PDA

View Full Version : Tilted Kilt Tailgate 11/9

Drew_Smoke
10-30-2008, 09:16 AM
I heard this talked about on 790. Looks cool especially if you live out this way...

http://www.tuxedochartershouston.com/tiltedkilttailgate.html

BigWig
10-30-2008, 09:58 AM
Darnit, sometimes living in Austin really stinks, I wish we had something like that here. Heck we evn have a Tilted Kilt here too!

Drew_Smoke
10-30-2008, 03:06 PM
The Tilted Kilt is a good concept but being a franchise just drags you down. My buddies like those $4 beers.

TxDavid
10-30-2008, 03:40 PM
Saint Arnold's does this once a year as well.

BigWig
10-31-2008, 07:40 AM
Saint Arnold's does this once a year as well.

Frank sets up St. Arnolds Army stuff here, but nothing like this.

SheTexan
11-02-2008, 07:58 AM
Is this concept just for you young guys who want to ooogle girls, or can an old lady like me enjoy such a thing. Sounds like FUN, and something I might like to do. Just never heard about it before. Don't think I want to get stuck on a bus with a bunch of horny guys with nothing but sex on their minds though!:thinking:

GlassHalfFull
11-02-2008, 08:00 AM
Is this concept just for you young guys who want to ooogle girls, or can an old lady like me enjoy such a thing. Sounds like FUN, and something I might like to do. Just never heard about it before. Don't think I want to get stuck on a bus with a bunch of horny guys with nothing but sex on their minds though!:thinking:

But if they were on Harleys, you would be there for sure. :shetexan:

SheTexan
11-02-2008, 08:10 AM
But if they were on Harleys, you would be there for sure. :shetexan:

Got that right!!:)

hobie
11-03-2008, 08:16 AM
Got that right!!:)

I can take care of that part for ya....:shades:

Andrew6
11-03-2008, 10:01 AM
I went to a tilted kilt in san diego and they have some very very nice chicks

Texan_Bill
11-03-2008, 10:46 AM

:thinking: Not just young guys want to ooogle...

BTW, when have you met any guys that weren't horny and had sex on their minds....? :thisbig:

SheTexan
11-03-2008, 01:04 PM
:thinking: Not just young guys want to ooogle...

BTW, when have you met any guys that weren't horny and had sex on their minds....? :thisbig:

Only the newborns I see each and every day. I'm sure their DADDY'S start the sex teaching before they turn UNO though!!:)