PDA

View Full Version : so what would you do?

utahmark
10-06-2008, 10:32 AM
if your the owner, coach, dc, gm. what changes should we make.

myself i think we are playing better football than we ever have. we are just cursed. i wouldnt change anything right now. if we dont win 2 out of these next 3 i would probably make some kind of move, depending on how we play. most likely get rid of the dc. let either rhoads or bush take over. and if i was one of those guys i would start bringing the house. i hate this passive a$$ defense.

if at the end of the year we are not around 8 and 8. i would then start thinking about getting a new head coach. might would wait till the bye week next year.

thats what i would do!

DBCooper
10-06-2008, 10:55 AM

myself i think we are playing better football than we ever have. we are just cursed. i wouldnt change anything right now. if we dont win 2 out of these next 3 i would probably make some kind of move, depending on how we play. most likely get rid of the dc. let either rhoads or bush take over. and if i was one of those guys i would start bringing the house. i hate this passive a$$ defense.

if at the end of the year we are not around 8 and 8. i would then start thinking about getting a new head coach. might would wait till the bye week next year.

thats what i would do!

Richard Smith gone, last year.

Kubiak on the short leash, 2 weeks ago.

Rick Smith on the short leash, we need more players.

BigBull17
10-06-2008, 11:30 AM

thats what i would do!

Thats just a cop out. We arent cursed, we just dont have anybody used to winning. No good vet players, just retreads at the end of their careers. We need a guy close to his prime from a team used to winning.