PDA

View Full Version : Can we still win the Superbowl?

kcdoubleeagle
10-05-2008, 09:20 PM
Okay...that was obviously a joke. But I did see some positives

1) Duane Brown and Slaton > Mendenhall....great draft last year.
2) Mario Williams could very easily be the second best defensive player in the game behind fat Albert
3) Okoye even looked decent
4) Fred Bennett looked good again

We basically kicked their ASSES the entire game and a few BONEHEADED plays and poor coaching costs us the GAME. The good news is that our talent ( besides the qb ) is MUCH BETTER than the Colts.

Hate to say it but the season is over and we have TOO GOOD OF A TEAM TO NOT EVEN COME CLOSE TO A PLAYOFF SPOT.

gary
10-05-2008, 09:43 PM
Not a very good DC though.

Jackie Chiles
10-05-2008, 09:46 PM
If we had won that game there was a chance it could have turned around our season. That's all I have to say about that....

sakebomb
10-05-2008, 09:47 PM
12-4 baby!!!!

RTP2110
10-05-2008, 09:48 PM
season's over, imo. we're playing for draft positioning.

joedinkle
10-05-2008, 09:49 PM
Number 38 played pretty good today also. We've rode Petey pretty hard, but he did a great job today.

Htownsportsfan
10-05-2008, 09:56 PM
Okay...that was obviously a joke. But I did see some positives

1) Duane Brown and Slaton > Mendenhall....great draft last year.
2) Mario Williams could very easily be the second best defensive player in the game behind fat Albert
3) Okoye even looked decent
4) Fred Bennett looked good again

We basically kicked their ASSES the entire game and a few BONEHEADED plays and poor coaching costs us the GAME. The good news is that our talent ( besides the qb ) is MUCH BETTER than the Colts.

Hate to say it but the season is over and we have TOO GOOD OF A TEAM TO NOT EVEN COME CLOSE TO A PLAYOFF SPOT.

Agree for the most part but where do you think coaching failed?

By the way Reeves still only turned his head to look for the ball once today, thats more than in the last few weeks so I guess its progress, but should you have to teach a guy to technique if your paying him a fortune?

kcdoubleeagle
10-05-2008, 10:09 PM
Kubiak failed when he became too aggressive at the end of the game. Jeff Fischer or Bill Cowher wins that game...maybe ugly...but no way they don't just run the ball after the Texans ran at will all day on the Colts. Even if you don't get a first down they punt and the Colts have to score two more touchdowns with very little time...........I have always been a Kubes supporter...buutttt.....he flat out blew it today.

Second Honeymoon
10-05-2008, 10:20 PM
can we win the SuperBowl....how about we win one game first.