PDA

View Full Version : Breaking News!!

texanhead08
11-09-2008, 07:43 PM
This just in Rosencopter threw his towel after his shower and that was picked off too.

Jackie Chiles
11-09-2008, 07:46 PM
I thought you were gonna say Richard got the can, thanks for getting my hopes up.:foottap:

PapaL
11-09-2008, 07:53 PM
I thought you were gonna say Richard got the can, thanks for getting my hopes up.:foottap:

+1

:texflag:

Honoring Earl 34
11-09-2008, 07:53 PM
http://www.gbnreport.com/top100.html

TEXANRED
11-09-2008, 07:55 PM
This just in Rosencopter threw his towel after his shower and that was picked off too.

And in similar news there is an indecency suit being filed against the Texans. Apparently the Texans failed to file the proper paperwork with the adult entertainment industry and did not have the permits to sale tickets to have the general public watch the Texans suck.

Big Lou
11-09-2008, 09:54 PM

This is simply not true!!!!!

After extenisve testing this evening Sage was found to have a very rare color blind disorder.

You should be ashamed of your self making fun of a man with a disability!!!!!!

So wheres all those "trade Schaub, and keep Sage" fans now!!!!!!!

Take a QB in the second next year to groom.

ChrisG
11-09-2008, 10:21 PM
And in similar news there is an indecency suit being filed against the Texans. Apparently the Texans failed to file the proper paperwork with the adult entertainment industry and did not have the permits to sale tickets to have the general public watch the Texans suck.

must spread the rep

Norg
11-10-2008, 01:16 AM
Ray lewis better be sending Sagenfail and christmas card .... i can see it now

Ray lewis in a santa suit saying dear Sagenfail thanks for all the picks from your friend Ray lewis PUUUUTTTTTHHURRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!! Dirty Bird

BigBull17
11-10-2008, 07:12 AM
Ray lewis better be sending Sagenfail and christmas card .... i can see it now

Ray lewis in a santa suit saying dear Sagenfail thanks for all the picks from your friend Ray lewis PUUUUTTTTTHHURRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!! Dirty Bird

I wonder if Ray Ray could play TE, Thats a lethal combo.

StarStruck
11-10-2008, 10:00 AM
I don't think it really mattered yesterday what position Ray Ray played. As long as the ball was in his plain view, he was going to get his hands on it.

gtexan02
11-10-2008, 10:04 AM
I don't think it really mattered yesterday what position Ray Ray played. As long as the ball was in his plain view, he was going to get his hands on it.

I could have easily made both INTs that Ray Ray made yesterday. He was just standing there and they hit him in the chest

texanhead08
11-10-2008, 10:07 AM
Ray Lewis was wide open all day yesterday at least thats what Rosencopter said.