PDA

View Full Version : DT/DE Jarron Gilbert, Sr.

threetoedpete
10-25-2008, 12:23 PM
Well went in watching the Boise St. vs San Jose State game looking to watch Mike Williams. What I found was a natural 3-4 DE playing the under tackle. Says in my book someone will take Jarron Gilbert early...top 64 potential. They're out of bodies and he's playing out of position at Defensive tackle because he's just so damned big. And he's so quick. He's whipping everything in front of him.
Don't know about the motor or family, whatever. The guy could be a poor mans Mario with the right coaching and the right motor.

thedon
10-28-2008, 09:21 PM
Well went in watching the Boise St. vs San Jose State game looking to watch Mike Williams. What I found was a natural 3-4 DE playing the under tackle. Says in my book someone will take Jarron Gilbert early...top 64 potential. They're out of bodies and he's playing out of position at Defensive tackle because he's just so damned big. And he's so quick. He's whipping everything in front of him.
Don't know about the motor or family, whatever. The guy could be a poor mans Mario with the right coaching and the right motor.

This kid looks like a beast. Type him in on Youtube. he has a few videos. he actually jumped out of a swimming pool. Dont expect him to be under the radar too long

threetoedpete
10-29-2008, 10:47 AM
The draft gurus haven't caught up with him yet. There all too busy smelling each others butts.