PDA

View Full Version : We Are The Bad News Bears

Historyhorn
10-05-2008, 03:13 PM
Holy Hell. We find ways to give ballgames away. This goes from being a blow-out to a loss in less than half of the fourth quarter.

Only our beloved Texans (& Oilers if you want to drag up some really old pain) could pull off bullshit like this and have it happen in real life instead of the silver screen.

Sage & Kubes ought to be drawn and quartered on one of the passenger walks over Kirby.

Holy Hell. I'm gutted. I don't think there is enough beer in Texas for me to wash this one away.

J-Russ
10-05-2008, 03:15 PM
I feel bad for everyone that went to the game. Witness a first-class choke job led for Sunk Rolaffels.

Fox
10-05-2008, 03:16 PM
I haven't felt like this since the season we went 2-14. The only difference is this time we're doing it with some pretty talented players.

bah007
10-05-2008, 03:16 PM
Bob McNair should give a FULL refund to every fan who stayed until the end of that game.

PapaL
10-05-2008, 03:17 PM
Bob McNair should give a FULL refund to every fan who stayed until the end of that game.

Sage should give Bob a FULL refund plus some.

tedr
10-05-2008, 03:22 PM
No, the Bad News Bears actually made it to the league championship game. The only way some of these guys make it there is if they know somebody on the teams that make it.

I hope Mario, Andre, and DeMeco leave when their contracts are up. They deserve better.

Is Bill Cowher available? I know Rosenfels lost this game, but Kubiak is the man it charge. I don't think he has what it takes to get the job done.

Absolutely pitiful.