PDA

View Full Version : Parking Question at Reliant

checo446
09-27-2008, 08:51 PM
I am in the DFW area and potentially going to be in town in a couple weeks when the Dolphins playing our Texans. I was considering going to the game, but since i have never been to Reliant I had a question about lots around the area.

Are there available lots for parking within reasonable walking distance? What streets are they typically off of? How much do they typically run?

Also, I have a flight out of Hobby at 6 pm that night, how easy is getting out of the area to 288 after games?

Thanks for your help....

gwallaia
09-27-2008, 09:31 PM
I have always parked in the lots but I do know there are many areas close to the stadium with parking. Not sure about the costs. Getting to Hobby from the stadium should not be that big of a deal, I mean its just another day in Houston traffic.

StarStruck
09-28-2008, 01:17 AM
Holiday Inn Select(??) on LaConcha & Kirby offers paid parking for the games. It's either $15 or 20 and a short walk to the stadium.

Vinny
09-28-2008, 10:51 AM
park at off the metrorail at any parking lot and its a two dollar ride in on the tram. I do that quite a bit and there is never a problem getting in and out.

checo446
10-01-2008, 04:42 PM
Thanks guys for the info. I am going to try to go to the game I believe.

TxDavid
10-02-2008, 08:54 PM
There is a hotel at Kirby & 610 also that charges $20 for parking. You can walk right across the street into the tailgate lots or into the stadium.

If you are not bringing anything tailgating supplies, the light rail (http://www.ridemetro.org/SchedulesMaps/RailSched.aspx)is your best bet. You can park anywhere along the rail-line. Cost is $2.

Your flight is going to be close. The game will end no earlier than 3:30pm. I would try to get a later flight.