PDA

View Full Version : Sure we won. But...........

TEXANRED
10-12-2008, 09:41 PM
But nothing. We won.

Yeah, I have read all the posts with all the pissing and moaning and some may have a valid point. However, at the end of the day, no matter how the game was played or what happened, when my head touches my pillow tonight, this is still a "W".

Did we deserve to win last week? Absolutely. Did we? No. I have not seen anyone celebrate that lose as a win, so why are some acting like this win is a lose?

Schaub, although I think he has not played well at all this year, kept the team together and made clutch plays down the stretch. He did things that winners do.

Also, for him to keep it together the way the crowd treated him was amazing. They boo'd him going onto the field, boo'd hm coming off the field, boo'd him when things didn't go right. At one point in the game the entire stadium starting chanting Bucky, oh, err, um, Sage.

This is our first "W" for the season. Next week Detroit.

So lets see some positivity around here. Even though I am about to post something negative in the Pink Soap thread.

ATXtexanfan
10-12-2008, 09:53 PM
we have 1 game winning streak?

TEXANRED
10-12-2008, 09:54 PM
we have 1 game winning streak?

We have a "W".

We should enjoy it is the point.

Porky
10-12-2008, 10:20 PM
After last week, people actually wanted them to bring in Sage? Did nobody see Sage Rosencopter single handedly lose the game last week?

Blake
10-12-2008, 10:23 PM
Great thread. We got the W and have a week to patch up some fundementals like securing the ball!!! :P

Lets work on our 4 game winning streak to get us back to .500 and then go from there.

The entire AFC south won this week or was on a bye so we have our work cut out for us.

TexansLucky13
10-12-2008, 10:40 PM
You've changed a lot since I last saw you in the soap thread...

P.S. - Haha, I just read the end of your post.