PDA

View Full Version : Jason Witten injured, getting ribs X-Rayed

b0ng
10-26-2008, 01:54 PM
Will this signal the beginning of the Owen Daniels = Best TE in the NFL era? Sucks about Witten though, he's one of the only Cowboys I like.

TexansLucky13
10-26-2008, 01:56 PM
I like Witten... dude is tough as nails. The homer in me has considered OD the best in the NFL for a little over a year now.

b0ng
10-26-2008, 01:59 PM
Well Witten is back on the sidelines now.

And as much as I love OD, Witten is just too tubular at the TE position.

CloakNNNdagger
10-26-2008, 02:10 PM
Well Witten is back on the sidelines now.

And as much as I love OD, Witten is just too tubular at the TE position.

With Witten bad enough to go out for x-rays, he is likely just one hit away.............

b0ng
10-26-2008, 02:59 PM
I would never wish anything ill to happen to somebody as cool and good as Jason Witten, but as long as he's playing on a high powered Cowboys offense, Owen Daniels will never get the publicity and attention he rightfully deserves.

WWJD
10-26-2008, 05:25 PM
I would never wish anything ill to happen to somebody as cool and good as Jason Witten, but as long as he's playing on a high powered Cowboys offense, Owen Daniels will never get the publicity and attention he rightfully deserves.

Well that high powered offense was on low fuel today only scoring 13...

I would think Tony Gonzalez might be considered better than Daniels. He was the first name that came to my mind.

BaylrBearBryant
10-26-2008, 06:40 PM
I still think Antonio Gates and Tony Gonzalez are the best two tight ends in football. With that being said, OD might have the best shot at putting up the best numbers by years end. OD is a premiere tight end in this league. It would be very easy to see Witten, Gates, and Daniels as the top 3 TE's in football in say the next 5 years. But do not get me wrong, OD is very talented. At least top 5 in the NFL.

Dread-Head
11-03-2008, 04:13 PM
Will this signal the beginning of the Owen Daniels = Best TE in the NFL era? Sucks about Witten though, he's one of the only Cowboys I like.

I don't LIKE the muff-hugga...but I do respect him. He's hard core.

HoustonFrog
11-03-2008, 04:24 PM
The guy deserves respect playing with broken ribs.

Texan_Bill
11-03-2008, 04:31 PM
The guy deserves respect playing with broken ribs.

Playing with broken ribs and a completely separate thread, reminded me of this guy. The reason the "flak-vest" was invented.....

http://www.checkoutmycards.com/CardImages/Cards/018/618/07F.jpg

If Dante can do it, so can Whitten....