10-12-2008, 11:48 PM
Andre had a record day

Matt was clutch in the end

J.J. got it goin

K Brown 3 big Field Goals

M. Williams had 2 sacks w/ 4 tackles

utahmark
10-12-2008, 11:53 PM
gotta be matt or andre. i gave it to matt cause of the circumstances.

WesmanTexanfan
10-12-2008, 11:55 PM
I voted Andre because he was -1 in the turn over catagory and had a recod day, but its tough....

Andre is on ABC right now btw...

ChrisG
10-12-2008, 11:57 PM
Johnson was named the offical player of the game, they had an interview with him on Sirius after the game, and he earned it

dtran04
10-12-2008, 11:57 PM
AJ was close to being the goat after his fumble. Someone needs to tell him to stop letting up once he thinks he is going to score. It happened against the Titans on that long throw and again today. It looked like he thought he would stroll in the endzone after making the first wave of defenders miss.

He did redeem himself though.

HJam72
10-13-2008, 01:43 AM
AJ was close to being the goat after his fumble. Someone needs to tell him to stop letting up once he thinks he is going to score. It happened against the Titans on that long throw and again today. It looked like he thought he would stroll in the endzone after making the first wave of defenders miss.

He did redeem himself though.

Maybe, but I thought I saw a helmet hit right into the funny bone of his carrying arm. I'm inclined to forgive some fumbles.

HJam72
10-13-2008, 01:44 AM
I wanted to mention somewhere on the boards tonight that Walter had like 98 yds. receiving, even though he only caught 4 passes. That's quite an average for a "possession" receiver.

Silver Oak
10-13-2008, 08:51 AM
I voted for Schaub, but if you can pardon the cliche, this was a team win and all those guys deserve it.

Corrosion
10-13-2008, 09:19 AM
After careful consideration , I'd like to change my vote from AJ to JJ and Brown , here's why ....

All the others made some mistakes that left the team in a hole ....

Schaub two int's

AJ a fumble

MW missed a TFL and gave up a TD in the process on the final drive (You could argue that giving up the score there was the correct thing to do).

Showtime100
10-13-2008, 09:31 AM
I wanted to mention somewhere on the boards tonight that Walter had like 98 yds. receiving, even though he only caught 4 passes. That's quite an average for a "possession" receiver.

Good job. Kevin Walter had 4-98 and Owen Daniel caught 4 as well but I can't remember how many yards he got.

I'll go with AJ when all is said and done. I still don't know how he made that catch. Oh yeah I do, he knew he HAD to have it for Houston to have a chance.

Runner
10-13-2008, 09:45 AM
I voted Andre. I think he boosted Schaub more than vice versa.

spurstexanstros
10-13-2008, 10:20 AM
gotta be matt or andre. i gave it to matt cause of the circumstances.

If its schaub its sweet...... at least yesterday.

Vinnie
10-13-2008, 10:24 AM
Personally I thought it should be Owen Daniels, he was money the entire game. I voted Schaub though based solely on the QB draw. No one on the Dolphins D saw that one coming.

HOU-TEX
10-13-2008, 10:27 AM
AJ get's the nod from me. The fourth down catch to keep 'the drive' going was just sick.

I just wish he'd be that aggressive every time he's targeted. AJ, you are a beast! Take the friggin ball away from the puny CB's.

Props to Matt for fighting through early mistakes and asshat fans calling for Sage.

Matt has finished final drives......Sage does not = End of story :texflag:

SheTexan
10-13-2008, 10:48 AM
Kris Brown gets my vote!! PERFECT season so far!! Can't ask for more than that!!! JMO!!

disaacks3
10-13-2008, 10:54 AM
AJ get's the nod from me. The fourth down catch to keep 'the drive' going was just sick.

I just wish he'd be that aggressive every time he's targeted. AJ, you are a beast! Take the friggin ball away from the puny CB's.

Props to Matt for fighting through early mistakes and asshat fans calling for Sage.

Matt has finished final drives......Sage does not = End of story :texflag:
All good candidate this time to be sure, but the A.J. take-away "catch" will be burned in my memory for a long time.

After being snakebit for so much of this season, it was nice to have a few things break our way on the final drive:

1) The Interception overtuned.
2) The A.J. takeaway.
3) The Schaub draw.

ObsiWan
10-13-2008, 12:25 PM
I voted Andre. I think he boosted Schaub more than vice versa.

I'm with you. That takeaway catch was one for the ages.

Texan_Bill
10-13-2008, 12:34 PM
I voted for Andre..... because of "the Catch" V2.0

Although Mario is on pace to have 18 sacks.