PDA

View Full Version : WTF just happened!?

alphajoker
10-05-2008, 03:52 PM
I'm devastated...is there any hope for the season after this huge collapse?

brakos82
10-05-2008, 03:53 PM
Nope... not until it sets in sometime Tuesday...

J-Russ
10-05-2008, 03:54 PM
Looking towards the draft already.

HJam72
10-05-2008, 03:55 PM
We will reel off some wins now, but I don't think I care.

Errant Hothy

QB in round 1?

Thorn
If the Texans can come back and beat up on the teams we are about to face, we'll still be looking at least 6 or 7 wins this year. Maybe break even again. The problem is, we now have 12 games to play, and to get another 500 season, we have to go 8-4 to do it.

ziggy29
10-05-2008, 03:56 PM
Even this team SHOULD find a way to win at least two of the next three.

Then again, after today...

J-Russ
10-05-2008, 03:57 PM
QB in round 1?

So far it looks like it.....

Leahmic223
10-05-2008, 03:58 PM
If the Texans can come back and beat up on the teams we are about to face, we'll still be looking at least 6 or 7 wins this year. Maybe break even again. The problem is, we now have 12 games to play, and to get another 500 season, we have to go 8-4 to do it.

IF the whole team plays offense and defense like they did today. 8-4 is possible.

But I think Jesus bets against the Texans after this game...

MEGA SWATT
Why don't you just become a cowboy fan like everyone in and South of San Antonio, into Corpus and all the way into the valley.:kingkong:

kbourda
I'll tell you what happened. MTV sent their film crew to Reliant Stadium, held Gary Kubiak hostage and replaced him with Ashton Kucher (in perfect Gary Kubiak make-up) and the Texans got punked. Period. No, correct that, we the fans got punked!

kiwitexansfan
10-05-2008, 03:59 PM

This team has become about finding a way to LOSE the game.

Ike + Huge loss in home opener = 2-14

Texanmike02
10-05-2008, 04:00 PM
I'll tell you what happened. MTV sent their film crew to Reliant Stadium, held Gary Kubiak hostage and replaced him with Ashton Kucher (in perfect Gary Kubiak make-up) and the Texans got punked. Period. No, correct that, we the fans got punked!

I think you mean ashton girl-man kucher stepped in for sage.

Mike

kbourda
10-05-2008, 04:01 PM

That is the expectation I have for the Texans every team and time they play. Am I the crazy one for thinking that should be the standard mentality?

Mailman
This was a Category 2 loss that will have consequences for a very long time. Kubiak has an almost impossible task ahead of him--regaining the team's mental focus.

This team has a long way to go to learn how to win.

Leahmic223
So I wonder how we will lose the next game.

I'm betting it will be in ole comeback and let down. Like the Titan's game last year. I think we'll make a comeback...and something amazing will happen and we'll lose that way.

LonerATO
10-05-2008, 04:03 PM
Hey I love how the Rams sucked it up for long under Lin. and the owner comes out and says "the fans deserve better" so I am waiting on McNair to come out and say the Texans fans deserve better.

Errant Hothy
10-05-2008, 04:04 PM
So I wonder how we will lose the next game.

I'm betting it will be in ole comeback and let down. Like the Titan's game last year. I think we'll make a comeback...and something amazing will happen and we'll lose that way.

Would that mean another Sage apperance, since he is the common factor in that loss and the one today?

Mr. White
10-05-2008, 04:05 PM
I was really hoping there was some way to pin this one on Richard Smith and keep calling for his head. Looks like even he pulled his head out this week and left it up to the offense.

ATXtexanfan
10-05-2008, 04:12 PM
What happened was a lesser team played a good team

alphajoker
10-05-2008, 05:49 PM
All I can think of is why in the hell did Sage go all aerial and sh*t? They say all it takes is one play and that was the play that turned this whole game around in the Colts favor. Geez, just freaking slide and keep the clock ticking regardless of the first down...the Texans still had a 2 possession lead. Instead, they turn it over and the Colts score at the same time. Truly upsetting.

Htownsportsfan
10-05-2008, 05:51 PM

Depends on what you mean by Hope?

Honoring Earl 34
10-05-2008, 05:51 PM
All I can think of is why in the hell did Sage go all aerial and sh*t? They say all it takes is one play and that was the play that turned this whole game around in the Colts favor. Geez, just freaking slide and keep the clock ticking regardless of the first down...the Texans still had a 2 possession lead. Instead, they turn it over and the Colts score at the same time. Truly upsetting.

Sage ... in my opinion ... was trying to proove that he is the man and worthy to start .

alphajoker
10-05-2008, 05:54 PM
Sage ... in my opinion ... was trying to proove that he is the man and worthy to start .

I thought the same thing, too! In reference to the movie 'Kingpin', he munsoned the game away.

Htownsportsfan
10-05-2008, 05:59 PM

I believe you mean Sage, Gary didnt fumble three times today!