PDA

View Full Version : Thank You Texans

Indystu2
10-05-2008, 06:17 PM
I was at the game today.

First,

Thanks Sage. We'll take a W if your going to GIVE it to us!
27-10 with 4 min left?

To all of the Texans fans I saw today,

You guys were great. You guys were friggin' LOUD when Manning would change the play. I saw a lot of great fans today. Yes, I took some verbal abuse, but it was generally a friendly place and even the walk out was OK.

Dan B.
10-05-2008, 06:20 PM
I was at the game today.

First,

27-10 with 4 min left?

You guys were great. You guys were friggin' LOUD when Manning would change the play. I saw a lot of great fans today. Yes, I took some verbal abuse, but it was generally a friendly place and even the walk out was OK.

Sage says you're welcome.

Also, the Texans were wondering if they could trade you a QB for a case of homebrew.

Carr Bombed
10-05-2008, 06:21 PM
We didn't lose........that didn't happen....la la la la la, I can't hear you, la la la la la

ziggy29
Sage says you're welcome.

Also, the Texans were wondering if they could trade you a QB for a case of homebrew.

Good trade. The aftermath of this game has made me drain the fridge, and it's not even 6:30...

phantom17
I was at the game today.

First,

27-10 with 4 min left?

Why don't you shove a horseshoe UP YER AZZ!:bat:

Jackie Chiles
Unnecessary thread, I can't tell if you are rubbing it in or trying to be nice but frankly I don't think I'm in the mood for either.

Chicagotexan1
10-05-2008, 06:28 PM
I was at the game today.

First,

27-10 with 4 min left?

I thnk Sage was wearing a Colts jersey underneath. I still feel sick about this. Even the beer isn't helping.

jb66er
10-05-2008, 06:30 PM
Why don't you shove a horseshoe UP YER AZZ!:bat:

:goodpost:

kiwitexansfan
10-05-2008, 07:52 PM
I thnk Sage was wearing a Colts jersey underneath. I still feel sick about this. Even the beer isn't helping.

Perhaps it was meant to go down like one of those wrestling matches, where there is the betrayal and the guy reveals his new 'colours'.....

Perhaps Sage messed up the ending of that too.

Htownsportsfan
10-05-2008, 08:04 PM
All I can say is enjoy it while you can, cause the fact of the matter is if Sage had not gone David Carr in the last five minutes you would be looking at a loss to a then 1-3 team with a backup Qb at the helm.

I guarantee you Payton Manning isnt happy tonight about the way they got treated today for 55 minutes. I may have to live with the loss but you have to live with the fact you were getting owned for three plus quarters but what looks like a bad team!

Sleep tight tonight cause Jacksonville and TN think your best days are behind you!

OzzO
10-05-2008, 08:11 PM
Hey, did Indy get their special gift from Sage?

http://www.shopcreativegifts.com/images/football-cookie-basket.jpg

Indystu2
10-05-2008, 08:24 PM
I am being sincere.

Sage handed it to us.

Texans fans are great. (my wife is a big fan)

And I had a great time at the stadium.

Win or lose, you guys are great fans.

LonerATO
10-05-2008, 08:26 PM
I am being sincere.

Sage handed it to us.

Texans fans are great. (my wife is a big fan)

And I had a great time at the stadium.

Win or lose, you guys are great fans.

F being great fans I want to be a freaking fan that enjoys a winning team not just some guy that waste my hard earned money to watch a team collapse year after year and call myself a great fan. Great fans are parents who cheer their kids on win or lose since well since they are kids. Great fans are people who go to tennis matches to watch the games.

Indystu2
10-05-2008, 08:30 PM
I totally agree with you.