PDA

View Full Version : Cowboys P McBriar wants more touches

brakos82
10-11-2008, 10:47 AM
Cowboys punter upset about not getting enough touches
http://www.sportspickle.com/

Dallas Cowboys punter Matt McBriar complained to quarterback Tony Romo today that he’s not getting enough touches on offense.
“I have one of the best punting averages in the league, but I have almost the fewest punts,” said McBriar. “How does that make sense? I need the ball to maximize my production.”
Romo says he will try to get McBriar the ball more often, but stressed that other players on the team are requesting more touches, as well. McBriar says Romo’s promise isn’t enough.
“Football is a battle of field position. I am the premier weapon in that battle,” he said. “Terrell Owens picks up what – 15 or 16 yards? I move the ball 45 or 50. If I don’t start getting the ball more often, I’m going AWOL. I want to win. I’m not just another diva punter.”

Brando
10-13-2008, 11:45 AM
Cowboys punter upset about not getting enough touches
http://www.sportspickle.com/

Dallas Cowboys punter Matt McBriar complained to quarterback Tony Romo today that he’s not getting enough touches on offense.
“I have one of the best punting averages in the league, but I have almost the fewest punts,” said McBriar. “How does that make sense? I need the ball to maximize my production.”
Romo says he will try to get McBriar the ball more often, but stressed that other players on the team are requesting more touches, as well. McBriar says Romo’s promise isn’t enough.
“Football is a battle of field position. I am the premier weapon in that battle,” he said. “Terrell Owens picks up what – 15 or 16 yards? I move the ball 45 or 50. If I don’t start getting the ball more often, I’m going AWOL. I want to win. I’m not just another diva punter.”

Well he got more touches yesterday!:splits:

Texan_Bill
10-13-2008, 11:58 AM
McBriar, I feel your pain!!

Signed,
Greg Montgomery

GlassHalfFull
10-13-2008, 12:39 PM
Ah Ha, I was sitting here thinking that TO broke Romo's pinky in the shower after the game. But no, it must have been McBriar.