season tickets since day 1 LOL

besides i love tailgating on sundays its a good time lots of hot girls has well LOL

texanhead08
11-11-2008, 01:42 PM
Consider yourself lucky. You missed another Rosencopter meltdown but nothing unusual.

Khari
11-11-2008, 02:02 PM
i missed it too........cuz it wasn't on cbs and it wasn't on sunday ticket for some reason......but i think i was kinda lucky i missed it

ObsiWan
11-11-2008, 08:43 PM
some of us wished Sage could have missed the 4th qtr

Koolaid Time
11-11-2008, 08:48 PM

If we took Schaub over to Lakeway Church, do you think Osteen could heal him in time to play Sunday?

ChrisG
11-11-2008, 08:48 PM

4th qtr? how about the whole game, someone should have slashed his tires