PDA

View Full Version : QB Controversy Theory

Big Lou
10-07-2008, 05:18 PM
OK, so although Schaub pulled it together against Tennessee and had a decent game, he isn't out of the woods just yet.

I think that Rosenfels played so well that Kubiak was worried about the back lash, so he had Sage throw the game to avoid a QB Controversy!

OK so I don't really think that, but it's an interesting theory none the less.

:thinking:

Grams
10-07-2008, 05:32 PM
OK, so although Schaub pulled it together against Tennessee and had a decent game, he isn't out of the woods just yet.

I think that Rosenfels played so well that Kubiak was worried about the back lash, so he had Sage throw the game to avoid a QB Controversy!

Why are you wasting space with this drivel?

powerfuldragon
10-07-2008, 05:39 PM
he's an aggie, so i wouldn't put it past him.

HJam72
10-07-2008, 05:40 PM

Why are you responding to it? :)

brakos82
10-07-2008, 05:41 PM
So, if a bear ****s in the woods, can we blame Kubiak? :thinking:

powerfuldragon
10-07-2008, 05:42 PM

i don't think bear **** smells as bad as sunday's steamer.

PapaL
10-07-2008, 06:10 PM

Only if the bear is wearing a #8 jersey.

Double Barrel
10-07-2008, 06:14 PM

Hopefully you meant Jacksonville with your first sentence. Schaub posted a 27.8 QB rating for the Titans game.

There would have probably been a fan created "QB controversy", but I doubt it would have made a difference to the head coach. Schaub has always been his starting QB since we acquired him.

Thorn
10-07-2008, 06:16 PM

Well, it's not as if any of us here are qualified enough to be a head coach in the NFL, because if we were, that's what we'd be doing.

On the other hand, after last weekend, humorous drivel takes our minds off THAT HORRID ASS ENDING TO THE GAME! :pirate:

J-Russ
10-07-2008, 06:26 PM

Yes he is. He's our starting QB for the rest of the season.

Big Lou
10-07-2008, 06:51 PM

Drivel?!?!?!!?!?!

That's a little harsh. What else should I do comment on, how much we suck, or talk about how we are right on the cusp of something special. I think all of that has been covered!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:goodpost:

Big Lou
10-07-2008, 06:52 PM
Hopefully you meant Jacksonville with your first sentence. Schaub posted a 27.8 QB rating for the Titans game.

There would have probably been a fan created "QB controversy", but I doubt it would have made a difference to the head coach. Schaub has always been his starting QB since we acquired him.

Yes you are correct I meant Jacksonville. I'm at work trying to chew gum and walk at the same time. I was thinking that it was a different game but I comfused myself!!!!