PDA

View Full Version : How can I get into the Bullpen?

dalemurphy
10-07-2008, 10:28 AM
I'd really like tickets down there next season.
Are they PSLs? Does anyone ever sell?

curious and would love to watch games with enthused fans. I was tapped down from behind because I was standing up on the game tying TD in the second quarter on Sunday. UGGGGH.

Yankee_In_TX
10-07-2008, 12:38 PM
Walk along the concorse to the north endzone, face south, walk forward....

Sorry, I kid, I kid.

GENERALLY speaking the PSL's only pop up on Ebay.

During the off season many people sell season ticket packages (not the PSL) to Bullpen Seats - on here, Stubhub, and Ebay. Just keep your eyes open, and if and when you see seats you want pull the trigger.

YellerLotYeller
10-07-2008, 02:19 PM

curious and would love to watch games with enthused fans. I was tapped down from behind because I was standing up on the game tying TD in the second quarter on Sunday. UGGGGH.

If we keep losing it really shouldnt be a problem.

Yankee_In_TX
10-07-2008, 03:03 PM
If we keep losing it really shouldnt be a problem.

One would think, but I still paid out the wazoo after 2-14 for my PSL's.

Hardcore Texan
10-07-2008, 03:13 PM
Also check the MB at HT.com and Craigslist is a good spot to look, that is where I found mine, although they are sect. 115, not quite the Bull Pen.

disaacks3
10-07-2008, 03:31 PM
Also check the MB at HT.com and Craigslist is a good spot to look, that is where I found mine, although they are sect. 115, not quite the Bull Pen.

:thinking:

We'll just call those the Bull Burbs...

spurstexanstros
10-07-2008, 04:30 PM
I thought you had to be born into the bull pen...it was hereditary or something like that.

BigWig
10-08-2008, 08:30 AM

You should of inquired sooner, I sold mine to someone from these boards, PSL and all.!

ubecool454
10-09-2008, 12:31 AM

You can bake just as good in section 115 as you can in the bull pen. I might be wrong but I consider every section in that endzone "bullpen".

BigWig
10-09-2008, 08:44 AM
You can bake just as good in section 115 as you can in the bull pen. I might be wrong but I consider every section in that endzone "bullpen".

You know now that you mention it , it is not noted in the endzone anymore like it used to be, hmmmmm!

Tedc
10-09-2008, 10:15 AM
You know now that you mention it , it is not noted in the endzone anymore like it used to be, hmmmmm!

I dunno......

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Tedc/texansendzone.jpg

brakos82
10-09-2008, 06:48 PM
I dunno......

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Tedc/texansendzone.jpg

What the **** is that guy doing on the 8 yard line?