PDA

View Full Version : Giants vs Browns

GlassHalfFull
10-13-2008, 09:53 PM
Anyone watching? The Browns are surprising the Giants right now. I was just looking at the Texans Talk pick 'em scoreboard. Only 1 person took the Browns, and he only put 1 pt. on it.

Hookem Horns
10-13-2008, 10:54 PM
Yep, I am watching. I am flipping between this game and the Dodgers game. It looks like the Giants are having a let down week, especially on defense. I keep waiting for them to wake up.

GlassHalfFull
10-13-2008, 11:21 PM
It may be too late for them to wake up. Eli has had a couple of costly interceptions tonight. I wonder if the Giants boards are calling for Carr to be put in? j/k

I picked the Giants in the pick 'em, but will be better off if the browns win. I have less points on this game than pretty much everybody else. And the only person who picked the browns, only put 1 point on them.

GuerillaBlack
10-13-2008, 11:22 PM
Just 20 more yards Braylon. All I need. :)

texanhead08
10-13-2008, 11:37 PM
The fans in cleveland are chanting overrated....too damn funny!!!

J-Russ
10-13-2008, 11:41 PM
Giant's fans are screaming for Carr on their MB.

I guess it's true, the back-up QB is usually the most popular player on the team... no matter how much they suck(shot at rosencopter btw).

GlassHalfFull
10-14-2008, 12:00 AM
I popped over to a Giants board and just had to laugh at some of their thread titles.

Eli Manning = Trent Differ
The OLD Eli is Baaaaaaaaaaaack!
CHANGES NEEDED ASAP
Maybe Ill come back after the next win
What can NYG get in return for Eli in a trade?

link (http://boards.giants.com/forums/4/ShowForum.aspx)

It makes me feel better about some of the garbage going on over here.

J-Russ
10-14-2008, 12:02 AM
The management and fans must be having second thoughts on that $100 million dollar contract for Eli. Good thing they hadn't sign him yet, LOL. If they did, then they'll be paying him a million dollar for every interception he throws.

Hookem Horns
10-14-2008, 12:30 AM
That board is full of immature posters and that's why I don't spend much time there.

For some reason I was expecting a letdown game against a desperate team. I didn't expect them to lose but hey it happened.

I pin that loss more on the Giants D than I do Eli. They'll bounce back.

eriadoc
10-14-2008, 01:46 AM
It was nice of Edwards to finally get me some points in FF.