PDA

View Full Version : Automatic ban for those calling for Sage to be burned, killed or hit by a car....

MEGA SWATT
10-05-2008, 03:21 PM
What part about the sticky do you not understand, "keep it civil" We as fans are better than this, and if you're not imo you should not have the privilege to post here.

You know who you are. I'm just as angry and down as the next guy people, but this is STILL A GAME, not life or death.

PapaL
10-05-2008, 03:22 PM
How about a Fire Sage Soap thread?

FirstTexansFan
10-05-2008, 03:23 PM
Ok, ban me, cause I was thinking all of these things and then some :)

Errant Hothy
What part about the sticky do you not understand, "keep it civil" We as fans are better than this, and if you're not imo you should not have the privilege to post here.

You know who you are. I'm just as angry and down as the next guy people, but this is STILL A GAME, not life or death.

I just want him off the team.

Runner
What part about the sticky do you not understand, "keep it civil"

The misunderstood part is "dignity".

J-Russ
Well lets run this joke out of town before anything "bad" happens to him. I won't be surprise if someone drive by his house tonight and throw a brick threw his window, with an unpleasant letter attach to it. Or if someone set a stake on fire on his front lawn. Sage has got the be the one most hated person in Houston history, if not the most after today crapfestival. Stupid....

gtexan02
No offense, but who are you to make the rules?

We were up by 17 points with 3 minutes left. The ONLY way we lose is if the perfect storm of stupidity happens for our QB.

Obviously people are joking. I don't think anyone actually hopes he gets hit by a car

MEGA SWATT
10-05-2008, 03:24 PM
How about a Fire Sage Soap thread?

ok, but who will be our # 2 QB--Owen Daniels? Matt is very fragile, it is conceivable that he may have to sit out again, what then?

brakos82
10-05-2008, 03:25 PM
ok, but who will be our # 2 QB--Owen Daniels? Matt is very fragile, it is conveivable that he may have to sit out again, what then?
Maybe we could get David Carr... :hide:

MEGA SWATT
10-05-2008, 03:25 PM
No offense, but who are you to make the rules? We were up by 17 points with 3 minutes left. The ONLY way we lose is if the perfect storm of stupidity happens for our QB.

Obviously people are joking. I don't think anyone actually hopes he gets hit by a car

I don't make the rules, but you saw the sticky--keep it civil or did I just dream that. So far I am more disturbed to read that sage should be burned alive, run over by a car, "I know people who want to kill him" and frankly that garbage even as a joke is far more disgusting than the performance I saw on the field.

Errant Hothy
10-05-2008, 03:26 PM
ok, but who will be our # 2 QB--Owen Daniels? Matt is very fragile, it is conveivable that he may have to sit out again, what then?

The kid on the PS knows enought that his first priority is to protect the ball when up by 17 in the 4th. Most pop warner QBs know that.

MEGA SWATT
10-05-2008, 03:27 PM
Ok, ban me, cause I was thinking all of these things and then some :)

You can think them, but I don't think you should post them. We are better than that. Class in the low, class in the mid, class in the high times....

gtexan02
10-05-2008, 03:28 PM
what are these "mid and high times" you speak of?

PapaL
10-05-2008, 03:28 PM

You could sign any bozo to hand off the ball; which is all we needed.

Matt might be "very fragile" but you don't see him helicoptering with a loaf a bread late in the 4th.

PapaL
10-05-2008, 03:29 PM
Why does this reek of netnanny all over again?

Let folks vent, if you don't like it don't read it.

If a mod doesn't like it, they will handle it.

MEGA SWATT
10-05-2008, 03:32 PM
Why does this reek of netnanny all over again?

Let folks vent, if you don't like it don't read it.

If a mod doesn't like it, they will handle it.

Hey tough guy, deal with it. I had someone talking crap about burning Sage, and I told him to keep it civil and he said I know people who want to kill him. Sue me If I don't think that is appropriate.

b0ng
10-05-2008, 03:33 PM
I understand that there's frustration, but seriously, I think that you shouldn't ban people who are saying that Sage is not a good quarterback, or making
facetious statements about his death.

kbourda
I don't make the rules, but you saw the sticky--keep it civil or did I just dream that. So far I am more disturbed to read that sage should be burned alive, run over by a car, "I know people who want to kill him" and frankly that garbage even as a joke is far more disgusting than the performance I saw on the field.

All this says is that the fans (no matter how sick it is) give a damn. I for one am sick and tired of all of this defeatist, nice, and civil crap (and no I am not implying that I get that tone from you). This sucks, period. I don't believe that anyone wants to cause bodily harm to any player. Are you aware the Texans had a 17 point lead with less than 5 minutes left?

brakos82
Hey tough guy, deal with it. I had someone talking crap about burning Sage, and I told him to keep it civil and he said I know people who want to kill him. Sue me If I don't think that is appropriate.

That wasn't me... :foottap:

PapaL

Yes ma'am; we are all headed to timeout right now.

MEGA SWATT
10-05-2008, 03:35 PM
I understand that there's frustration, but seriously, I think that you shouldn't ban people who are saying that Sage is not a good quarterback, or making
facetious statements about his death.

Whatever, lock this up I don't care anymore. I wish I could take this thread back. You just don't joke about somethings..........Carry on, do and say what you want........

lock this up mods.......lock it.

MEGA SWATT
10-05-2008, 03:38 PM
All this says is that the fans (no matter how sick it is) give a damn. I for one am sick and tired of all of this defeatist, nice, and civil crap (and no I am not implying that I get that tone from you). This sucks, period. I don't believe that anyone wants to cause bodily harm to any player. Are you aware the Texans had a 17 point lead with less than 5 minutes left?

Yep, but you know what--I used to get angry and piss away the rest of my Sunday being irritable and or rude to my family and friends and it would linger to Monday or Tuesday and you know what, I don't let that happen anymore for what? Yes I'm angry, but I have much postgame agony-experience with the Texans and I'm numb to it now.

jshabang
10-05-2008, 03:39 PM

like i said in the other thread....

DUDE WE ARE TYPING ON A BBS...THIS IS A MESSAGE BOARD....WHERE OPINIONS ARE VOICED......LIKE IT OR HATE IT......THIS IS NOT REALITY....STEP AWAY FROM YOUR KEYBOARD AND GO GET A HUG MAN....JEEZ

u cats take this forum to serious this is not real life man...its alot of armchair quarterbacks ventin........relax..

ziggy29
10-05-2008, 03:42 PM
Yep, but you know what--I used to get angry and piss away the rest of my Sunday being irritable and or rude to my family and friends and it would linger to Monday or Tuesday and you know what, I don't let that happen anymore for what?
Agreed. That's what alcohol is for.

MEGA SWATT
10-05-2008, 03:42 PM
like i said in the other thread....

DUDE WE ARE TYPING ON A BBS...THIS IS A MESSAGE BOARD....WHERE OPINIONS ARE VOICED......LIKE IT OR HATE IT......THIS IS NOT REALITY....STEP AWAY FROM YOUR KEYBOARD AND GO GET A HUG MAN....JEEZ

u cats take this forum to serious this is not real life man...its alot of armchair quarterbacks ventin........relax..

I guess the concept of anything goes because some poster is sad just does NOT fly with me.

jshabang
10-05-2008, 03:46 PM
Yep, but you know what--I used to get angry and piss away the rest of my Sunday being irritable and or rude to my family and friends and it would linger to Monday or Tuesday and you know what, I don't let that happen anymore for what? Yes I'm angry, but I have much postgame agony-experience with the Texans and I'm numb to it now.

dude are u serious right now???????......rotflmfao!!!!!!!!!!

my man go get a hug and quick....lmao

its not that serious man.........we all have pain and defeat with teams like the texans, rockets, and astros but man no need for the suicide watch....

take a couple weeks away from this board man....BAN YOUR OWN SELF MAN........SELF BAN MY FRIEND BEFORE U HURT YOUR SELF OR SOMEBODY ELSE...LOL

i see why u hate those comments now...hell u probably actually really think about carryin out some of these things.....

somebody get this guy a good romantic comedy movie for him and his wife to watch

no more texans for u my friend until u get it together:user:

MEGA SWATT
10-05-2008, 03:51 PM
dude are u serious right now???????......rotflmfao!!!!!!!!!!

my man go get a hug and quick....lmao

its not that serious man.........we all have pain and defeat with teams like the texans, rockets, and astros but man no need for the suicide watch....

take a couple weeks away from this board man....BAN YOUR OWN SELF MAN........SELF BAN MY FRIEND BEFORE U HURT YOUR SELF OR SOMEBODY ELSE...LOL

i see why u hate those comments now...hell u probably actually really think about carryin out some of these things.....

somebody get this guy a good romantic comedy movie for him and his wife to watch

no more texans for u my friend until u get it together:user:

what are you rambling about? I'm fine, this is me: :mshadows: taking it in stride.