PDA

View Full Version : Quiet Winning Streak perhaps?

TexansSeminole
10-19-2008, 06:56 PM
It wasn't pretty but we've managed to pick up 2 in a row. They were against two rebuilding teams, but a win streak is a win streak. Hopefully this clears some of the bad taste out of the team's mouth from the first quarter of the season.

We've got a game next week against a bad Bengals team.

:texflag:

Texan Asylum
10-19-2008, 06:58 PM
It wasn't pretty but we've managed to pick up 2 in a row. They were against two rebuilding teams, but a win streak is a win streak. Hopefully this clears some of the bad taste out of the team's mouth from the first quarter of the season.

We've got a game next week against a bad Bengals team.

:texflag:

This is my hope. :texflag:

ATXtexanfan
10-19-2008, 07:04 PM
We're better than the bengals and no c palmer, I would think we can beat minn on the road but how often do we win on the road?

gtexan02
10-19-2008, 07:06 PM
The problem with the Bengals is that they are a big play team. They live and die by the deep ball (hence whey they've been dead so far), and we usually get burned with the deep ball. I think we'll win, but given our history, we'll make it interesting in the 4th regardless

dtran04
10-19-2008, 07:10 PM
They do have Texan killer Ryan Fitzpatrick. I watched the game today and he was pretty decent. The O-Coordinator was stupid and kept having RBs trying to block Harrison and Timmons.

mattieuk
10-19-2008, 07:23 PM
The problem with the Bengals is that they are a big play team. They live and die by the deep ball (hence whey they've been dead so far), and we usually get burned with the deep ball. I think we'll win, but given our history, we'll make it interesting in the 4th regardless

We would make a game against the New York School for the Blind an interesting 4th quarter...nevermind the Bengals!

I'm looking forward to a 3/4 game streak at least! *Fingers crossed*

HJam72
10-19-2008, 07:39 PM
We would make a game against the New York School for the Blind an interesting 4th quarter...nevermind the Bengals!

I'm looking forward to a 3/4 game streak at least! *Fingers crossed*

Yes, we will definitely play at least 3 more games. :photos:

Norg
10-19-2008, 08:53 PM
if we can beat keep on winning and beat the Ravens at home then i will start getting exicted

I think the Bengals will be a nod tougher then the lions IMO and then MInnostea will be even tougher then the Ravens will be down right nasty

so yeah its time to man up

HJam72
10-19-2008, 08:56 PM
error and double-post

HJam72
10-19-2008, 08:57 PM
The Bengals are still winless and our secondary/DC is a joke. I'm very tempted to predict a loss next week.

edo783
10-19-2008, 09:39 PM
I'm not sure two wins is a "Wining Streak". Three wins probably, 4 most certainly, but two just doesn't seem like a win streak. I'm not sure what it should be called, but somehow "Win Streak" seems a tad grandiose for just two wins. I like it, but I'm waiting for at least one more to call it a streak.:mshadows:

El Tejano
10-20-2008, 10:46 AM
I would call it what it is - Two in row. We've never had a win streak which is three or more in a row. With that said, we are still only one game out of the wild card and wins only help us. These wins may have been ugly and they may have been against bad teams but I can think of a certain Texas team that would've loved to beat their lesser opponent by seven or even one point, and these two wins give us something we didn't have in September - HOPE.

We can still do this!!!!

threetoedpete
10-20-2008, 11:12 AM
I'm not sure two wins is a "Wining Streak". Three wins probably, 4 most certainly, but two just doesn't seem like a win streak. I'm not sure what it should be called, but somehow "Win Streak" seems a tad grandiose for just two wins. I like it, but I'm waiting for at least one more to call it a streak.:mshadows:

It is when you've never done it before. I'm wondering how many brave Texans fans took the nine and lost money to the manly man Oluveski ? Be assured, if there is anyway this football team can find the lowest common denominator and turn a (****) domistacated cat into a man eater, this team will find a way. Isn't this the same QB that brought St. Louis back from the jaws of death against us once already ?