PDA

View Full Version : Are they still watching Tennessee over Houston in Austin?

Spled
10-08-2008, 08:21 PM
I guess The Titans are a good team to follow at 5-0, but it's kind of funny because "The Chosen One" is now riding the pine.

Blake
10-09-2008, 09:14 AM
No. So far it has been the Texans.

nunusguy
10-09-2008, 09:34 AM
One things for sure, nobody can deny that the Texans have been entertaining
over the last couple weeks.

Khari
10-09-2008, 10:58 AM
in a painful depressing kinda way

Hookem Horns
10-11-2008, 12:47 AM
They have never been watching "Tennessee" in Austin. They have been watching Vince Young. It has nothing to do with the Titans. It's all about Vince Young. The fans here could care less about the Titans and many have already turned against them for not "handling" VY correctly.

So the Titans record doesn't matter. As long as VY isn't starting they won't be a threat to the Texans on KEYE.

So if you are a Texans fan in Austin you should also be a fan of Kerry Collins. As long as he is starting the Texans will be on TV here.

barrett
10-11-2008, 01:40 AM
i'm torn because i am also a fan of the tacks loosing and they do that much better with vince young behind center.

DiehardChris
10-11-2008, 01:45 AM
True, the Titans threat is over for now, long as VY is hurt/crazy - but we're still going to lose a game to the Cowboys this year... next week against Detroit.

That game won't be on in Austin unless you have Sunday Ticket. It's a FOX game, as is next weeks' Cowboys game. They air at different times, but CBS has the doubleheader, and of course FOX is going to show the Cowboys over the Texans... so we'll have to plan accordingly.