PDA

View Full Version : Darius Walker on Rams PS.

Mari-OWNED!
11-05-2008, 12:00 AM
http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d80c39a8b&template=with-video-with-comments&confirm=true

^ It's in the last paragraph. So long Darius, your Wednesdays will be missed.

HJam72
11-05-2008, 08:10 AM
Traitor! :)

Polo
11-05-2008, 08:16 AM
I hope he finds his niche in this leauge...

Seemed like a pretty good guy...

LonerATO
11-05-2008, 09:03 AM

i second that

GP
11-05-2008, 09:10 AM

I agree.

IMO, he was screwed over way too much. Released outright, brought back in when Kubiak had a string of RB injuries (Green, Taylor). Put back on the PS. Brought up from the PS. Put on the PS. Over and over.

He was getting better, I thought.

Heck, at least he wasn't injured all the time. That's worth something around here.

cuppacoffee
11-05-2008, 03:18 PM
I agree.

IMO, he was screwed over way too much. Released outright, brought back in when Kubiak had a string of RB injuries (Green, Taylor). Put back on the PS. Brought up from the PS. Put on the PS. Over and over.

He was getting better, I thought.

Heck, at least he wasn't injured all the time. That's worth something around here.

Apparently not. Lets hold on to Green and Brown and Taylor ect.

I felt that Darius was screwed over too.

I am about ready to take a hiatus from the team for awhile until my enthusiasm returns. Not necessarily because of this move, just an accumulation of things.

Bring on the bandwagon krap....not aimed at you gp...I just know it's coming.

:coffee:

Farough
11-05-2008, 03:58 PM
I was really hoping he would catch on, and after the end of last season I really thought he had a good shot of doing that.

Sad to see him be signed by someone else. Hopefully he can do something there to prove his worth.

ArlingtonTexan
11-05-2008, 03:59 PM
Walker is on the fringe of an NFL roster. As a runner he does not have any special quality, except that he runs hard. Still, he ultimate problem maintaining a roster spot was that he had no special teams value.