PDA

View Full Version : Mario's Sack Video

Blake
10-10-2008, 08:52 AM
Does anyone know if that is available on the web anywhere?

You know, the clip of Mario Williams in the super mario bro's video game knocking out Manning.

Vinny
10-10-2008, 09:18 AM
I think that was a new vid they put out for the Colts. They may have one for each team....I thought they were pretty cool after his sacks. It's probably not out on the web yet.

Blake
10-10-2008, 09:41 AM
I think that was a new vid they put out for the Colts. They may have one for each team....I thought they were pretty cool after his sacks. It's probably not out on the web yet.

Yeah you are probably right. I assume they will exchange the QB each game. I guess if my brother wants to see it he can just go to a game!

Vinny
10-10-2008, 09:43 AM
I'll see if they have a clip they can send me...it's gotta be on someones laptop up at the .com...but I doubt I get one. The NFL is really getting anal about this stuff.

gtexan02
10-10-2008, 09:48 AM
just out of curiosity, was "Super Mario" his usual italian self or did he look like MW?

Vinny
10-10-2008, 09:51 AM
just out of curiosity, was "Super Mario" his usual italian self or did he look like MW?to be perfectly frank, it looked like a cross between al Jolson with the buckwheat eyes and super mario.