PDA

View Full Version : Raiders vs Saints

Kulluminatii
10-13-2008, 03:22 AM
Wow, what a great start for new head coach Cable. I can't believe I am saying this, but I enjoyed seeing *my* team lose, and lose so badly at that. When they showed Davis sitting there, with that "I ****ed up" look on his face, man, that made my day. I also was able to catch the last 2 minutes of the Texans game, wow, that was amazing; not the prettiest win, but a win is a win.

The Pencil Neck
10-13-2008, 02:05 PM
Wow, what a great start for new head coach Cable. I can't believe I am saying this, but I enjoyed seeing *my* team lose, and lose so badly at that. When they showed Davis sitting there, with that "I ****ed up" look on his face, man, that made my day. I also was able to catch the last 2 minutes of the Texans game, wow, that was amazing; not the prettiest win, but a win is a win.

Hopefully, the first one will trigger a veritable avalanche of winning.

Hopefully.

But, yeah, the Cable Era didn't start off so well for you guys.

jlam
10-13-2008, 06:05 PM

If you don't mind, you think you could ask your team to not sign or franchise Nnamdi Asomugha after this season.

I'd be highly appreciative.

Kulluminatii
10-13-2008, 08:12 PM
If you don't mind, you think you could ask your team to not sign or franchise Nnamdi Asomugha after this season.

I'd be highly appreciative.

I can almost guarantee Nnamdi would not sign with the Raiders ever again, Davis may franchise him, but that will only tick Nnamdi off and he definitely won't play 100% for the Raiders. He is one of the very few in the silver & black that play with heart, and as much as I hate to say it, I would be more then happy if he is let go. He is a player that truly deserves a superbowl win, and from what I have seen so far, he won't get it in Oakland.

I would be extremely happy if he gets signed by the Texans, but I doubt that would happen, there will be many teams competing to get him.

RazorOye
10-13-2008, 09:05 PM
I would be extremely happy if he gets signed by the Texans, but I doubt that would happen, there will be many teams competing to get him.

I think he should return home and play for the Saints :D