PDA

View Full Version : Miami Wildcats

kastofsna
10-05-2008, 04:17 PM
so Miami just beat the other team that played in last year's AFC Championship game. i dunno what in the world is going on here, but it's incredible to see the defense step up after that miserable Cardinals game, and RONNIE BROWN GOOD LORD he just looks like a pro bowler period. ran the wildcat formation about 12 times, and while it wasn't nearly as successful as against New England, it worked practically every time for some yardage, and a few big first downs as well

nothing better than seeing Ronnie Brown milking the clock with 4 minutes left, too. wow. this is awesome

next up: some team from Texas

kiwitexansfan
10-05-2008, 05:12 PM
Talking about milking the clock with 4 minutes to go is just cruel right now.

You won't get much bite out of us Texans fans this week I don't think.

I'll be picking your boys to win this week, that team from Texas is mentally broke right now.

bollocks
10-05-2008, 05:35 PM
Miami does look awesome. You guys will probably handle us next week,

Showtime100
10-05-2008, 05:42 PM
so Miami just beat the other team that played in last year's AFC Championship game. i dunno what in the world is going on here, but it's incredible to see the defense step up after that miserable Cardinals game, and RONNIE BROWN GOOD LORD he just looks like a pro bowler period. ran the wildcat formation about 12 times, and while it wasn't nearly as successful as against New England, it worked practically every time for some yardage, and a few big first downs as well

nothing better than seeing Ronnie Brown milking the clock with 4 minutes left, too. wow. this is awesome

next up: some team from Texas

Careful kas, this post is coming from inside the house. :specnatz:

mexican_texan
10-05-2008, 09:58 PM
More than the formation, I think it's just that everyone is willing to block. Even Pennington was blocking for him and everyone held their blocks long enough for Ronnie Brown to do something.

Hervoyel
10-05-2008, 10:07 PM
I think we lose to Miami next week with ease. The Texans are standing on the edge of another 2005 and deep down inside we all know it's true. Some years losing just takes on a life of it's own and the Dolphins should be able to appreciate that more than anyone.

mexican_texan
10-05-2008, 10:33 PM
I think we lose to Miami next week with ease. The Texans are standing on the edge of another 2005 and deep down inside we all know it's true. Some years losing just takes on a life of it's own and the Dolphins should be able to appreciate that more than anyone.
A lot of us expected an 0-4 start.