PDA

View Full Version : A Texans prayer.

TEXANRED
10-05-2008, 10:59 AM
O Texans,

May you dawn your gladiator armor on this day of battle and hold back your enemies that come calling at your gates.
May you smash them in the mouth, beat them into the dirt, and dispel them from the field.
May you take the mantle that you are given and represent Houston with pride, honor, and hunger.
May the individual never forget that there is no individual and that unity cannot be broken.

O Texans,

May you, on this day, bring us Victory.

Amen.

jaayteetx
10-05-2008, 11:00 AM
Amen!

FR0497
10-05-2008, 03:11 PM
O Texans,

May you dawn your gladiator armor on this day of battle and hold back Sage that comes calling at your gates.
May you smash Sage in the mouth, beat him into the dirt, and dispel him from the field.
May you take the mantle that you are given and take Sage's away.
May the individual (Sage) never forget that there is no individual and that unity CAN be broken.

O Sage,

YOU, on this day, brought us DEATH.

Amen.

Fixed. You i***t Sage, thanks for wasting my time this Sunday.

spurstexanstros
10-05-2008, 03:20 PM
O Texans,

May you dawn your gladiator armor on this day of battle and hold back your enemies that come calling at your gates.
May you smash them in the mouth, beat them into the dirt, and dispel them from the field.
May you take the mantle that you are given and represent Houston with pride, honor, and hunger.
May the individual never forget that there is no individual and that unity cannot be broken.

O Texans,

May you, on this day, bring us Victory.

Amen.

Sometimes I thinke he doesnt care about Texans fans...today is the proof.