PDA

View Full Version : Harlingen ?

rockabilly
10-01-2008, 01:30 AM
Anyone know a bar that has Sunday Ticket with the Texans in Harlingen? I am trying to figure out how I can still watch the Texans game when I go down for a wedding.

stingray
10-01-2008, 01:47 AM
Buffalo Wild Wings

TxDavid
10-02-2008, 07:59 PM
LOL! Gotta have priorities! When will people learn not to get married during football season.....

That's cowboys country down there so if there is a time conflict, you can pretty much forget seeing the game.....

BigWig
10-03-2008, 07:26 AM
They should have the wedding on sat do you can leave and go home to watch the game on sunday!

valleytexfan
10-03-2008, 05:16 PM
Yep, Buffalo Wild Wings is your only bet in Harlingen...Brownsville's got a couple more places, but that'll be it.

When you goin? Maybe we can get some Texans fans there!

rockabilly
10-04-2008, 09:49 AM
Well the wedding is on saturday, but there aren't any flights to Austin Sunday morning that would get me back to Austin on time!

One option I have considered (and is available) is fly to Houston early Sunday morning, and take a delayed connecting flight to Austin later in the evening.

Hardcore Texan
10-04-2008, 12:16 PM
Well the wedding is on saturday, but there aren't any flights to Austin Sunday morning that would get me back to Austin on time!

One option I have considered (and is available) is fly to Houston early Sunday morning, and take a delayed connecting flight to Austin later in the evening.

You could rent a car and just leave very early Sun morning and you would be home in time. :doot:

rockabilly
10-05-2008, 03:49 PM
screw it...after todays loss, forget it.