PDA

View Full Version : Well....ok..

Grid
10-05-2008, 03:59 PM
This is why ive never been a Rosenfels supporter. This isnt the first time that he has had a mental breakdown at an inopportune moment.

Games like this make ya want to swear off football till next season.

bah007
10-05-2008, 04:02 PM
Like you saw this coming?

I am a Schaub supporter & there is no way you can say that you knew this would happen....

Maybe he would **** up once when it mattered.....but 3 or 4 times?

**** you Sage. Hand in your jersey right now. Leave your paycheck on Kubiak's desk.

FR0497
10-05-2008, 04:05 PM
Games like this make ya want to swear off football till next season.

I am. To hell with this. Preseason starts Tuesday for the Rockets.

Grid
10-05-2008, 04:12 PM
Nah I didnt know THIS would happen. But i never get comfortable when Sage is at the helm. He has done this stuff before.. never THIS bad.. but he has shown in the past that he is capable of crumbling under pressure.

bah007
10-05-2008, 04:15 PM
Nah I didnt know THIS would happen. But i never get comfortable when Sage is at the helm. He has done this stuff before.. never THIS bad.. but he has shown in the past that he is capable of crumbling under pressure.

I can't believe this just happened.

I almost jumped out of my apartment window. Seriously. I opened it & thought about it for 30 seconds before I decided not to.

FirstTexansFan
10-05-2008, 04:25 PM
My wife and I were in Pittsburgh last week, they have a sign at the city limits, states and I quote "Pittsburgh, City of Champions!".

I believe we need one outside the Houston city limits. "Houston, City of Chokers!". Or maybe "Houston, City God Hates!"

Redirect of thread, post the best sign for the city :)

brakos82
10-05-2008, 04:32 PM
My wife and I were in Pittsburgh last week, they have a sign at the city limits, states and I quote "Pittsburgh, City of Champions!".

I believe we need one outside the Houston city limits. "Houston, City of Chokers!". Or maybe "Houston, City God Hates!"

Redirect of thread, post the best sign for the city :)
"Houston Makes and the World Takes".

Grid
10-05-2008, 04:34 PM
"Houston, Former home of the Super Bowl Champion Los Angeles Stars"

and then a small sign underneath it saying:

"Sage Rosenfels and any of his associates or family members are required to present themselves at City Hall for registration and transport outside of the Houston city limits"

The Pencil Neck
10-05-2008, 05:50 PM
"Houston Makes and the World Takes".

Someone has been to Trenton.

brakos82
10-05-2008, 06:06 PM
Someone has been to Trenton.
I actually met somebody that almost jumped off that bridge.

Norg
10-05-2008, 06:25 PM
iam guessing now minnesota is not intrested in sage ..........

drewmar74
10-05-2008, 06:45 PM
Like you saw this coming?

I am a Schaub supporter & there is no way you can say that you knew this would happen....

Maybe he would **** up once when it mattered.....but 3 or 4 times?

**** you Sage. Hand in your jersey right now. Leave your paycheck on Kubiak's desk.

Pretty well sums up my feelings....