PDA

View Full Version : Titans Giants SB

gary
11-10-2008, 07:24 PM
Remember I am the one that said this.

kastofsna
11-10-2008, 08:39 PM
holy crap, you're picking the two teams with the two best records in their respective leagues to face off in the Super Bowl?? i'm bookmarking this thread just because of the sheer balls to make such a pick!

DiehardChris
11-10-2008, 08:50 PM
I assumed he was reminding us that he said this at the beginning of the season. Otherwise - my thoughts exactly.

toronto
11-10-2008, 09:00 PM
I assumed he was reminding us that he said this at the beginning of the season. Otherwise - my thoughts exactly.

He said it at the beginning of the season?????

Kudos.

DiehardChris
11-10-2008, 09:03 PM
Well why else would he brag about it?

mexican_texan
11-10-2008, 09:16 PM
It's better than my buddy putting money down on an Eagles-Giants Super Bowl.

DiehardChris
11-10-2008, 09:53 PM
LOL - where do I sign up to be the bookie for that bet??

mexican_texan
11-10-2008, 09:57 PM
LOL - where do I sign up to be the bookie for that bet??
You can bet your ass I jumped all over that in a second.

Brando
11-11-2008, 11:40 AM
holy crap, you're picking the two teams with the two best records in their respective leagues to face off in the Super Bowl?? i'm bookmarking this thread just because of the sheer balls to make such a pick!

He said it at the beginning of the season, so yeah that was a good call by Gary. I just hope the Titans don't make it but I see a run to the SB by the Titans like the 2000 Giants/Ravens.

Texan_Bill
11-11-2008, 12:08 PM
It's better than my buddy putting money down on an Eagles-Giants Super Bowl.

:gun: D'OH!!! Did you nominate your buddy for the Dante Award? :texans84:

gary
11-11-2008, 04:25 PM
Well why else would he brag about it?I am not braging at all I just feel that both teams have the right tools to get there at least the Giants do for sure.

jgl35
11-11-2008, 07:22 PM
I am not braging at all I just feel that both teams have the right tools to get there at least the Giants do for sure.

Not so fast, Gary. Eli gets hurt, you get David Carr.

stingray
11-11-2008, 07:24 PM

Yeah, but if Kerry Collins gets hurt, you get Vince Young...

Blazing Arrow
11-11-2008, 09:17 PM
We are undefeated when he starts for us this season ....

It is not about the QB on this team. If he actually realized he was a RB with the option route we would be putting up 50 a game.

BSofA04
11-11-2008, 09:35 PM
Disgusting. The thought of Bud Adams potentially winning the Superbowl makes we wanna hurl.

Ole Miss Texan
11-11-2008, 10:35 PM
I can dig this superbowl... well actually I really don't like the titans at all. But ELI! sweet two superbowl championships in a row... i like it!

TexanSam
11-11-2008, 11:27 PM

Yeah, but if Kerry Collins gets hurt, you get Vince Young...

It would be awesome if both Manning and Collins both sprained an ankle in the Championship games and the Super Bowl came down to Carr and Young. I'd love to see both of them look pathetic on the biggest stage. Unfortunately one would have to come out as a winner.

mexican_texan
11-11-2008, 11:31 PM
Who wins? Carr's -6 yards passing or Young's 4 INTs?

Ole Miss Texan
11-12-2008, 01:15 AM
Who wins? Carr's -6 yards passing or Young's 4 INTs?

Carr wins by default because... well... he's Mr. Mittens.

SheTexan
11-12-2008, 05:45 AM
Don't like this idea at all. Simply because we would have to put Hookum Horns on a respirator, esp if the meatballs managed to win!! No Hookum, NO TexansTalk!:scarygirl:

Truthfully, my prediction is the meatballs will lose their first playoff game. BUT, if by some remote chance they do make it to the SB, I won't be watching!

ATX
11-12-2008, 07:50 AM
I'd be the biggest Giants fan if this scenario came to be. Holy Sh!t, I'd have to root for DC if he had to come in to the game. Imagine that........DC comes in for an injured Eli and dinks and dunks his way to a Superbowl win.

Blazing Arrow
11-12-2008, 09:59 AM
I'd be the biggest Giants fan if this scenario came to be. Holy Sh!t, I'd have to root for DC if he had to come in to the game. Imagine that........DC comes in for an injured Eli and dinks and dunks his way to a Superbowl win.

Pleeeeease ... you act as if that guy could do anything against the Titans. As I recall he was on his back most of the time.

Dread-Head
11-12-2008, 10:02 AM
Is Bud Adams still alive? In that case: GO GIANTS!!!! I h8 that evil old jackass.

Texan_Bill
11-12-2008, 10:10 AM
Pleeeeease ... you act as if that guy could do anything against the Titans. As I recall he was on his back most of the time.

It matters not......... Just as long as the Giants whip the snot out of ICOU, in this scenario.

ATX
11-12-2008, 10:14 AM

And y'all act as if you can win a Superbowl, much less get to a Superbowl.....what's the difference? How many years is that? 45, 46, 47? I forget

toronto
11-12-2008, 11:02 AM
And y'all act as if you can win a Superbowl, much less get to a Superbowl.....what's the difference? How many years is that? 45, 46, 47? I forget

32 years for me.

Ya'll can insult the team all you want, but I am praying that they can finally give me the joy I richly deserve for sticking it out with that POS owner.

Texan_Bill
11-12-2008, 11:21 AM
We can't really hold their AFL years against their NFL futility. 1 SB appearance in 39 seasons. But then again, they actually played Super Bowls before the merger (which was the '66-'67 season). So we can really say 1 appearance in 42 seasons...

gtexan02
11-12-2008, 02:48 PM
If it waws DC vs VY I would root for the game to be rained out and both teams declared "Loser"

The thought of David Carr wearing a superbowl ring makes me sad

DBCooper
11-12-2008, 10:28 PM
No Way!

gary
11-13-2008, 05:16 PM
Would you all rather see a Manning vs Manning SB?

mexican_texan
11-13-2008, 06:01 PM
I'd hate to be a safety in a Titans/Giants Superbowl. Either you can't tackle VY because he's too big and strong, or you can't tackle David Carr because his hair is just so darn perfect.

gary
11-13-2008, 06:44 PM
lol

Blazing Arrow
11-13-2008, 06:44 PM
We can't really hold their AFL years against their NFL futility. 1 SB appearance in 39 seasons. But then again, they actually played Super Bowls before the merger (which was the '66-'67 season). So we can really say 1 appearance in 42 seasons...

If AFL Champion is as best you can do because you are not a member of the NFL how many championships do we have Bill?

Blazing Arrow
11-13-2008, 06:47 PM

And how many winning seasons have the Cows had? 0 ... yup 0 none, nada? At least we get a shot.

Act like we can win a Super Bowl? We are favorites right now and a lot of analysts are putting us as the best team in the NFL. Keep living in a dream. If you have not noticed we are undefeated.

mexican_texan
11-13-2008, 06:50 PM
And how many winning seasons have the Cows had? 0 ... yup 0 none, nada? At least we get a shot.

Act like we can win a Super Bowl? We are favorites right now and a lot of analysts are putting us as the best team in the NFL. Keep living in a dream. If you have not noticed we are undefeated.
A lot of good that did the Patriots.

gary
11-13-2008, 06:58 PM
I think that the pATS were overconfident and it came back to bite them in the butt.

Blazing Arrow
11-13-2008, 09:02 PM

If you wanted to play the Patriots you should have played last season.

We are not the Patriots!

gary
11-13-2008, 09:16 PM
Don't start thinking you won untill the game is over like the pats did.

mexican_texan
11-13-2008, 09:28 PM
If you wanted to play the Patriots you should have played last season.

We are not the Patriots!
What does that have to do with anything?

gary
11-13-2008, 09:30 PM
What?

Blazing Arrow
11-13-2008, 09:41 PM
What does that have to do with anything?

Completely went over your head ... but the comment still stands. The Titans have not walked in cocky thinking they were going to win. They just go in and win the game. I expect a loss maybe even two. But when it comes to the playoffs with home field through out I think we walk into the Super Bowl.

Which team has a chance against us IYRO?

mexican_texan
11-13-2008, 09:45 PM
Completely went over your head ... but the comment still stands. The Titans have not walked in cocky thinking they were going to win. They just go in and win the game. I expect a loss maybe even two. But when it comes to the playoffs with home field through out I think we walk into the playoffs.

Which team has a chance against us IYRO?
What makes you think I wanted us to play the Patriots?

Blazing Arrow
11-13-2008, 09:48 PM
What makes you think I wanted us to play the Patriots?

good lawd ...

Did you watch any of the debates for that whole president thing that just happened?

mexican_texan
11-13-2008, 09:51 PM
good lawd ...

Did you watch any of the debates for that whole president thing that just happened?
Stop changing the subject. You said you were undefeated, I said that didn't do much for the Patriots, and you went on to say that I wanted us to play the Patriots?

Blazing Arrow
11-14-2008, 12:09 PM
Stop changing the subject. You said you were undefeated, I said that didn't do much for the Patriots, and you went on to say that I wanted us to play the Patriots?

Seriously did I step on a stupid landmine? Someone send a medic!

'If You Wanted To Run Against George Bush You Should Have Done It 4 Years Ago'

www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qa5qThHbe8

No one changed the subject. You compared us to the pats.

I said we were not the pats and made reference to the above debate. Then I seemed to step on the above mentioned landmine (I am sure I am going to have to explain that too). Wit is lost on the dimwitted I guess.

mexican_texan
11-14-2008, 02:11 PM
Seriously did I step on a stupid landmine? Someone send a medic!

'If You Wanted To Run Against George Bush You Should Have Done It 4 Years Ago'

www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qa5qThHbe8

No one changed the subject. You compared us to the pats.

I said we were not the pats and made reference to the above debate. Then I seemed to step on the above mentioned landmine (I am sure I am going to have to explain that too). Wit is lost on the dimwitted I guess.
I've been accepted to schools you can't even spell. Don't mistake your poor rhetoric for superiority.

Blazing Arrow
11-14-2008, 02:14 PM
I've been accepted to schools you can't even spell. Don't mistake your poor rhetoric for superiority.

And I have multiple degrees from a school who would not even give you a look. I am not mistaking anything I am just point out how far that went over your head.

mexican_texan
11-14-2008, 02:15 PM
And I have multiple degrees from a school who would not even give you a look. I am not mistaking anything I am just point out how far that went over your head.
Whatever.

gg no re
11-14-2008, 02:38 PM
BA, for a Titans fan though, I will give you a slow condescending golf clap for keeping up with current events.

Blazing Arrow
11-14-2008, 02:54 PM
BA, for a Titans fan though, I will give you a slow condescending golf clap for keeping up with current events.

Thanks ... but

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u13/BlazingArrow24/Smack/2674518533_dee1d94e02.jpg

HOU-TEX
11-14-2008, 03:29 PM

:fib

Bull**** for a thousand please, Alex.

Blazing Arrow
11-14-2008, 03:32 PM
:fib

Bull**** for a thousand please, Alex.

Well I am not sure if UCSB would take a look at him I will admit that but I do have a degree in Chemistry and Business Economics.

Wolf
11-14-2008, 03:39 PM
Well I am not sure if UCSB would take a look at him I will admit that but I do have a degree in Chemistry and Business Economics.

moonshine?

mexican_texan
11-14-2008, 03:44 PM
Which explains your reasoning. You're a man of science, I'm a man of language.

Blazing Arrow
11-14-2008, 03:49 PM
moonshine?

I made my own Whiskey and Vodka when I was in college. Both push 150 proof plus and smelled like rubbing alcohol. I use to keep in under the sink instead of the liquor cabinet. A drop made an entire coke smell like the stuff but one drink got even the heaviest drinker looped.

Mari-OWNED!
11-14-2008, 03:51 PM
Steelers are the better AFC team.

Giants-Steelers is more believable IMO.

But I actually think the Panthers are gonna surprise everyone and go back to the Super Bowl this year. Call me crazy, I don't care...

Blazing Arrow
11-14-2008, 03:52 PM
Which explains your reasoning. You're a man of science, I'm a man of language.

That does not add up ... :D

Blazing Arrow
11-14-2008, 03:53 PM
Steelers are the better AFC team.

Giants-Steelers is more believable IMO.

But I actually think the Panthers are gonna surprise everyone and go back to the Super Bowl this year. Call me crazy, I don't care...

Steelers lost to the colts and we beat the Colts only a couple weeks prior. Pretty soundly I might add.

Wolf
11-14-2008, 03:58 PM
I used that logic back in the day('83 season)

49ers when 15-1 and lost to pittsburg

Dolphins beat Pittsburgh in the AFC championship game

well in my theory Dolphins should beat the 49ers

49ers won and I lost a dollar and never bet again

so who knows

Mari-OWNED!
11-14-2008, 03:59 PM
Steelers and Titans are virtually the same with minor differences.

Both have great running games.
Both have a great defense.
Steelers have a better passing game.
Titans have a better offensive line.

Titans lacking a passing game is going to haunt them in the playoffs. Mark my words. They will not make it to the Super Bowl.

gary
11-14-2008, 04:17 PM
Weren't we saying the Pats win the SB last year mark my words?

Blazing Arrow
11-14-2008, 04:20 PM
I used that logic back in the day('83 season)

49ers when 15-1 and lost to pittsburg

Dolphins beat Pittsburgh in the AFC championship game

well in my theory Dolphins should beat the 49ers

49ers won and I lost a dollar and never bet again

so who knows

Differnce is we play Pitt. week 16 ... we can prove it in regular season then again in the playoffs if need be.

Wolf
11-14-2008, 04:25 PM
Differnce is we play Pitt. week 16 ... we can prove it in regular season then again in the playoffs if need be.

isn't that what the patriots did to the giants last year?

proved it in the reg season and didn't in the Super Bowl?

gary
11-14-2008, 04:28 PM
I am sticking to my gut.

gwallaia
11-14-2008, 04:31 PM
I've been accepted to schools you can't even spell.

Perhaps you are referring to Maharshi Dayanad Saraswati University. http://www.mdsuniversity.4t.com/

I feel they have an excellent chance of beating Sankaralingam Bhuvaneswari this year.

Blazing Arrow
11-14-2008, 04:37 PM
isn't that what the patriots did to the giants last year?

proved it in the reg season and didn't in the Super Bowl?

Week 16 is much different then week 17. Also in all likely hood this game will clinch home field throughout. Much more important in the grand scheme of things.

gary
11-14-2008, 04:51 PM
That was a meltdown it won't happen often.

TheRealJoker
11-14-2008, 06:52 PM
Kerry Collins at QB has Fisherball running at its best. Collins has only turned the ball over 3 times this season. 1 INT against us and 2 INTs against the Ravens. He is managing the game very well and that's what Fisher wants from his QB. He doesn't need someone to throw 30 TDs and light up the scoreboard. He just needs a QB to convert on 3rd downs and not screw up in the redzone or late in the game when they need to ice their opponent when the game is close.

Fisherball is currently running on all cylinders and just between me and the rest of the net...they just may stand a better chance than the Pats did last season of going undefeated as long as Collins stays healthy and the defense stays dominant.

gary
11-14-2008, 07:15 PM
I agree.

Blazing Arrow
11-14-2008, 08:49 PM
Injuries on our D line are starting to mount though.

KVB and Jones are now hurt and will probably not play against the Jags this sunday.

gary
11-14-2008, 08:53 PM
Who else is out and for how long?

Blazing Arrow
11-14-2008, 08:59 PM
Who else is out and for how long?

KVB is talking not back until playoffs. Not really sure about Jones. McCarens as well. It is more that the injures are on our D line which is truely the strength of the D.

gary
11-14-2008, 09:18 PM
Not good.

hot pickle
11-14-2008, 10:31 PM
titans will not make the SB mark my words

Blazing Arrow
11-15-2008, 11:44 AM
titans will not make the SB mark my words

I keep seeing Texans fans wallowing in bitterness but not one of you has give a legitimate reason WHY the Titans will be knocked out of the playoffs.

Please do tell?

ATX
11-15-2008, 11:51 AM
I keep seeing Texans fans wallowing in bitterness but not one of you has give a legitimate reason WHY the Titans will be knocked out of the playoffs.

Please do tell?

mexican_texan
11-15-2008, 11:53 AM

Please do tell?
You may not be in Houston anymore, but the Titans retain the Houston curse.

kcdoubleeagle
11-15-2008, 12:17 PM
Remember I am the one that said this.

Well I predicted a Titans Super Bowl Victory the minute VY went down.....really I did...

He was the only thing keeping that monstrous team down.

stingray
11-15-2008, 12:36 PM

Please do tell?

I am not bitter towards them. I just think that Kerry will have to come up big in the Playoffs, and my betting money would go against that. The defense is solid but it's not the defense of the 2000 Ravens or the 1985 Bears. So, they will have to score in the playoffs. More than 17 points and I don't think they will. Yes, they have been scoring so far this season, but I think that this will change in the playoffs. And if I am wrong, then I will be the first to congratulate you if you guys win the Super Bowl.

Mari-OWNED!
11-15-2008, 01:29 PM

Please do tell?

I told you before. The lack of a good passing game is going to haunt them in the playoffs. Trust me.

Blazing Arrow
11-15-2008, 07:56 PM
We have the same dink and dump pass offense we had under McNair in '99.

Towards the Houston curse ... we broke it in '99

Karma? - no one on this team to my knowledge has spoken of 16-0, Super Bowls any of that. The Titans are keeping there mouths shut and just winning games.

Personally I don't think we go 16-0. I am pretty sure we go down to the Colts the last game of the season ... well unless Young pulls his head out of his arse and trys to show he is not washed up. I am not going to hold me breath.

ATX
11-15-2008, 08:01 PM
We have the same dink and dump pass offense we had under McNair in '99.

Karma? - no one on this team to my knowledge has spoken of 16-0, Super Bowls any of that. The Titans are keeping there mouths shut and just winning games.

Personally I don't think we go 16-0. I am pretty sure we go down to the Colts the last game of the season ... well unless Young pulls his head out of his arse and trys to show he is not washed up. I am not going to hold me breath.

What curse did you break in 99?

gary
11-15-2008, 09:01 PM
The passing game may even come alive more in the playoffs.

DBCooper
11-15-2008, 09:38 PM

Last I heard, Bud is still alive. May not look like it but...........

WesmanTexanfan
11-15-2008, 09:57 PM
Titans are way over rated, good, D , but they have beaten 2 good teams...

mexican_texan
11-15-2008, 10:36 PM
One yard

Blazing Arrow
11-16-2008, 12:20 AM
One yard

Three games ...

But I guess making the playoffs vs. falling a yard short IN the super bowl is not a fair comparison.

Blazing Arrow
11-16-2008, 12:24 AM
Titans are way over rated, good, D , but they have beaten 2 good teams...

Way overrated? We were predicted to pull a Texans and fall short of .500. Instead we come out swinging and have beaten every team in our path. I would call Indi, Green Bay, Baltimore and Chicago all quality teams which we have beaten.

The Titans are 10 in points scored and 1 in points allowed. Largest point differential in the league. Last I checked points allowed and points scored are pretty important when trying to win games.

Blazing Arrow
11-16-2008, 12:25 AM

Making the Super Bowl ....

mexican_texan
11-16-2008, 12:41 AM
Making the Super Bowl ....
The Houston curse consists of building you up only to break your heart. I'd say the Titans did that. Sure, it's nice to be in the Super Bowl, but in the end you were the same as most of the league...you didn't win the championship.

gary
11-16-2008, 09:18 AM
we'll see how they do today.

Blazing Arrow
11-16-2008, 11:46 AM
we'll see how they do today.

The Hags are going to the Taxidermist today. Putting a fork in their playoff chances.

gary
11-16-2008, 05:04 PM
They lost another guy on their D.

gary
11-17-2008, 04:22 PM
They beat another good team so they are not a joke.

SheTexan
11-17-2008, 04:52 PM
Gary! Are you a Titan fan? Just wondering! Love ya regardless of your answer!!:texflag:

gary
11-17-2008, 05:08 PM
Not at all I'm just looking at it from a different perspective.

Blazing Arrow
11-18-2008, 03:19 PM
Hold up now ... In no way would I call the Jags a "good team"

http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/9213/jaxoninferno800x600fg8.jpg

They are pourly coached and lost.

We beat the Jets this weekend and now we are talking!

Texan_Bill
11-18-2008, 03:25 PM

wth?!?

gary
11-18-2008, 03:48 PM
They aren't easy.

hobie
11-18-2008, 04:20 PM
Screw the Titans....NY looks like they are hands above the rest of the league!! I'd match them vs. anyone right now !! Then again, they don't give the Lombardi trophey in November..

gary
11-18-2008, 04:24 PM
I bet that the Giants would like to have that Browns game back.

toronto
11-18-2008, 05:14 PM
I bet that the Giants would like to have that Browns game back.

I bet you anything they don't give a damn about that game anymore.

They're 9-1 and looking better than ever....

gary
11-18-2008, 05:17 PM
Thats a team that they should beat though.

Blazing Arrow
11-18-2008, 06:12 PM
wth?!?

The Hags mascot tried to parasail into the stadium with sparklers and got to close to the flame I guess. Pretty funny pic if you are not wearing a cheezy Jags costume ...

hobie
11-18-2008, 08:01 PM
Thats a team that they should beat though.

Kind of like NE should have beat NY in the SB last year... Not doubting Tenn. is having a great season, but in most peoples eyes, NY beats them playing right now.

gary
11-18-2008, 08:06 PM
I think so too.

Brando
11-18-2008, 09:28 PM
Hold up now ... In no way would I call the Jags a "good team"

They are pourly coached and lost.

We beat the Jets this weekend and now we are talking!

I smell burned Cheetos. That's a mascot fail!

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b252/Amberlybutterfly/Texans%20Signatures%20and%20pics/jaxoninferno800x600fg8.jpg

Runner
11-18-2008, 10:26 PM
The Houston curse consists of building you up only to break your heart. I'd say the Titans did that. Sure, it's nice to be in the Super Bowl, but in the end you were the same as most of the league...you didn't win the championship.

I think a lot of people would be happy with a Super Bowl loss around here. Heck, they'd be ecstatic to finish 8-8 again this year so they could spin up reasons that it was another season of improvement.

The Titans went to the Super Bowl, got as bad as the Texans, and are 10-0 again. I think the trash talk just covers up bitterness and jealousy.

gary
11-21-2008, 08:39 PM
I want to keep this thread alive.

Blazing Arrow
11-23-2008, 09:51 AM
KVB is back.

Farve Patte :bat:

gary
11-23-2008, 09:54 AM
We shall see it should be a good game though.

gary
11-23-2008, 05:52 PM
What went wrong today?

Blazing Arrow
11-24-2008, 11:34 AM
Poor play, dropped balls, the refs did not help much. We got beat plain and simple. Farve was on fire and I have never seen so many PI calls in my life.

A good game to build off of for our playoff run.

The Jets won flat out no excusses from me.

gary
11-24-2008, 11:36 AM
Wow, way to be man.

Hookem Horns
11-25-2008, 12:11 AM
All New York Super Bowl. :)

toronto
11-25-2008, 12:20 AM

If that happens, I will be one of the only diehard football fans that will NOT watch a second of it.

screw that.

Bulluck53
11-25-2008, 12:49 AM
Poor play, dropped balls, the refs did not help much. We got beat plain and simple. Farve was on fire and I have never seen so many PI calls in my life.

A good game to build off of for our playoff run.

The Jets won flat out no excusses from me.

Agreed, the PI calls certainly didn't help the comeback effort but we shouldn't have been that far behind anyway. Jets did a good job on defense and inopportune dropped passes and CJs first fumble of the year stalled drives. We got away from the run game too early, I thought. We were down 20-3 at the end of the 3rd so up to that point, at least, we should have been keeping with the run. We were getting holes but weren't sticking with it.

Good win for you guys this week. Now take care of business against Jax and get Del Rio comfortable on that hot seat.

Texan_Bill
11-25-2008, 07:38 AM

If that happens, give me New York +3...... ;)

SheTexan
11-25-2008, 09:44 AM

For your sake Hookum, I HOPE so!!! All of us diehards might have to boogie up to Austin to help you get through a MASSIVE state of depression, IF, (gawd help us all) the meatballs managed to pull off a SB win against your Giants. Perish the thought!!!!:brickwall:

Look at it this way! You're screwed any way you look at it. For obvious reasons if the meatballs win, and if the Giants win, DC gets a SB ring!! Man, I'd hate to be in your shoes my friend!!

gary
11-27-2008, 09:28 PM
If that happens, I will be one of the only diehard football fans that will NOT watch a second of it.

screw that.Why not?

gary
12-03-2008, 06:02 PM
bump

Blazing Arrow
12-03-2008, 06:12 PM
I thought this thread accidentally shot itself in the leg??

gary
12-03-2008, 06:18 PM
I want this thread to stay alive untill we all know who is playing in the SB.

Blazing Arrow
12-03-2008, 06:48 PM

You already know you just don't want to admit it. :smiliedance:

gary
12-04-2008, 03:48 PM
lol

Texan_Bill
12-04-2008, 05:36 PM
You already know you just don't want to admit it. :smiliedance:

Yes I do and it's hard for me to admit, because I hate the NFC. :pirate:

.......and on a side note: I hate the NFC less than I hate the Tinnbreads

mexican_texan
12-04-2008, 05:54 PM
You can bookmark it and bump it later.

Blazing Arrow
12-04-2008, 07:12 PM
Yes I do and it's hard for me to admit, because I hate the NFC. :pirate:

.......and on a side note: I hate the NFC less than I hate the Tinnbreads

Typically in the Super Bowl you have a representative from both the AFC and the NFC :whip:

mexican_texan
12-04-2008, 07:16 PM
Typically in the Super Bowl you have a representative from both the AFC and the NFC :whip:
Unless the Bills win the AFC Confrence Championship.

gary
12-04-2008, 08:05 PM
You can bookmark it and bump it later.True but I'll do it my way thank you.

gtexan02
01-12-2009, 08:27 AM
Crazy how different things were just a month ago. If anyone had called a potential Eagles Ravens or Cards Steelers they would ahve been laughed at. Single elimination is awesome

Texan_Bill
01-12-2009, 08:50 AM
Crazy how different things were just a month ago. If anyone had called a potential Eagles Ravens or Cards Steelers they would ahve been laughed at. Single elimination is awesome

No doubt man.

The only thing I can say though; is if you looked at how both the Eagles and Ravens were trending towards the end of their seasons, maybe its not all that surprising.

DBCooper
01-12-2009, 09:17 AM
Now if College football would get a clue...........