PDA

View Full Version : Andre Davis scheduled to have surgery today.

J-Russ
10-20-2008, 03:48 PM
Per Kubiak PC.

Broken finger... but unlike that wussy Romo, he might be able to play with it.

Jackie Chiles
10-20-2008, 04:47 PM
Before I heard about this I was thinking to myself what kind of impact has he had this year. I don't think he has been nearly as dynamic as he was last year but we really haven't needed him to be seeing as AJ is healthy. In the return game he has been pretty average. Hes one of those guys that I think earns his money but if he goes down we can survive. Love him for the locker room and potential big play and I hope he can play through this injury but if he can't go we will be OK.

TEXANS84
10-20-2008, 04:52 PM
Broken finger, hmm...doubt he'll do kickoff return duties then. We may see Jacoby on full ST.

Joe Texan
10-20-2008, 04:59 PM
Great loss to the team if he goes down, is down feild every punt and is the reason we get the enemy inside the ten, I do not know what your smoking but I want some, it has got you delusional.

Jackie Chiles
10-20-2008, 05:03 PM
Great loss to the team if he goes down, is down feild every punt and is the reason we get the enemy inside the ten, I do not know what your smoking but I want some, it has got you delusional.

Guess I did forget about his contributions outside of receiver and returner. We need to find another Harry Williams or two.

TexanSam
10-20-2008, 07:16 PM
Does this mean David Anderson is our #3 WR now? Or is Jacoby ahead of him on the depth chart?

J-Russ
10-20-2008, 07:30 PM
I would love to seeh of Jacoby taking KRs. I think he would do better then Andre and since he ain't doing anything on offense anyways, might as well let him do the whole sha-bang on ST.